The religion of power

100c

Jedi
There's so much information about how many of the elite in this world are interested in the occult. Many sources claim that these people worship higher dimensional beings and derive their power and influence from them. I don't know the ratio of [information:disinformation:misinformation], so I'll just consider what I haven't instantly rejected. To be honest, I haven't seen much evidence to convince me either way.

Many sources, Christian-based propaganda I suppose, like to warn about satanists. Out of curiosity, I recently visited the church of satan website. They claim to be a benevolent organization, atheistic and only interested in being true to their natural human instincts, all well and good until you watch their satanic high mass video. _http://www.churchofsatan.com/sources-video.php.
It is claimed to be a mockery of the christian mass, but it sounds like they are actually worshiping some non-corporeal beings. To be frank, the whole ceremony was pretty ridiculous and childish. I use this just as an example. I'm sure there are other occult groups and I don't mean to offend any satanists. Maybe they aren't in the occult. I didn't read enough to determine that or not.

Is it possible that using secret occult groups is a method used to control the people in powerful positions? Many humans have tribal instincts and occult worshiping (whatever its called) can make these people feel like they belong to a selective and special group which would help control their loyalty. And of course, if they are involved in incriminating activities, they won't want them to be made public and can be easily blackmailed. This reasoning makes sense to me, but how much of it is a control mechanism and how much is real? Or is all of it fake? The situation could be similar to how the organized religions of the world are used to control the masses.

I am searching for information that can help answer these questions.

1) is their evidence that non-humans helping the people who run the world? what is this evidence?
2) do occult rituals have any power, other than psychological conditioning of the participants?

Edit: Deactivated Link

100c said:
1) is their evidence that non-humans helping the people who run the world? what is this evidence?

No evidences, only rumors... eventually covered by exaggeration by some theories like David Icke, who sees reptilians everywhere (so easy, all devils are reptilians, like if human being was unable to be crazy itself).

I quote "Non-official relations are subsisting within pluri-nationals military organizations, like NATO, with visitors without scruples. A livid skin, with ophidian appearance, also a whistling language, made them, erroneously, qualified as reptilian beings" and "Indirectly, they [transnational think tanks, elite] are urged to find an agreement uniting all countries under a same notorious new world order."... also, according the same source, these "pseudo-reptilians" are not realy our biggest threat, other entiies identifieds as "greys" are realy hostile to us... there is a kind of "galactical empire" that plans to incorporate earth as a "colony", using some technological trade agreement (space travel)... The source is alleged extraterrestrial, we have no proof.

Maybe things are more complex than we guess...

[quote author= 100c]1) is their evidence that non-humans helping the people who run the world? what is this evidence?[/quote]

Evidence points out that our reality is hyper-dimensional, it also shows that we are ''food'' for certian forces. So it would only makes sense that they try to dominate the human hierarchy in order to let humanity function as an efficient farm for them.

We don't have all the puzzle pieces. But with just a few, we can make an educated guess what the overall picture beholds.

[quote author= 100c]2) do occult rituals have any power, other than psychological conditioning of the participants?[/quote]

I believe it's about creating a linkage between the ''Gods'' and you through a transfer of negative energies. And through that you can agree to give away your free will to let higher negative forces work through you.

It's usually about your soul for power deal. And letting negative higher forces work through you can give you that advantage of climbing the human hierarchy. But you will be a puppet to them.

sedenion said:
100c said:

No evidences, only rumors... eventually covered by exaggeration by some theories like David Icke, who sees reptilians everywhere (so easy, all devils are reptilians, like if human being was unable to be crazy itself).

...The source is alleged extraterrestrial, we have no proof.

Maybe things are more complex than we guess...

Sedenion

First, contrary to what I wrote, I do know the difference between there and their...lazy mistake :(

I have a friend of mine who swears by David Icke and I've asked this friend for evidence of why he believes Icke's claims about reptilians/aliens. He failed to produce any evidence IMO, other than how he trusts him, so I looked at some of Icke's work and could not find any convincing evidence. Maybe I didn't give enough of an effort, but I'm not willing to give any more.

