The Transdimensional Atomic Remolecularizer and Rectagons

C

Chickenmales

Hello,

Here are some of my thoughts for you...

In reading the Cassiopaean stuff I came across the ideas of Transdimensional Atomic Remolecularizers (TARs) and Rectagons. A TAR would be (as far as I can tell) the receiving end of a teleporter which crosses a dimension boundary. The root word 'rect' means straight (I googled it) and -gon is a word ending that indicates a number of angles (I googled that to) so a rectagon would be a shape with straight edges and a number of angles or maybe it means 'straight angles'?

Anyway the C's said once (if I remember correctly) that the rectagon induces an alpha state in the brain, and I've read in Seth books (by Jane Roberts) that your perception literally changes your atomic structure. So when a person looks at the rectagon it moves the assemblage point (from the Carlos Castaneda books) into an 'alpha' state which changes the persons bodies atomic/molecular vibration to one which the entities which come through the TAR can use to enter the person's mind or brain.

Some context: the rectagons are in the murals at the Denver airport and the TAR is in the 'underground city' beneath.

I think that you can protect yourself from these grubbledungers by increasing your resonance frequency vibration. This can be done by gathering awareness. So you can do something abstract by doing something abstract. :)

Thanks for reading
Chickenmales,

Chickenmales said:
Hello,

Here are some of my thoughts for you...

In reading the Cassiopaean stuff I came across the ideas of Transdimensional Atomic Remolecularizers (TARs) and Rectagons. A TAR would be (as far as I can tell) the receiving end of a teleporter which crosses a dimension boundary. The root word 'rect' means straight (I googled it) and -gon is a word ending that indicates a number of angles (I googled that to) so a rectagon would be a shape with straight edges and a number of angles or maybe it means 'straight angles'?

Anyway the C's said once (if I remember correctly) that the rectagon induces an alpha state in the brain, and I've read in Seth books (by Jane Roberts) that your perception literally changes your atomic structure. So when a person looks at the rectagon it moves the assemblage point (from the Carlos Castaneda books) into an 'alpha' state which changes the persons bodies atomic/molecular vibration to one which the entities which come through the TAR can use to enter the person's mind or brain.

Some context: the rectagons are in the murals at the Denver airport and the TAR is in the 'underground city' beneath.

I think that you can protect yourself from these grubbledungers by increasing your resonance frequency vibration. This can be done by gathering awareness. So you can do something abstract by doing something abstract. :)

Thanks for reading
Chickenmales,

Hi Chickenmales, I've noticed that you've mentioned the 'assemblage point' in almost all of your posts here thus far. I have a question for you. What if there is no such thing as an assemblage point? I ask because you seem to have built most of your thinking around the idea that what Castaneda wrote was literally true instead of fiction based on small snippets of truth here and there. Have you read the Wave Series yet?

Hello,

I've read the first 4 volumes and I thought I had finished it all until just recently. Some good stuff in it yeah.

I guess in keeping an open mind I should be willing to accept that there's no such thing as an assemblage point. But at this stage I'm not willing to give up the idea, it explains a lot to me theoretically as well as practically.

While I haven't seen the assemblage point or the 'luminous egg' for myself I use the concepts in many different areas, from when I become aware I'm dreaming to when I wake up and see some weird looking creatures/plants/both on my roof (they wouldn't look so weird if you'd seen them before) to when I'm sitting or walking or reading or... and my thoughts just switch off or change.

I dunno if can explain this very well, but to me it's become a kind of fact.

What are your thoughts on the assemblage point? Do you think it's real?

Oh, I get it.

Because different images and sounds can modify the brains wave state, they can affect a persons perception.

Perhaps a Rectagon is a particular image incorporated into the Denver airport murals which has the capacity to induce alpha states in viewers.

Now, assuming the existence of assemblage points, which Don Juan describes as the position where perception assembles, we can assert that the Rectagons/Murals move the assemblage point into the "position of the alpha state."

Again assuming the existence of an assemblage point, a teleporter could possibly work by moving the assemblage point from place to place. (This is a simplification, it would probably be a series of movements within the luminous cacoon, which ends with the perception of having moved from place to place.)

This is where the Transdimensional Atomic Remolecularizers would come in. The idea being that the first movement of the assemblage point in the teleportation process is accomplished using a Rectagon. The remaining steps resulting from transference through the thought plane.

I see the connection Chickenmales. Well done. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom