The power of the Pendulum

Tolosa

The Force is Strong With This One
Hello, everybody. As a complement to the session of 4 July, I am sending you an article on the Hyper-dimensional Worlds illuminated by the power of the Pendulum.
The English archaeologist and explorer Thomas Charles Lethbridge (1901/1971), who became Director of Excavations of the Society of Antiquities Experts at Cambridge and Director of the University's Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology, wrote numerous books, forming what is considered to be one of the most fascinating collections of paranormal research reports ever compiled. Combining the skills of a scientist with a totally open mind *, he conducted a series of experiments that convinced him of the existence of hyper-dimensional worlds that interact dynamically with ours. He seemed through his pendulum "connected" to Spirit, thinking that the power to work with the pendulum was a part of ourselves in invisible and intangible form, which knows much more than we do. He thus discovered artifacts, hidden objects, animal or human remains, located not only in the invisible of the present, but also in that of the past or the future. Depending on the length of the thread - more precisely the multiplication coefficient of the initial measurement of the thread - its elongation determined different vibratory frequencies, thus corresponding to the past or future time lines on which an object was located.
Thus, through numerous experiments, he established that the "frequency" of death and violent anger was at 40 inches (one meter), this length being also the frequency of cold and darkness. This length represents the threshold, since all the simple substances tested were at lengths of zero to 40 inches, except for sulphur, where the pendulum response at lengths greater than 40 inches was on one side only. In addition, beyond 40 inches there is no frequency for the concept of time, as the pendulum does not react. Reflecting, Lethbridge finally theorized that in the world beyond 40 inches, the pendulum is in time itself, and that this is why there is no reaction to the concept, even though there are other "worlds" beyond death where the idea of time exists.
Continuing his experiments, he determined that the world on the level "next to ours" is a world where the energy vibrations are four times faster than those of our world. This hyper-dimensional world is all around us, but we are unable to perceive it because it is beyond the range of our senses. So, in a similar way, geobiologists operate with a pendulum, managing to detect invisible entities allegedly attached to human bodies .
* Tom Lethbridge wasn't a spiritualist. He was convinced that magic, spiritualism, occultism were only crude attempts to understand the vast universe of hidden energies in which we live, generally serving only to obscure, not to reveal and spread true knowledge. That is why he favored the use of logic, observation, and experimentation to arrive at the conclusion that there are other worlds of reality outside our own world, and that there are forms of energy that we are not even beginning to understand.
See "The Essential T. C. Lethbridge," book by Janet Hoult & Tom Graves.

Hi, I think I have gathered enough information to make this post, some of you have already read this story, but for those of you who have not been able to, I will make it short, I practically started studying Tarot at the beginning of this year, looking for some cheap decks to practice while learning, there was a combo on Amazon that included a tarot deck, a guide book, some crystal stones a pendulum and its little board. The cards were the only thing that got me interested and I began to study them after getting them.
My mother, who years ago read cards and also sold crystals, began to help me with the meanings of some of the minor arcana cards through video calls. Talking with her I told her what was in the package I purchased, practically the book and the deck is the only thing I have used, the crystals I put them as decoration in a part of my apartment since I did not think of using them (they are still showing only for decoration) and the pendulum with its board kept saved, my mom was curious to see the pendulum and asked me to show it to her, she has one but I have only seen her use it like twice, in her case she used it to know if someone was going to have children or something like that, I don't even remember well.
As I held up the pendulum to show her, (it was a rose quartz crystal one I guess it's not even a real crystal, it felt very cheap). The pendulum started to move in a circular motion, it scared me a little bit because I didn't know they could move like that and my mom was also surprised because she told me she had never seen it move in such an obvious way. Anyway, I started to use it two or 3 times and it gave me clear answers of yes or no with the little board it came with. After talking it over with some people in the forum, I stopped using it for a while and started researching about it and watching a lot of YouTube videos related to the subject.
Thank God I have been lucky enough to know the Cassiopaean material and read many books including Laura's ones, because most of the youtubers who talks about the pendulum, are using pure word salad of ideas, lots of munbo jumbo, and preconceptions that often contradict each other, and even some of them gave advice on how to use pendulums that did not make much sense. And I really looked at them with an open mind. But there is a lot of ''New Age'' and ''love and light'' type of thing in most of the ideas of using the pendulum.

