The Stronger the Way (or Pain), The Better the Weak. I SAW it!

Pluchi

Jedi
The title of this thread is the message repeated in my dream, three times. Here is the context: There was a narrow, clean, street with new pavement, I remember the white stripes on the street and the dark grey pavement. My husband was in an old car, much like an 80's beige Caprice, He was driving it very slowly behind me, his body halfway out of it, screaming at me since he was training me as my coach. I was in front of the car running to a side of the street, panting, picking up a heavy white ball with red stripes, then I had to say out loud "The stronger the way (or pain?), the better the weak. I SAW it" but I left the "I saw it part out or said it too softly, so my husband would scream at me, "come on say it: I saw it! you have to say this part." Apparently, it was essential to say the whole sentence loudly every time I picked a ball. I would nod, run to the opposite side of the street further down the road to pick up another ball, say the sentence, and then drop the ball against the pavement. I did this three times, running from one side to the other, forming a zig-zag, while my husband followed me in the car. He had sort of a rag/flag that was orange or red. He looked hasted. My husband and I exercise together on a regular basis, so I am used to having him tell me what to do when I train, he is my coach and he pushes me. This was pretty much like that. The phrase is particularly curious and I can make sense of it, something like the harder I work the more I learn, but the "I saw it" part I cannot make sense of, especially because I could not leave that part out of the sentence. What do you think that could mean? Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom