THE TOP TEN PARANORMAL BEASTS IN BRITAIN

treesparrow

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
The desciptions in the eye witness accounts at the link below all seem to indicate dimentional window fallers, with some of the creature instantly disappearing on the spot and/or possesing the abilty to levitate.

Some real monsters here, not to be read late at night!

Green%2BDrive%2BBeast.jpg

THE TOP TEN PARANORMAL BEASTS IN BRITAIN - HORSE-MEN, HORNED CATS, AND OTHER HORRORS!

In modern times, Britain – reputedly the world’s most haunted country – has seen more than even its fair share of monstrous creatures reported, beasts assuredly more supernatural than natural. So here, in no particular order, is my own personal Top Ten paranormal terrors of the zooform kind (i.e. seemingly preternatural entities superficially resembling corporeal creatures). Encounter them at your peril!

http://www.karlshuker.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/the-top-ten-paranormal-beasts-in.html

Horse-man is awesome!

But he is kinda creepy...

At first I thought 'something' was hagning from his crotch but I realised it was his leg. At least that took out some creepiness.

Thanks for the link. Very interesting.

If there is such thing as "window fallers" well it could explain a lot of things. A lot!

Back
Top Bottom