The Ringing Cedars and Anastasia

Hello @Amor, welcome to the forum. I see that you are familiar with some of the C's material. I'd like to invite you to make an introduction post in the Newbies section to tell us a little about yourself, how much of Laura's work that you've read and how you found your way here :-)

By the way, your English is fine though if you do need some help, many here find the online translator at www.deepl.com helpful.

Feels like heart centered material.

The story doesnt end there an I would suggest people reading it with an open mind. Do we have to do everything the book tells? no and neither Anastasia wanted that.
I've read 3 of the books in 2009. The 4th is still untouched without a chance to fulfill its purpose.
First I have been pretty fascinated. Then I realized that this guy Megre is a kind of bully who has no respect for women.
Why an alleged being like Anastasia (nice choice of name, isn't is?) would bother with such a man remained a riddle to me and the flat explanations were unconvincing at least.
To me the underlying tone of disrespect carried through the books.
When there was a scene where Anastasia was creating a force field I had to stop reading. Not because I don't believe such things possible but it all was just bordering on ridiculousness.
On the 'ringing cedars' website one finds all the marketing ploys one might suspect with a new age business.
Cointelpro is a tricky thing for sure.
When you say that it's 'heart centered' material I wonder what might be wrong with mine because I remember feeling constant repulsion while reading.

I've read 3 of the books in 2009. The 4th is still untouched without a chance to fulfill its purpose.
First I have been pretty fascinated. Then I realized that this guy Megre is a kind of bully who has no respect for women.
Why an alleged being like Anastasia (nice choice of name, isn't is?) would bother with such a man remained a riddle to me and the flat explanations were unconvincing at least.
To me the underlying tone of disrespect carried through the books.
When there was a scene where Anastasia was creating a force field I had to stop reading. Not because I don't believe such things possible but it all was just bordering on ridiculousness.
On the 'ringing cedars' website one finds all the marketing ploys one might suspect with a new age business.
Cointelpro is a tricky thing for sure.
When you say that it's 'heart centered' material I wonder what might be wrong with mine because I remember feeling constant repulsion while reading.
Maybe we perceived parts of the book differently because I just read it and the story just sucked me in. For me it was more feeling based than logically engaging which I experienced reading C's material or other channeled sources like RA material and Seth. At that time I didnt know much about new age cointelpro and didnt even expect that it might be that way. Indeed that there might be marketing tricks that I didnt consider and might got effected, but it definetly inspired me to reflect on a thing or two.

Maybe we perceived parts of the book differently because I just read it and the story just sucked me in. For me it was more feeling based than logically engaging which I experienced reading C's material or other channeled sources like RA material and Seth. At that time I didnt know much about new age cointelpro and didnt even expect that it might be that way. Indeed that there might be marketing tricks that I didnt consider and might got effected, but it definetly inspired me to reflect on a thing or two.
Same here. The series is also memorable for me because it was right after reading it that I stumbled upon Laura’s work!:)

Back
Top Bottom