Thanks for your response. I am leaning toward all this as just a control mechanism, although, I do not discount higher intelligence creatures out there, somewhere. DNA based life may well be able to evolve, but IMO, DNA based life had to be created. This world is indeed complex and I totally agree with you that regular humans can be horrible.

bjorn said:
Evidence points out that our reality is hyper-dimensional, it also shows that we are ''food'' for certian forces. So it would only makes sense that they try to dominate the human hierarchy in order to let humanity function as an efficient farm for them.

We don't have all the puzzle pieces. But with just a few, we can make an educated guess what the overall picture beholds.

I believe it's about creating a linkage between the ''Gods'' and you through a transfer of negative energies. And through that you can agree to give away your free will to let higher negative forces work through you.

Bjorn

Your arguments make logical sense to me, but I can't comprehend yet how they consume negative energy? Humans consume food at a higher chemical energy level and eliminate lower energy material, thereby utilizing the energy difference. The comparison is easy to understand, but what is negative energy? I don't claim to disbelieve it. I just do not understand. Is there some other way to explain it? Also, what are your top reasons for belief in this explanation?

[quote author= 100c]Your arguments make logical sense to me, but I can't comprehend yet how they consume negative energy? Humans consume food at a higher chemical energy level and eliminate lower energy material, thereby utilizing the energy difference. The comparison is easy to understand, but what is negative energy?[/quote]

Negative energy= suffering deprived from the Ego. (unconscious suffering) That's what they energetically feed on.

So it is in their interests to keep Humanity spiritually down.

Here is one simple explanation how this works:

[quote author= From the pokemon GO topic]Pokemon Go is competite. People cling to achievements and those are tied to the Ego. And while they do there are worries and stress (unconsciousness suffering) that you might not get that achievement. That's suffering deprived from the Ego. That's what 4STS energetically feeds on. And since game addiction rewires the brain (reward seeking) People will stay in this mode unless they put effort in literally changing their lives. It's kind of trying to stop drugs and get real life goals.[/quote]

I think you can apply this explanation to a lot of situations.

It's difficult for us 3D STS folks to grasp this because we are so stuck in our self-serving habits that we do not notice when we 'feed the moon' and when we don't.

That's why we try to become more conscious of ourselves and develop our conscience.

In that way we can become less 'eatable', raise the FRV of the planet and try to remove their 'food' source.

[quote author= 100c]Also, what are your top reasons for belief in this explanation?[/quote]

I think the books of Richard Dolan are really good of showing that the UFO phenomenon is real.

The Abduction phenomenon is more difficult to get an overall picture of because we are dealing with something that is not psychical in nature.

Concerning that I found 'High Strangeness: Hyperdimensions & The Process Of Alien Abduction' of Laura really helpful, and the books and lectures given by Karla Turner.

In overall, all the books recommended by the forum are helpful in this regard:

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,33092.0.html

Especially section 8. ( Fourth Way )

One of the most crucial things I think is that by reaching a certain threshold (self-work) you gain an understanding of the intent and purposes of the Universe. So it's not longer theoretical seated, you know it's real because something has 'died' inside you (false personalities) that helps you see that there is something very Real and False about the way how can live our lives.

And by gaining this it becomes more apparant how the dynamics of this 'feeding' is played out.

- I hope this helps.

bjorn said:
Negative energy= suffering deprived from the Ego. (unconscious suffering) That's what they energetically feed on.

So it is in their interests to keep Humanity spiritually down.
It's difficult for us 3D STS folks to grasp this because we are so stuck in our self-serving habits that we do not notice when we 'feed the moon' and when we don't.

That's why we try to become more conscious of ourselves and develop our conscience.
One of the most crucial things I think is that by reaching a certain threshold (self-work) you gain an understanding of the intent and purposes of the Universe. So it's not longer theoretical seated, you know it's real because something has 'died' inside you (false personalities) that helps you see that there is something very Real and False about the way how can live our lives.

- I hope this helps.

Well, certainly a lot to think about. Thanks for taking the time to explain things! My general response = hmmmmmmm.

