The sleeping Priest Kings

I ran across this video of a woman talking about the ancient priest kings in suspended animation and it reminded me of the C's speaking about Jesus/Julius being in a state of something akin to suspended animation or hyper-consciousness. From this session:

I would like to ask the C's if there is more they can tell us about this? Are all the myths of the sleeping priest kings related to this?

This woman seems to have a somewhat similar understanding of this process as the C's described it. I think she is still caught up in the Jesus story and some of what she says could be a misunderstanding on her part and I don't know about the Venus information, but I think the story is fascinating and I would love to ask the C's about the technology involved and if this information would be of value for us to know now. To many questions I know, but I have so many. The story of Jesus being able to give his life for us because he was sinless reminds me of Gurdjieff talking about how rare it is to develop 'full consciousness'. I think it could be the same concept. So some of these Masters voluntarily lay down their lives for us. Or go into 'special service' as the C's called it.

Back
Top Bottom