One of the videos I watched this girl who even said than one day she was using it and she felt someone pushed her back, I was like ''what the hell she does besides using a pendulum that attracks energies like that??'' she seemed a little bit wacko like the way she dressed and everything though.

After watching several videos and reading two books that I highly recommend:

The power of the Pendulum by T.C Lethbridge, he takes the concept of the pendulum in a scientific way, which I love because it gives a more rational aspect to the object. In his book he also talks about dreams and how one can access different dimensions and realities in dreams, the pendulum acts in a similar way, it can access information that is not limited by time, i.e. past, present and future information. In the book he mentions that the power of telekinesis between animals and how they can speak telepathically (which was confirmed by the Cs) works in a similar way with the pendulum, that is, animals have senses and "instruments" from which they can receive information from the surroundings or from the information field to use their instincts, for example, cats and their whiskers can acquire certain information from their surroundings that we humans cannot perceive. Interestingly, the pendulum could do this function for us as it is an instrument from which it gives us the ability to obtain information that we would not normally be able to obtain with our senses. That is why the pendulum has been used in different ways before, not only to answer questions, but also to perceive information about our surroundings, for example, to search for subterranian water wells, to find certain types of metals in the earth, etc.
Lethbridge even goes further, he mentions that you can even know what kind of metals the pendulum can perceive by the number of turns it gives, he created a table indicating the value of certain metals depending on their turns, for example Iron would be 12 turns (just to give an example) so if you know how to use it can be a very useful instrument. The book is well recommended.

The Power gainst the Force by David Hawkins, in this book the author focuses more on dowsing itself, he talks about muscle memory and our subconscious, being totally related to each other, the way our muscles and actions react to the traumas and experiences that our mind has accumulated through the years. The book itself is not dedicated to the pendulum but it does explain a lot about the relationship our pendulum can have with our subconscious. Also recommended.

Now moving back the subject.

How does a pendulum work?
Now, I can talk about everything I have learned from it, I started using it again a few weeks ago to put into practice what I have read and researched so far, after confirming it can be safe to do so. The pendulum really works because we are the ones who moves it, it does not move because of energies around it or because someone or something separated from you moves it, that is the difference between using a spiritual board or something similar and dowsing and using a pendulum. It is true that the spiritual board can be moved by your subconscious, but it can be manipulated mostly by something external.

With the pendulum is not like that, actually who moves it is your own nervous system, more specifically related to the parasympathic side, it creates micro movements of which we are not aware with your hands. It uses the force of gravity and the nervous system to create movements recognizable by our conscious mind. After saying all this, when I started using it, I realized that the responses comes from an intelligence outside of my conscoius mind and I would even practice forcing a response with my mind and it would not give me the response my mind wanted, in some practices I had with it that way, gave me to understand that really my conscious mind cannot control it, unless I want to move my hand on purpose.
Using the recorder on my phone, I started recording the questions and answers to keep track of them and see if they were consistent. To my surprise they were. So in summary it is your muscle memory and subcoincious mind that moves the pendulum but subcouncious mind in some cases can act as an antenna and recieve information from different energy fields depending the case. Or at least thats what I understand so far.

Can you believe what the pendulum tells you?
It depends, this part is crucial. This is kind of like a teamwork between you and the pendulum. It is a giving and receiving, so to speak, first; just like in the Laura's Knowledge and Being videos, we have to ask ourselves what is the purpose of why we want to use the pendulum for? What do we want to get out of it?
It depends on your intention, whatever that is, is what we will get. And this is crucial. When we have a clear goal or idea of what to ask or what to seek from the pendulum, you are kind of implying your intention and you are giving a purpose to what or what it would be connecting with. Somehow your level of knowledge or what you know will help you decide the type of answers you may receive (your knowledge will basically be measure on the type of question you would be asking to it, and again your intention behind it).

For example, if you use a pendulum and ask if your boyfriend or girlfriend loves you, you will normally receive answers from the ego side of you. Since in a way it is like a kind of Artificial Intelligence looking for data from the field of information more related to the level you are, or you can understand or relate iwh. I hope I am not confusing you guys here.

When you ask questions like that, the pendulum picks up information from your own intuition or your ego, and responds to you just like that. There are videos on YouTube where youtubers tells you how to get ''correct'' answers from the pendulum. And that is very wrong, what do we consider a right or wrong answer? If we think that something is not correct it is not the pendulum's fault, but your intention when using it, you are answering yourself, the answer can come from your subconscious mind, intuition or your own ego. If you train the pendulum to give the answers that only you believe to be correct, then it will lose the sense of its use and it will not connect with that part of you that can give you some kind of universal truth.

Now, what part of the information field can your pendulum connect with?
This is the million dollar question I think, are you talking to your own ego, your subconscious or something beyond? The method I looked for this, is basically by asking my own pendulum about it, before using it, I created a list of questions where I ask it what I am communicating with at that moment, here it gets interesting; For example, when I started using it as an experiment (I still consider it a type of experiment) before my session with it, I always visualize receiving objective information, the ''universal truth''. I make a prayer before and nothing else. I don't need to have a table with candles or crystals or anything else that seems absurd to me. In fact, I could be sitting on the toilet and use it just the same, of course I have not done it, nor will I do it that way but it is to give an idea.
With the prayer, which I somehow created, I am giving it my intentions, I don't even grab it during the prayer or anything I just say a prayer to show my intentions and look for the pendulum, grab it and start holding it, I wait 2 to 4 seconds, then I feel a bit of like an electric movement on my risk, and it begins to move in circles, and thats my sign for me to begin with the introduction/questions:

Am I connected to something?
Yes or no
Am I connected to my ego?
Yes or no
My own intuition?
Yes or no
My subconscious mind?
Yes or no
My unconscious mind?
Yes or no
If the last one was yes, you can ask the next one:

Am I connected to the universal information field?
Yes or no

If it says yes, you can add the last one:
Am I connected with my higher self?
Yes or no

Believe it or not, there have been times when the pendulum has told me 'yes' to the universal field and 'no' to the higher self and most of the time 'yes' to the higher self, and the last time I used it, it told me 'yes' to my subconscious mind and 'no' to the universal mind/higher self.
Now, as I mentioned before the use of the pendulum is a give and take, it is true that you can ask it ''how you want it to give you the answers'', but it is better that you teach him or it, how you want to receive the answers, the more you tell him/it and teach him/it the better for it to give you more precise answers.
Example; I tell it: I want vertical movements for a 'yes' and horizontal for 'no', and it will obey you on that, although the tiny board (that came with it) already has the words so I didn't have to teach it how to answer those specifically.

A few circle movements clockwise means 'close' and a few turns counter clockwise means 'open', pointing to "rephrase" means it needs to calibrate (and yes it happens that sometimes the "connection" is not good and it has to "calibrate" itself for whatever) and the last one pointing to "maybe" means what it is, the typical maybe. Apparently, my pendulum respects free will because there have been times when I ask a question and it stays still, then I ask it if it's something it can't answer and it says yes. I have asked it if I can trust its answers and it responds with an 'open'. This is just to give an example.

Here are some experimental sessions I did, and the introduction part includes the sentence with your intention, and the questions to know what I am connected with, so I will just put "introduction" so as not to make it long, it is also worth mentioning that I have a tiny board has letters and this is something I should mention, because using a pendulum is something that takes effort and energy from you, don't expect to get clear words with it, luckily, mine has done it, but there have been times when the word is something that was absurd or meaningless, and when I read it back I ask it if it was what it wanted to tell me, it answers 'no', apparently spelling is difficult for it because there is some kind of interference or a blockage sometimes from your subconscious, me thinks. I have also noticed that the more I use it, the easier it is for it to give me a word, however, it is something I do not try to do because it is true that it takes energy trying to get words or phrases from it, by the end I get really tired. But it is also true that the few words it has given me have surprised me in some ways.

I have recorded a couple of sessions with it but some sessions and some questions were kinda personal, and this is something to have in mind, and is really important to know when you use a pendulum, talking to your pendulum is not chaneling the same way as talking to a 6th density being or whatever, this is more like a personal discussion about and from yourself, your lessons and universal things that has some type of connection with you. Even the pendulum has told me this. It has told me that can't provide collective future answers neither predictions but only any information about the future if I'm connected to it some way, wherter this info comes from my higher self or subconcious mind it has to be connected to me. It also told me in one of the sessions, that if someone ask me questions I need to see the person or talk directly to the person so that person can be connected to me, and somehow access some kind of information of that person. I did it with a friend and my firned was aking questions and it was answering his questions but it was me holding it.

