"The Psyche As Interaction: Electromagnetic Patterns of Conscious Energy" (book)

JGeropoulas

The Living Force
The Psyche As Interaction: Electromagnetic Patterns of Conscious Energy
by Manya J. Long is a philosophical composition which required over twenty years of scientific and mathematical data arrangement. It concretely proves the existence of the soul as a linear succession of projected images in three-dimensional time.

The purpose of this work is to encourage mastery of one's own destiny, and free thought. The importance of this work lies not only in the conclusions drawn, but in the methodology employed by the author. By questioning the established understanding of disciplines, and linking them to one another in order to boost comprehension of their underlying meaning, we as human create new planes of enlightenment. The Psyche As Interaction examines how interdisciplinary blending brings intellectual and intuitive expansion. Through a-typical interdisciplinary research, Manya Long fearlessly tackles gaps in standard academic explanations, and uses research from multiple fields to conclude: a wide lens assists in creating a full picture of the universal consciousness. Sometimes, this creates more questions than are answered. But this is fundamental in the quest for universal understanding. Through questioning, we expand our consciousness.

JGeropoulas, have you read the book? I went to the link you provided and read it. I noticed several of the books which I have read listed in the Bibliography too.

Back
Top Bottom