The Real Anthony Fauci by Robert F Kennedy Jr. (Kindle edition on sale)

I bought it too, thank you for letting us about the offer Jenn! :flowers: 96% of the book's reviews are 5 stars - that's rare for most books and products on there. I do find it interesting that Amazon has allowed that title and that author on their platform and personally I'd love to see a deal on the print version too. Somehow I don't trust Amazon not to remove the book from our devices at some point. It wouldn't be the first time so I like to keep hard copies of important titles.

I bought it too, thank you for letting us about the offer Jenn! :flowers: 96% of the book's reviews are 5 stars - that's rare for most books and products on there. I do find it interesting that Amazon has allowed that title and that author on their platform and personally I'd love to see a deal on the print version too. Somehow I don't trust Amazon not to remove the book from our devices at some point. It wouldn't be the first time so I like to keep hard copies of important titles.

Maybe it is a strategic decision by Amazon (like banks fueling both sides of a war, and their games of stirring up the waters, comes to mind).

Also with the low price on the book, the Children’s Health Defense get’s barely (if any) income at all if bought via Amazon.

RFK jr said that all income from the book would go directly to the CHD, i heard when James Corbett interviewed RFK Jr the other week (stunning interview !!)

Interesting thought Ant22, about not trusting Amazon, which could potentially at some point in the future simply remove books from Kindle devices / accounts. I too share an ambivalence regarding the digital nature of e-Books. They feel… weird (e.g. because there is no physical substance left really).

Last edited:
Here's an interview by The Corbett Report to Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. about the book:

It is a good interview for those who haven't read the book yet as it summarizes a bit of the content. It's also good to share it on social media, I suppose, as a way of making other people aware of the book's existence and it's contents.

Added: I've just seen that you mentioned the interview XPan! ;-D

I am surching for some more detailed information on dr. Fraudci's connection to mother Theresa, since I found quite a lot of claims, she was not the saint, RKC claims she was. I can not affort to buy books, at this moment, but the information just flaws to me, from unexpected sources, as soon as I start occupaing with some tread, even the books in good oldfashion ways, printed versions. If someone has better insights on relation between Fraudci and mother Theresa, I would be very greatfull to read about it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211201-053631_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211201-053631_Telegram.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 16
I am surching for some more detailed information on dr. Fraudci's connection to mother Theresa, since I found quite a lot of claims, she was not the saint, RKC claims she was. I can not affort to buy books, at this moment, but the information just flaws to me, from unexpected sources, as soon as I start occupaing with some tread, even the books in good oldfashion ways, printed versions. If someone has better insights on relation between Fraudci and mother Theresa, I would be very greatfull to read about it.
It looks like mother and son. They look very similar. They both have toad faces.

It looks like mother and son. They look very similar. They both have toad faces.
Yes, they do look similar and I heard already abouth these theory them being mother and son, but I doubt it, since the information came from Q source and I don't trust them. I know, they spread some truths, but mixed with fantasy and lie. I used to love her figure, since I was natural born empath and even had idea, as teeneager to join her monastry in Calcuta. Just wonder if someone could ask the C's in next session?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211203-080151_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20211203-080151_Samsung Internet.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_20211203-080033_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20211203-080033_Samsung Internet.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_20211203-075946_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20211203-075946_Samsung Internet.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 19
Apart from the the very interesting interview with James Corbett as mentioned above by Yas, there is also this article by Laurent Guyénot, which is currently on Sott and really worth a read. Its main focus is on Fauci's shenanigans concerning AIDS in the 80s and 90s, but as Guyénot states, it's important to know all this to better understand what is happening today.

Kennedy's book puts the current crisis in a historical perspective. But it doesn't tell the story chronologically. It starts with a very long first chapter on the current Covid crisis — a book by itself — , then goes back, from chapter 3, to the 1980s and the search for the AIDS vaccine, the template for today's pharmaceutical coup. In this review, I will focus on the AIDS episode, because it is the least familiar part of a history covering fifty years, and it helps making sense of what is happening today. It is an incredible story, that I would have had difficulty believing just three years ago, but that our current enslavement now makes utterly credible.

Kennedy says in the interview with Corbett (somewhere in the beginning i think) that the fact that they are mandating a vaccine for everyone while it is proven that it does not prevent transmission of the virus is already insane. I find that a very effective sentence to use when discussing this nightmare with those (when they seem open to it) who are beginning to doubt this charade while having had their 2 shots and being summoned for the booster.

Yes, they do look similar and I heard already abouth these theory them being mother and son, but I doubt it, since the information came from Q source and I don't trust them. I know, they spread some truths, but mixed with fantasy and lie. I used to love her figure, since I was natural born empath and even had idea, as teeneager to join her monastry in Calcuta. Just wonder if someone could ask the C's in next session?
Here is where the search button comes in handy. :-) There is a thread about her:

And then there is this 2018 article on SOTT:

Here is where the search button comes in handy. :-) There is a thread about her:

And then there is this 2018 article on SOTT:

Thank you, Mariama, i'm aware of these claims, about mother Theresa, for decade now, but my actual question (in first post) was if anyone has any information about nature of her connection to Fauci, since I also found the bloodline connection of Bill Gates mother to infamous familly Maxwell. Robert Maxwell also was connected to m. Theresa.

I tried to order a hardcopy of RFK’s book (currently reading the Kindle version). Booktopia (large online seller in AUS) had it on it’s website, although pricey (almost AUD 60). But ordered it nonetheless. Got an email a day later, that the book won’t be available for the foreseeable future, and they refunded me the price. Which is odd, because normally they give you the option of waiting or refund.

Then tried Bookdepository in the UK - not available.

Certainly a concerted effort to suppress the book!

Seems strange indeed @nicklebleu! In the interview with James Corbett, Kennedy said that the best way to help them was to just go to your local bookstore and have them order the book for you. Perhaps that would be a way to try and get a hard copy?
Haven't tried that myself yet though and also got the Kindle version. And i just checked amazon Germany (should you want to order from them), the paperback version there is EUR 10.69 (which is AUD 17.04)!

I tried to order a hardcopy of RFK’s book (currently reading the Kindle version). Booktopia (large online seller in AUS) had it on it’s website, although pricey (almost AUD 60). But ordered it nonetheless. Got an email a day later, that the book won’t be available for the foreseeable future, and they refunded me the price. Which is odd, because normally they give you the option of waiting or refund.

Then tried Bookdepository in the UK - not available.

Certainly a concerted effort to suppress the book!

UPDATE: Got an email today around 11am that the book was available on Bookdepository (UK). I read the email around 1:30pm and went straight to the seller to grab a copy - again it said “currently unavailable”!

I suspect that they got a handful of copies, but they sold out in a matter of less than two hours!

Seems strange indeed @nicklebleu! In the interview with James Corbett, Kennedy said that the best way to help them was to just go to your local bookstore and have them order the book for you. Perhaps that would be a way to try and get a hard copy?
Haven't tried that myself yet though and also got the Kindle version. And i just checked amazon Germany (should you want to order from them), the paperback version there is EUR 10.69 (which is AUD 17.04)!
Just be aware that Amazon lists a "summary" version of RFK Jr's book (something like 7.58 €) on the German site (Daniel Tracy - Autor) It is just 24 pages, written with huuuge spaces between every line.

Basically a con job :rolleyes:

The paper version of the real book, is now 30.16 €, (2.71 € for Kindle version) as I just looked today from Sweden into the German Amazon site.

Back
Top Bottom