'Unconscious suffering' is an interesting concept. Maybe I've got it wrong, but 'unconscious suffering' sounds a lot like anxiety to me. It might help to explain why the 'powers that be' try to show the world to be the opposite of what it actually is. This might cause unconscious suffering as most people try to reconcile what they experience with how they understand the world. Of course, another reason for the 'opposite of reality teaching' is to control the masses for personal profit. This explanation sounds more logical to me, probably due to my personal experiences with some people.

I'll have to search through your references to see if I can find some more concrete evidence to back up the theory.

[quote author= 100c]'Unconscious suffering' is an interesting concept. Maybe I've got it wrong, but 'unconscious suffering' sounds a lot like anxiety to me. It might help to explain why the 'powers that be' try to show the world to be the opposite of what it actually is. This might cause unconscious suffering as most people try to reconcile what they experience with how they understand the world. Of course, another reason for the 'opposite of reality teaching' is to control the masses for personal profit. This explanation sounds more logical to me, probably due to my personal experiences with some people.[/quote]

''Unconscious suffering'' is also known as ''''mechanical suffering''

We use those abbreviations to discuss things more approachable. :

More abbreviations can be found here:

http://archive.is/0seZW

https://thecasswiki.net/index.php?title=Conscious_vs._mechanical_suffering

[quote author= 100c]I'll have to search through your references to see if I can find some more concrete evidence to back up the theory.[/quote]

The books of Richard Dolan are:

UFOs and the National Security State Chronology of a Cover-Up, 1941-1973
UFOs and the National Security State The Cover-Up Exposed, 1973-1991

Those proof without a doubt that the phenomena is real. But what exactly is behind it is mostly theory. But that's how everything starts, obviously there is something urgent going on that needs our attention.

[quote author=100c]
2) do occult rituals have any power, other than psychological conditioning of the participants?
[/quote]

The way I see it, your question hinges on the understanding of "psychological conditioning". If we take psychological conditioning in the narrow sense of programming the personality (which is the more popular mainstream view) then I would answer "yes" to your question. If we hold a view of psychology along the line of what was researched by Carl Jung, then the term psychological conditioning takes a much broader meaning. Very briefly, based on Jung's view, the psyche is not the mind (or personality) which is contained "within us". Rather, "we are within the psyche". Based on such a deeper and broader understanding of psychology, which will include the concepts of archetypes and collective unconscious, the answer to your question may turn to "no", but then the nature of the question itself may have been transformed such that the answer may not carry much meaning in the "yes or no" sense.

If you have a deep interest in this topic, I would suggest getting familiar with the basics of Jungian psychology. It is not easy to get into but in my view, it is very much worth the effort. Jung's research is both empirical (he was a physician who treated patients and analysands) and phenomenological (he was a scholar of mythology and symbolism). IMO, Jung's approach is the first and perhaps still the most rigorous scientific effort to answer the type of "grey area" question you raised.

100c said:
I am searching for information that can help answer these questions.

As others have said, there is no hard evidence, only theories (of which there are many) based on many strange and otherwise inexplicable events that have taken place in our world.

In reference to your 2nd question, what kind of power are you talking about? Can you give an example?

obyvatel said:
If you have a deep interest in this topic, I would suggest getting familiar with the basics of Jungian psychology. It is not easy to get into but in my view, it is very much worth the effort. Jung's research is both empirical (he was a physician who treated patients and analysands) and phenomenological (he was a scholar of mythology and symbolism). IMO, Jung's approach is the first and perhaps still the most rigorous scientific effort to answer the type of "grey area" question you raised.

I remember learning about Jung from an undergraduate psychology class, but will have to refamiliarize myself with his work. I remember his interest in dreams.

bjorn said:
The books of Richard Dolan are:

UFOs and the National Security State Chronology of a Cover-Up, 1941-1973
UFOs and the National Security State The Cover-Up Exposed, 1973-1991

Those proof without a doubt that the phenomena is real. But what exactly is behind it is mostly theory. But that's how everything starts, obviously there is something urgent going on that needs our attention.

