The question about the stolen money

youlik

The Living Force
I would like to ask, in my opinion, an important question to Ca.
A little history, so that it is clear what is being discussed. Large-scale events related to capital investments have taken place in Russia for several years. The 2014 Olympics, the Vostochny Cosmodrome are the largest of them. During the implementation of these projects, a very large amount of money was stolen. This is official information.
Yesterday I had a conversation with a certain gentleman, presumably involved in some unofficial, but state activities. This gentleman told me in the most general terms, without details, that many of these "thefts" were specially organized in order to withdraw resources from the "white" turnover. This made it possible to secretly, untraceably invest these resources in the military-industrial complex and in the reorganization of the army. In the same light, according to the assurance of this gentleman, the activities of Serdyukov, the former Minister of Defense, should be considered.
Officially, we will not find out such things soon, if ever it happens. Cass told us that Putin has been planning what is happening now for 20 years.
The question specifically lies in the fact that the resources allegedly stolen were, in fact, taken out of the field subject to analysis and secretly invested in the development of the military-industrial complex and the army. There are a lot of indirect confirmations of the possibility of such a development, I'm not sure that it's worth describing them.

Хочется задать, на мой взгляд, важный вопрос С. Немного истории, чтоб было понятно о чем идет речь. В России в течение нескольких лет произошли масштабные события связанные с капиталовложениями. Олимпиада 2014, космодром Восточный это наиболее крупные из них. В ходе реализации этих проектов было похищено весьма большое количество денег. Это официальная информация. Вчера я имел беседу с неким господином, предположительно причастным к некоей неофициальной, но государственной деятельности. Этот господин рассказал мне в самых общих чертах, без подробностей, что многие из этих " краж" были специально организованы с целью вывести ресурсы из "белого" оборота. Это позволило негласным, неотслеживаемым образом вложить эти ресурсы в ВПК и в реорганизацию армии. В этом же свете, по заверению этого господина, следует рассматривать деятельность Сердюкова, бывшего министра обороны. Официально мы такие вещи узнаем не скоро, если вообще когда нибудь это случится. Касс нам сказали, что Путин планировал то, что происходит сейчас на протяжении 20 лет. Вопрос конкретно заключается в том, что ресурсы, якобы украденные, были, на самом деле выведены из поля подверженного анализу и негласным образом вложены в развитие ВПК и армии. Косвенных подтверждений возможности подобного развития очень много, не уверен что стоит их расписывать.

Back
Top Bottom