The Social Economic Enslavement Of Japan

Kaigen

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
This is actually very good video about the situation in Japan right now.

https://youtu.be/uW_Bs7xHLL4

In this video Luke Rudkowski interviews economist Marc Abela in Tokyo Japan. Marc has lived in Tokyo for over 25 years and gives an amazing interview about the hidden true social economic in Japan. We go from cultural norms to the TPP and U.S military involvement in the region.

Thank you Kaigen for sharing the video, in some way i allways felt an attraction and admiration towards the Japanese culture, people, i consider the Japanese people good people, a proud nation with a very beautiful culture, unfortunately aligning themselves( the Japanese Government) with the empire of chaos have brought only suffering, destruction, pain and misery to the Japanese people, a destiny shared by many other countries around the globe unfortunately(who were invaded or forcefully involved with the empire of chaos).

Very interesting video and interview. I always me too admired Japanese and love them through Japanese movies and books and one of my dreams is to be able before my death to go to Japan. In this video the guy is right: what is happening in cities like Tokyo is happening around the world. It is a very sad condition that every country is living, working and not be able to make friends, to have a good quality of life because when you work you have to work many, many hours and if you don't have a job you have time but no money even to go to a coffee shop with friends. I think Japan is not only this. The sufferance of Japanese, the resilience, their culture, everything in Japan is fascinating. Modernity and tradition, and even so modern Japan is different, it seems to me...

Thanks Kaigen, just saw the video, and as you mentioned Marc Arbela describes quite well the current situation in Japan, especially with regards to the Social conditioning imposed on the Japanese people. Unfortunately the situation is only getting worse, and also being replicated in other countries in Asia that are aligned with the Empire. As mentioned in the video too - at some point society will "snap" when pushed to the breaking point.

I'm a bit surprised at the economic analysis of economist Marc Abela. Generally speaking, i agree with him but his analysis looks shallow. Does he mention the maaaaassive quantitative easing (creating money ex nihilo) policy in Japan (english is not my native language) ? Proportionally, Japan does the biggest QE in the world. Last year in 2014, Japan has done more than 20 QE. Its economy represents only 1/3 of the US economy, but its QE volume was nearly the same as the US one. Shinzo Abe has even declared "unlimited quantitative easings". It is well known among serious economists that QE destroy the real economy. They are used to maintain financial flows that would stop if not artificially fueled, while real economy shrinks. Marc Abela mentions the taxes that weigh heavily on Japanese population. He should mention the QE, that are the main reason for that.

Furthermore, he does not mention the fact that Japanese population owns the public debt. The government, that will never pay off its debt, does not seem to have a problem with robbing its population. This will happen sooner or later, and i expect their emperor to tell the population to accept it gladly. And it will. A question is to know if this criminal outcome is linked to the symbiosis between the politicians and the Yakuzas. There has been the "Yakuza recession" in the 80s, and Japan has not recovered yet. They are well integrated in financial economy and insert their criminal logic, like all the mafias of the world.

Another issue that he mentions without going into details while it is a key problems is the demographic crisis. In Japan, we sell more diapers for seniors than diapers for babies. I've spent 3 months in japan and loved it. My feeling is that while their living standard is among the highest of the world, their quality of life is among the lowest of the world. This is why they think twice before having children.

What do Japanese forumites think about it ?

Written by a Dr.Thorsten J. Pattberg, the article goes on to discuss how Japan is a vassal state of the US! :-(

The US burned Tokyo to the ground during World War II and dropped atomic bombs on Nagasaki and Hiroshima. Since then, Japan has been a vassal of the world power USA, and had lived so relatively well because: important colony in Asia.

Japan got pretty strong in the 80’s and got a little cocky. The USA sanctioned all areas of life, cultural exports, goods and Japan’s energy supply. Everything collapsed here and Japan lost 40 years of development, they say. They have been more or less standing still for 40 years.

Back
Top Bottom