The Truth About Hair and Why Indians Would Keep Their Hair Long

Interesting thread, I thinked about one thing, if we assume that this is true and hair helps us to receive data better, it's interesting what gray hair means. I have noticed that often young people with a "history" or on "important" positions have gray hair showing up. So far I thought it was just stress, but who knows, maybe hair color also matters and gray hair is an indicator of acquired experience. By typing this phrase in the search for this thread, I did not find anything, if it was about it before, I'm sorry

Interesting thread, I thinked about one thing, if we assume that this is true and hair helps us to receive data better, it's interesting what gray hair means. I have noticed that often young people with a "history" or on "important" positions have gray hair showing up. So far I thought it was just stress, but who knows, maybe hair color also matters and gray hair is an indicator of acquired experience. By typing this phrase in the search for this thread, I did not find anything, if it was about it before, I'm sorry
My white streak started in my teens, but it might have been related to trichotillomania. I had a tough time with this beginning in 5th grade, and went through 7th and 8th grades mostly bald. I still have a good size bald patch on my crown, but any hair that is in that area is white. My grandmother's hair was totally white by age 30, was a brunette before. She had some serious developmental trauma as I understand. Anyway, people say it was striking and lovely. She died in her early 50's and her funeral is one of my earliest memories. I've found some things she wrote from the period when she knew she was dying. I'd say she was spiritually advanced, just from reading these notes.
Holy Bible (somewhere) says white hair is a crown of glory, to be celebrated. I read that in Esquire, of all places. Article subject was on a year of living biblically (what to wear, what to eat, what to do...)
Science says white hair comes from imperfect hair formation, which increases with age. Air starts getting taken up under the 'scales', changing refraction. This explains the change in texture from soft to more wirey. Areas of gray might be where roots are more exposed to UV, such as around the face. The top of my head would have had maximum UV exposure, so that makes sense in my case. I know when my regular hair (not the streak) started changing color in 20s, it did so in bands, back and forth, brown to white for many years. Strands looked like mosquito legs.
My sister had hair to the floor. She was psychic.
Maybe I'll simplify my life and see how long mine can get if I just leave it alone.
I still struggle with the hair pulling. Keeping it waxed and pinned up might help a lot.
My sister's advice for growing hair:
Eat onions, leeks and such every day.
Keep hair covered to keep scalp warm and to reduce UV and friction damage.
Wash and brush only when needed.

Last edited:
My white streak started in my teens, but it might have been related to trichotillomania. I had a tough time with this beginning in 5th grade, and went through 7th and 8th grades mostly bald. I still have a good size bald patch on my crown, but any hair that is in that area is white.

Hello Yupo,
Are you sleeping well? Because the information from the transcript that indicated sleepiness and white hair is somewhat related.
For me, even though I have just small white hair left side front area, I still have good sleep but wake up about 6 hours later. That used to be 8 or more. It was started about a 6 months ago.

October 5, 2001

Q: (A) This is an ordinary question about my state of affairs, about this sleepiness, because once in a while it becomes very strong. There are probably many ingredients for this, yet I would like to know which has the most importance. What about this sleepiness when it's time to do research?
A: "Coil failure."
Q: (A) What coil? Coil failure? Do I have a coil in my brain?
A: Hypothalamus.
{Sitting beneath the cerebral hemispheres are the thalamus and hypothalamus. The thalamus is a relay center between the periphery and the cortex. It receives sensory information from virtually every region of the body, filters all of the information, and then relays the filtered portion to the cerebral cortex. The hypothalamus functions much like the thalamus, but mediates its actions by controlling the release of hormones by the pituitary gland. Its major functions include regulation of body temperature, adjusting heart and respiratory rates, and stimulation and inhibition of eating and drinking.}
Q: What kind of failure?
A: Energy surge causes short circuit.
Q: (A) But this phenomenon sometimes was going on for weeks or months.
A: Yes.
Q: (A) Why is it certain activities keep me awake, and certain others make me sleep?
A: Failure has a genetic basis. {Pause} Push against.
Q: (L) What does pushing against this tendency accomplish?
A: Unlocks DNA.
Q: (L) Anything specific that would be beneficial other than just pushing against it?
A: Aging stumps the brain that is unused.
Q: (L) In other words use it or lose it. (A) But I had exactly the same phenomenon like twenty years ago. Is there anything else that will help, other than pushing against it and forcing it to unlock DNA?
A: Not really you must overcome some things on your own steam.
Q: (L) What will be the benefits once he pushes past this?
A: Faculties jacked up a big step higher.
Q: (L) How long will it last if he struggles with it whenever he needs to sleep? This is my idea but - just struggling against it. That's the only way I can describe it.
A: Yes.
Q: (L) I don't think it does any good to walk away from it. If you have to lie down, then struggle while lying down. Take a book with you and battle the sleepiness. If you fall asleep, keep the book handy and the instant you wake up, go back to it. (A) Alright, that confirms what I know. Let's change the subject. Last time we talked, you told us about 1969. Somehow I couldn't find...
A: Hair is key.
Q: (L) Huh? {To A} When did your hair turn white? (A) I have no idea. (L) Did it happen gradually? I think that refers back to the genetic thing. (A) I have this photograph when I was writing on the blackboard. I still had dark hair. But I had gray hair when I was in school. So, probably it started turning when I was about 32. I have no idea. (A) Why is hair the key? What kind of key?
A: Gene block activation.
Q: (L) Gene block activation. (A) What does that mean? (L) Is that activated externally or just internally because of the way the genes where set up. Was a gene block activated by something external?
A: Force, yes.
Q: (L) Are there any nutrients or activities that will be beneficial?
A: Spirulina

Hello Yupo,
Are you sleeping well? Because the information from the transcript that indicated sleepiness and white hair is somewhat related.
For me, even though I have just small white hair left side front area, I still have good sleep but wake up about 6 hours later. That used to be 8 or more. It was started about a 6 months ago.
I probably sleep too much these days. Couple of times a year I might get some insomnia.

An interesting topic, even if it is small potatoes.
Personally, I’ve had long hair since adolescence. If I let it go, my hair gets bad split ends, but will grow just past my waist.
I let my hair go without a trim for seven years before my last trip to a salon.
I definitely felt much lighter afterward, and I enjoyed using less shampoo as well as the shorter dry time.
I also felt a bit of the “phantom limb” syndrome, and obviously more vulnerable.
There is one story I remember well, from one of my very long hair days.
I was at the supermarket, waiting in line at the pharmacy. If I remember right, it was antibiotics for my daughter’s ear infection that brought me there.
Anyway, two Muslim women were in line ahead of me. I was silently admiring the scarves that completely covered their hair.
One woman was explaining to the other that, if the hair was visible, demons would get tangled in it. Her explanation was much more in depth, but I got distracted because my hair was waving around me like a banner at the time, and I was suddenly sure she was saying all of this for my benefit.
I also thought of my mother telling me that kidnappers look for women with long hair, ponytails, etc because they are easier to grab.
I don’t live my life by these ideas, and it has been over a year and a half since my last cut. But that bit about covering hair with scarves and headdresses interests me, because I’d never heard it before.
Also, judging by the shape of the scarves, it seems the threat of demonic entanglement doesn’t stop those folks from keeping long hair either. They just take precautions, maybe.