Statements like Proof without a doubt put a lot of doubt in my mind. The military supplied UFO evidence suggests only one thing definitively, that the shadow government wants us to spend our time investigating this subject. When I say 'us' I mean, the people who don't immediately believe the establishment. Can we really trust declassified documents? If the military doesn't want the public to know something, the document will not be released, or destroyed. They don't care about congressional decrees. I've seen enough interviews with ex-military personnel who were led around to investigate UFO crash sites, alien remains...to know that they are either lying or gullible enough to be used as patsies. Richard Dolan has a Wikipedia page! Clue enough for me to seriously doubt his investigations.
...OK, now after my Richard Dolan rant, I don't discount it all and maybe he's not an agent of the establishment. Bjorn, I mean no offense and I know I'm not going to be a very popular person around here for doubting so much.

This comment, helps to clarify my question. I think there are two options: 1) Either the higher-ups initiate the puppet rulers of the world into occult groups to control them or 2) the rulers of the world use these occult practices to control the masses and all the important assets. Then, one piece of evidence I would be seeking would be if there are there higher ups (I don't know what to call them), and are they true believers in occult?

So, who are the elite of the elite? We're supplied with the typical scapegoats like Rothschild, Rockefeller, Bilderberg, Oppenheimer..., but I have no reliable method to determine if they are in control, or someone else. During the recent US presidential election, all the alternative media sites seemed to give the Clinton's credit for controlling everything. They are obviously involved with the occult through evidences like the Pizzagate scandal or else I'm being duped by Wikileaks. From what I've read and seen, the establishment celebrities are like drunk college students who don't have enough sobriety to effectively control anything. So, are their masters involved with the same occult?

Joe said:
As others have said, there is no hard evidence, only theories (of which there are many) based on many strange and otherwise inexplicable events that have taken place in our world.

In reference to your 2nd question, what kind of power are you talking about? Can you give an example?

Perhaps the power is that other beings can control the practitioner or make them smarter? I'm not sure. Do they make the practitioner more effective at networking? Networking seems to be their true power. Maybe the power is that they act collectively. Humans are usually so self-centered, they can't see clearly enough to know that many people working for the same goal can accomplish more than small groups fighting for control. Is this one of the evidences I'm seeking?

[quote author= 100c]This comment, helps to clarify my question. I think there are two options: 1) Either the higher-ups initiate the puppet rulers of the world into occult groups to control them or 2) the rulers of the world use these occult practices to control the masses and all the important assets. Then, one piece of evidence I would be seeking would be if there are there higher ups (I don't know what to call them), and are they true believers in occult?

So, who are the elite of the elite?[/quote]

The Elite of the Elite? I don't know. Obviously there is hierarchy at play, but I can't tell you the dynamics. The theory is that Earth represents just one square on a giant chess board whose pieces are continually manipulated from the shadows.

According to the C's lack of awareness and FRV depends how 4STS can work through others.

So everyone is a potential pawn for higher negative forces.

But by seeking out the 'Gods' through the occult. You might get 'promoted' from pawn to bishop or even king. The easier they can work through, the more they can put you to good use. But you always remain just a puppet.

But I think the Elite will argue differently, They might see it as their reward for serving the 'Gods'? Is it slavery when you get what you want? I don't know how they deceive themselves.

[quote author= 100c]Richard Dolan has a Wikipedia page! Clue enough for me to seriously doubt his investigations.[/quote]

I believe that books burned during public book burnings became later on more popular because of it. I think the best way of hiding something is hiding it out in the open, meaning it's more effective to shame the author than to sensor that person.

[quote author= 100c]OK, now after my Richard Dolan rant, I don't discount it all and maybe he's not an agent of the establishment.[/quote]

I don't like the direction he is heading at nowadays but the books mentioned I think are pretty good of showing that there is obviously something going on that needs our attention.

[quote author= 100c]I've seen enough interviews with ex-military personnel who were led around to investigate UFO crash sites, alien remains...to know that they are either lying or gullible enough to be used as patsies.[/quote]

I know, those are plentiful. I don't consider that proof. But of course, ignoring several thousands testimonies of abductees is also not objective.

Back
Top Bottom