The RetroPsychoKinesis project

Really fascinating. Thank you John. Tried the experiments four times. Once earlier tonight during a work break which was the clock trying for counter clockwise motion twice, expected by chance result once every 15 runs, the second , just now,once every 6 runs.Quite strange as the first time the hand stayed out of the green for the last 80%+ of the time and in the second attempt did not go into the green at all.With the penduluum the result was 1 in 6. And with the Bell curve the result was i in 2.The last three results were after a heavy meal which could conceivably make a differnce.There really does seem to be a correlation between intent and outcome as you're watching.Of course the next concern is being abducted by the PTB in the same way expert arcade players were rumoured to have been years ago, in order to pilot space craft in battle "out there'. Hell if I keep this up I may end up helping to levitate stone monuments to the Lizzie overlords somewhere!

Tried it again today after work when I was relaxed.
I in 41 chance on the clock aiming for counterclockwise (must be something contrary about my nature :lol:)
Got the hand to travel a full 360 backawards plus about another 45 and not in the green at all.
Is no one else interested in this truly fascianting chance to hone up those psychic skills?
Further reading of the site revealed that in fact thereotically, because the numbers were generated in the past,affecting the balance of the odds significantly in the present changes the past.
A practical demonstration of time travel or at least sending information back in time.
That's assuming it's not some sort of experiment in the gullibility of people doing "psychic experiments" on the internet and the seeming control is illusory.
hmmm....

Extremelly interesting. When I first tried the Bell curve (around 10 attempts) I got I got anything between 1 in 2 to 1 in 20 AND one 1 in 1522 (believe it or not!). I kept 'pushing' (or should I say intending) the bar all the way to the right.
Encoureged by this success I latter tried to show this to my girlfriend and guess what: big time FAILURE!.
Apparently I can't stand someone looking (my psi must be shy!). Anyway, I latter tried alone and again I got 1 in 8, 1in 9 and 1 in 19 in a row. Not bad I though. I will definetly keep trying. What I am most interested is in the attitude one has to adopt when doing the experiment. Like focus heavily on the bar or just look at it casually, feel my intent in the head or in the chest and things like that.

1 out of 23 on the pendulum after 2x. Then bombed the 3rd try and got bored.

I could definately feel a part of my brain going to work that doesnt normally. Self obing whilst attempting these experiments is highly reccomended.

Back
Top Bottom