THE SAGA OF BABS AND TED

celtic

Jedi Master
I am currently reading 9/11 ultimate truth and I am on the saga of babs and ted on page 127-135. And I am a bit confused about what Laura is trying to explain about Barb and ted. I am not sure if she is saying if they was part of it somehow or they used "voice morphing technology" by the conspirators or if that was a real call. Or they was not part of the bush cheney gang this time and was not aware of what was going on but was used by them. then I remember her saying earlier in the book that Barbara could not have made that call. and I am just not getting why Bush and the others ack so panicky when Barb called Ted why did things took off afterwards? For example when Laura says pay close attention to these next three lines then the Langleys went east and Bush was rush out of the school. I think it is something I am not getting something I am missing from earlier which relates to this. I think I should ask somone on the forum and get what is happening because I must be missing something. I wouldn't do this if I could figure it out myself but I think I am missing something or cant put the pieces together by myself. What does Laura mean when she say they had to get insurance from Barbara and ted after she called him?

Another thing is I am pretty sure that Laura said it was two operations that could have been going on at the time. One being the conspirators via Bush and the gang and another was Isreal and Mossad. I just want to confirm if I am right on this because it would make since that something else more complex took place at the pentagon. For example why did the FBI confiscate the survailence tapes from the Gas station I think and the hotel? Why don't they just say that Osama and the gang could have gotten something other than boeng 757 instead of covering up what really hit the pentagon. Was it something else they did not want us to see is this whats Laura is saying is this her conclusion being it was two operations you can see this on page 131 starting with Let me repeat:. I was able to put the peices together earlier in the book but I got a little confused on this part. And I don't like to be confused and unsure about a certain hypothesis and say forget it and keep moving so forgive me for asking all these questions. Please feel free to comment I really want to put together what she is explaining thank you.

The idea is that Babs was on the flight as a way to put pressure on then Solicitor General Ted Olson to fall in line. Check out the role of the solicitor general here. The placing of Babs on the flight was possibly the work of the "Israeli contingent", who were operating largely beyond the oversight of the "US contingent".

Perceval said:
The idea is that Babs was on the flight as a way to put pressure on then Solicitor General Ted Olson to fall in line. Check out the role of the solicitor general here. The placing of Babs on the flight was possibly the work of the "Israeli contingent", who were operating largely beyond the oversight of the "US contingent".

Bare with me if you will the solicitor is the person who represents the the government of United states before the supreme court. Because the solicitor represents the government they had to confirm (Isreali Contingent) that Ted was falling in line with the situation. So once they get him to fall in line by setting up this phone call they can determine if he is keeping his lid closed on this one. But how is she calling him keeping him in line? If this phone call was set up by Isreal Contingent to put pressure on him how is this getting him to fall in line? What does it assure Isreal the he will ablige by there plans basically?

Something came to me correct me if I am wrong If this was set up to make sure that Ted fell in Line. Then right after the first phone call from his wife that's when things began to happen. so when his wife called him and he called justice department that was basically stating that he was falling in line and they went on with the operation. They knew he was in line with them by doing this so they went on with the plan after this call I believe.

Correct. He received a call, apparently from his wife, confirming that there were "terrorists" on Flight 77. He then repeated this publicly. In short, he had committed himself to the official story.

Perceval said:
Correct. He received a call, apparently from his wife, confirming that there were "terrorists" on Flight 77. He then repeated this publicly. In short, he had committed himself to the official story.

Get it thanks Perceval

Back
Top Bottom