All these asnswers I get, by asking LOTS of questions and obtaining the ''yes and no'' answers, is like I have to get to the subject and ask as many questions as I can so I can formulate a wide answer.

here are part of the sessions, my comments are in red:

Introduction:

Are you my ego?
No

My unconscious mind?
Yes

Meaning my higher self?
Yes

Is it true that people can communicate with the pendulum through their ego?
Yes

Is that why it is advisable to pray before the session?
Yes

So the intention is really important?
Yes

Well today is Wednesday, it's one of the recommended days to do this according to you or whatever.
Is Wednesday a good day for this? [Previously, in a session as some kind of ''discipline'' and after asking about it, it told me that 2 sessions per week was ok enough]
Yes
Ok...
If I ask you could you give me a word in Spanish?
Maybe

If I ask you for one right now, would you give it to me? Maybe something I need to reflect on or think about or meditate on?
Yes

Ok start spelling, what word would you say to me?
Love [It gave me ''amor'' which is Love in spanish, I do these sessions in spanish]

Is it love?
Yes

What about it? Do I have to give more love?
Close

Do I have to receive more love?
Close

Is it related to working on receiving and giving more love?
Yes

Or is it that you give love too?
YES! [Capital letters or exclamation sign is my way to notate that the 'Yes' it gave was like a big YES, meaning like it moved very strongly]

Like, do you love me?
Yes!

Okay sure, in the life I had in Atlantis, how old was I when I died?
[The small board has numbers on it and I have to confirm each time it gives me a number if it is the correct number with a 'yes or no', you can imagine the process of giving me a year or a word/phrase, also this was a follow up question]

You had mentioned to me earlier that I had died in 1770 previously, what year was I born in that life? [Follow up question from a previous session]

Ok just wanted to confirm how old I was when I died, was that death related to Captain James Cook? You had told me that he had lived in New Zealand and I died as a child in that life before. [To test it I sometimes I ask the same questions from previous sessions and I try to make it differently to see what answer comes from it]
Yes [It was the same answer]

Did he kill me?
No

Was I killed by another native of the island?
Yes

Then is it true that it was because of a dispute between natives of the island to obtain the firearms brought by the Europeans?
Yes [I did the research and found out that a lot of native people back then in what it is now New Zealand, died because of internal fight between tribes to control the arms brought by europeans]

Is the one who killed me in this present life?
No

I know you could not tell me much about my future, but will immigration give me an answer about my case in the next 2 months?
Open

Ugh Ok, thanks for the answers today!.

Another:

Validated introduction. [By this I means that it said yes to be connected to my unconscious mind or universal mind]
I have new board with numbers and letters.
If I ask you to know about tarot cards would you know the meaning?
No

So I have to explain the meaning of each card?
Yes

Can you help me with tarot divination?
Maybe

Look at my new board with the letters better positioned, is it better for you?
Yes

Or is the old one better for you?
Open

I mean, it would be my preference practically?
Yes

Ok, that would make sense I guess, ... do you have any words for today? [It interrupted me the reason I asked]
Yes

The board is yours:

"Open mind."

Open mind, as in Open my mind?
Yes

Does that have to do with faith?
Yes

Do you say that because of my skepticism with all this?
Yes

Well, bear with me, by the same token I don't think I will stop being 100% skeptik but there is room for improvement.

Did that last message come from my subconscious mind?
No

Have I had communication with my subconscious mind before?
No

Could I communicate with my subconscious mind?
Yes

Would I have to ask?
Yes

Ok, from the scale of 1 to 100% what percentage am I communicating with my higher self or what is the quality of communication? [Using new board]
80%

Ok not bad, my mom asked me if these maps are how the planet will look like after the changes? Some images of a map that supposedly a psychic had predicted how the planet was going to look. [Showing an image from my cellphone]
No

I guess the opposite will happen, the sea level will go down, right?
Yes

Sure, in an ice age it wouldn't look like that, I knew that! Enough of the subject. Will I have economical difficulties this year because of some external events?
Open

Free will, right?
Yes

Did the session I did on the 6th of this month give me the word "Runano" or "Romanian", is that word accurate?
No

[Reason I don't like to ask it to spell letters or say a word]

Is it because of an interference?
Yes

Could you tell me what the correct word or phrase would be today?
Yes

Tell me!