An interesting topic, even if it is small potatoes.
Personally, I’ve had long hair since adolescence. If I let it go, my hair gets bad split ends, but will grow just past my waist.
I let my hair go without a trim for seven years before my last trip to a salon.
I definitely felt much lighter afterward, and I enjoyed using less shampoo as well as the shorter dry time.
I also felt a bit of the “phantom limb” syndrome, and obviously more vulnerable.
There is one story I remember well, from one of my very long hair days.
I was at the supermarket, waiting in line at the pharmacy. If I remember right, it was antibiotics for my daughter’s ear infection that brought me there.
Anyway, two Muslim women were in line ahead of me. I was silently admiring the scarves that completely covered their hair.
One woman was explaining to the other that, if the hair was visible, demons would get tangled in it. Her explanation was much more in depth, but I got distracted because my hair was waving around me like a banner at the time, and I was suddenly sure she was saying all of this for my benefit.
I also thought of my mother telling me that kidnappers look for women with long hair, ponytails, etc because they are easier to grab.
I don’t live my life by these ideas, and it has been over a year and a half since my last cut. But that bit about covering hair with scarves and headdresses interests me, because I’d never heard it before.
Also, judging by the shape of the scarves, it seems the threat of demonic entanglement doesn’t stop those folks from keeping long hair either. They just take precautions, maybe.
What I was told by my ex (Muslim boyF) is that the (whatevers) fly around overhead (as per usual) but are extremely attracted to a woman's long, beautiful hair. It must be covered to prevent them from attaching and clinging to it.
Orthodox Jews also want a (married) woman's hair covered (but it is perfectly OK if it is covered by a wig of real hair that looks way better than their own hair).
At one time Christian women were admonished to cover their heads in church.
I believe some Catholic churches still require this.

As for the shape of the muslim scarves, the look of long hair under there might be fake. Ever see those ginormous flower hair clips at the store and wonder who in the world would ever buy or wear one? Or those enormous fingered scrunchies? Such things as these are frequently used under the scarves to create a look of lots of hair. Whatever works!

I noticed there is not much about the practice of having your hair long and it's relation or effect on our spiritual energies, if any.

Some religious groups who grow their hair long are :
  • Nazirites (Samson, Samuel, Jesus etc)
  • Rastafari
  • Sikh
  • Native Americans
  • Amish - Men grow beards
  • Islam - Men grow beards
But Buddhist Monks shave their hair.

There are also the Ancient Greek deities with long hair as a sign of power and divinity - Zeus, Venus, and Apollo.

We also have the Grimms Fairy tale of Rapunzel, although it probably doesn't relate to this.

Yogi Bhajan has this to say regarding our locks : "Hair is an amazing gift of nature that can actually help raise the Kundalini energy which increases vitality, intuition, and tranquillity"

Ra stated the hair is like an antenna :

69.0 Ra: I am Ra. I greet you in the love and in the light of the One Infinite Creator.
Before we proceed may we make a small request for future workings. At this particular working there is some slight interference with the contact due to the hair of the instrument. We may suggest the combing of this antenna-like material into a more orderly configuration prior to the working.
We communicate now.

And was later questioned further on this :

75.33 Questioner: You mentioned in an earlier session that the hair was an antenna. Could you expand on that statement as to how that works?

Ra: I am Ra. It is difficult to so do due to the metaphysical nature of this antenna-effect. Your physics are concerned with measurements in your physical complex of experience. The metaphysical nature of the contact of those in time/space is such that the hair, as it has significant length, becomes as a type of electrical battery which stays charged and tuned and is then able to aid contact even when there are small anomalies in the contact.

I am aware I may be conflating Religion and Spirituality here.

So my question is that is our hair a kind of spiritual antenna, that when grown longer (and kept tidy!) makes us more receptive to the spiritual energies or the information field ?

Pierre has also written about the relationship between proteins as antenna which is very interesting.

So is this the true and original reason those religions grew their hair long, and are now in a five monkeys situation where the practice it without knowing the true reason ?

Also - could the cutting and styling of our hair be an introduced thing by 4D STS as an attempt to disrupt our contact with the spiritual realm ?

There's also this from the sessions:

17 July 2021
(Ark) Can I ask a question? Are eyebrows antennas?

A: Yes

Q: (Ark) Antennas for what?

A: Information.

Q: (Artemis) So is the hair on your head.

(Pierre) Any protein.

(Chu) All proteins are antenna for information.

(L) I knew there was a reason I liked big hair! [laughter]

(Andromeda) And gentlemen get more hairy as they become older and wiser.

(L) Well, they replace the hair on their head with hair in their nose and ears. [laughter]

(Joe) If it's all proteins, that means all proteins in your body as well.

I did search for previous information but for some reason I didn't come across the SOTT article. Thanks for the link.

Anyway - I guess it does pay to grow your hair long then. Thanks !

Back
Top Bottom