The Swarm (2023): Eschatological sci-fi

lilies

The Living Force

The Swarm (2023)

Eight episode sci-fi eschatological drama based on the book of German author Frank Schätzing. The gripping story is well thought out and flows properly without the stereotypical shallowness of nowadays Hollywood ProleFeed. Special effects are excellent and improve as the show develops. Acting remains solid. The plot is comprehensive: brings together multiple scientific fields as they ought to be taught!

Begins with a strong undercurrent of the whale song phenomenon discussed in the Sessions, regards ancient whale souls:
Q: I want to start off tonight with a question that has been bugging me all week: I want to know why whales sing?

A: Communication.

Q: They sing to communicate. I kind of figured that. Is this an elaborate and complicated form of communication?

A: Yes.

Q: Is it as complicated as a spoken language such as what we know?

A: More so.

Q: Is there any key you could give us as to how to interpret this language?

A: You would need to think in an entirely different way.

Q: What way would this be? Is it an image based language, or is it tone based? Do the tones evoke images or concepts and ideas?

A: It is psionic/practical wave modulation through flange scopotic transmisson.

Q: Could you define your use of psionic for me?

A: Seeing, hearing, feeling, absorption and response in simultaneous thought wave profile.

Q: Okay. What do whales talk about?

A: Not correct concept.

Q: What is the correct concept?

A: Total thought transference.

Q: What subjects interest whales enough that they exert energy to transfer those thoughts?

A: No need for "subjects" when one has total simultaneous comprehension.

Q: What do whales feel about human beings?

A: Wrong idea again!! You are not grasping this!!!

Q: I know that! I'm trying to... how do they feel about human beings?!

A: Each whale is able to absorb all truths that exist past, present and future at all "times."

Q: Well then, they are pretty awesome creatures and humans ought not to be hunting them down and killing them!

A: Lesson profiles interject experience.

Q: Who gets the experience interjected, us or them? We must be the ones getting the lesson here...

A: All there is is lessons.

Q: If there is anything else you want to tell us about whales, because obviously I am not understanding here. Are dolphins similar in make-up and ability?

A: Not "yet."

Q: They are down on the scale from whales. I think that whales are absolutely awesome. Are whale souls sort of like a composite soul - sort of like a bunch of dolphin souls make up a whale soul?

A: No.

Q: Is a whale soul always a whale soul from the beginning?

A: Whale is unified soul.

Q: Unified from what to what?

A: All whales share the same soul!

Q: Are human beings like that or moving in that direction, becoming unified soul?

A: Fragmented.

Q: Human beings are a fragmented soul. Were we once a unified soul?

A: Once and future.

Q: When one is a unified soul, then obviously all the experiences of the former fragments become everyone's experience, so to speak. Is that correct?

A: Close.

Note: this is not a "whale TV show"! Rather can be summarized as:
Excerpt from Laura Knight-Jadczyk's book titled:

From Paul to Mark: PaleoChristianity
The Struggle for Paul

..ever since our ancestors died, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation!” They deliberately ignore this fact, that by the word of God heavens existed long ago and an earth was formed out of water and by means of water, through which the world of that time was deluged with water and perished. But by the same word the present heavens and earth have been reserved for fire, being kept until the day of judgment and destruction of the godless.
But do not ignore this one fact, beloved, that with the Lord one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like one day. The Lord is not slow about his promise, as some think of slowness, but is patient with you, not wanting any to perish, but all to come to repentance. But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and everything that is done on it will be disclosed. Since all these things are to be dissolved in this way, what sort of persons ought you to be in leading lives of holiness and godliness, waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be set ablaze and dissolved, and the elements will melt with fire?
But, in accordance with his promise, we wait for new heavens and a new earth, where righteousness is at home.
Don't mind the low IMDB ratings. The 'Poor Unfortunates of Lost Humanity' do not Knoweth..:
- Where they do Clicketh and what are They Talketh about...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom