The Science of Extraterrestrials.

P

peteD

Hi

I have received this following text recently, and got the book The Science of Extraterrestrials through their Internet website. I have almost finished it and it is worth it. I strongly recommend it if you want to learn something new, well-written and really clever about UFOs, extraterrestrials and paranormal stuff. Be careful, even if it's for a large public, it is about science, not for the dummies.

Pete

UFOs Explained at Last!

A revolution for our mind.

60 years after the Roswell UFO incident, and after hundreds of thousands of UFOs sightings, The Science of Extraterrestrials will change your vision of the universe. But most importantly, you will change the vision of what you really are.

This book scientifically explains the UFOs and PARANORMAL phenomena. But it also reveals why you dream, and proves the life after death!

This book is the next step of our knowledge, well beyond Einstein. It is the scientific leap that many are waiting for! It is a great but easy breakthrough to understand.

Everywhere people are praising The Science of Extraterrestrials:

" It is huge, it's like a Copernicus revolution just like the one in every millennium in science. This may be the most important book ever published on UFOs". Michel Picard, author of Les OVNIs, laboratoire du futur (UFOs, Laboratory of Future)

"This would explain all the paranormal, I indeed say all the supernatural, more exactly all the natural not already explained, and one must give to him the Nobel prize of physics". Michel Carmassi (Phd) Physicist.

Hi PeteD, this post sounds like a commercial - I understand that you think that it is well-written and clever, but if you can give exact reasons why you think that is so, then the post itself would be more helpful. Also, since it is about a book, it is being moved to the book discussion seciton.

peteD said:
"This would explain all the paranormal, I indeed say all the supernatural, more exactly all the natural not already explained, and one must give to him the Nobel prize of physics". Michel Carmassi (Phd) Physicist.
Please, provide me with just one link to a scientific paper by Michel Carmassi. I can't find any. What I find is this:

Salut,

suite a notre discussion hier soir sur l'"affaire Pantel", j'ai cherche a savoir
si Michel Carmassi etait bien docteur (ou docteur-ingenieur). Dans le catalogue
de toutes les bibliotheques universitaires de France,
(http://corail.sudoc.abes.fr/) on ne trouve aucune publication, these de
doctorat, en particulirer de Michel Carmassi (il y a un document : le film
"Reproduction et developpement du mais", ou M. Carmassi, surement un homonyme,
est simplement realisateur).

On peut donc emettre de serieux doute sur la validite de son titre de
docteur-ingenieur !
A moins, qu'il ait change d'identite apres avoir obtenu son titre de docteur...
http://fr.groups.yahoo.com/group/zeteticiens/message/635?viscount=100

which strongly suggests that you are propagating another hoax.

Back
Top Bottom