"Not now"

Was that ''Not now''?
Yes

Is there anything else?
No

You mean at that time you wanted to tell me ''not now''?
Yes

Does this sentence apply to today's session?
No

Ok it was at that time, I guess because of the level of interference from me or whatever at the time?
Yes

Are these inferences coming from me?
Yes

Is it my mind?
No

Subconscious mind?
No

Unconscious mind?
No

Any chakra?
No

My God! Is it something psychic of mine or something?
Yes

Is that why sometimes you omits some letters or words, for example, they told me "open mind" instead of "open your mind" how to reserve energy so there is as little interference as possible?
Yes!
[Again, When I put "Yes!" with an exclamation mark it means that the pendulum swung a lot to "yes", really hard]
Ok, have you ever felt frustrated with my questions?
No

With the method of communication?
Yes

I would imagine. Would there be a time when you might run out of energy?
Yes

What would you do if you were to run out of energy?
*The pendulum stops slowly* [It was showing me what it would do if that happens practically]

That is difficult to discern, well, let's make a plan, if you run out of energy what you will do is make a big circle, you can even interrupt me if you want, but let it be a big circle and little by little it will stop until it becomes still, that will indicate me to ask you if you are without energy and thus end the session once and for all, do you think so?
*pendulum make a large circle and slowly stop.* [I was teaching it what to do in that case]

Perfect, like that! What is your energy level now?
65%

Hmm ok, if you run out of energy would I be left talking to my subconscious mind?
Yes
This is even assuming that I was communicating with something a little higher than my subconscious mind.
Well, that's why it's important to let me know, so I avoid lowering the quality of communication, assuming of course that I'm not really communicating with my subconscious rather than something more.

Anyway, thanks for the info you can disconnect now!
[Usually when I say that, the pendulum star moving slowly in a circle and then stops moving and stays static]

There is something peculiar, I somtimes I'm talking to it and it interrupts me with a ''yes or no'' and sometimes just moving in circle, thats like a sign that it wants to tell something. There was one session, when I felt like pulsations in my fingers and for some reason I felt like pendulum wanted to give a message, which I asked and it says 'yes' I asked if it could spelled and it did and spelled:

''We are with you know''

That really took me by surprised, I asked if could spell what it meant by ''we''

and then it spelled:

''your higher teachers''

Spelling that took ages as you could imagine. Do I believe it? I'm not sure, but funny enough it was what prombted me to ask the Cs about it:

Q: (irjO) Is talking/communicating with your higher self also mean getting to communicate with your 5D Self?

A: Sometimes for some.

Q: (irjO) Is it true that one is able to communicate with our higher self by dowsing with a pendulum or a similar instrument?

A: For some sometimes.

Q: (Joe) There's a pattern there... [laughter]

(L) Yeah.

(irjO) If yes, would that depend on the person and the intention?

(L) And they're going to say, "For some, sometimes," right? [laughter]

A: Yes.

So, I guess my hiogher teaches could be myslef from 5D or just could be my own mind in a higher state relating messages as teaches or I have no idea and maybe will never know if can be true or not.
Anyways, as part of experimenting with it, I asked my older sister to use the pendulum and when she was doing the introduction (same I was doing) with the connection questions, it answered 'yes' to the question of being the subcouncious mind when she asked, my mom tried also and it answered 'yes' to being connected with the universal mind but 'no' to be her higher self. I asked my brother in law to use it and it didn't move at all. I asked the pendulum if my nephew (13 years old) who was near by at the moment, can use a pendulum and it answered 'no', by asking about it, it told me that because is could be dangerious since his subcouncious mind is not ready for it or develped for it.
I tried to use it with my other sister, answering her questions, she lives in a different country and I was using the pendulum thorugh a videocall and it moved a bit weird, I later asked if there was any interference and it says yes, it turns out it was my sister's uncouncious mind which was preventing my pendulum to give answers, later I asked to it why and it basically told me (by asking lots of questions) that it its not good for her to know answer directly of some of her questions. Interesting nevertheless (Free will? something related to her lessons?) I dunno.

I mean, wheter all this is true or not, its being a good learning process, I have use it pointing on a map showing in my tablet where the city of atlantis mentioned by plato was and it showed me off coast in the atlantic near to New York, by moving in circle on that location, I have used it on my body to show me if something was wrong, moved it from toes to head and it moved in circles on my chest and my pelvis area, aparently is something related to my ''chakras'', the word itself makes me cringe a little because its something that can't be proven, if they really exist or not.
Saying all this, it is true that dowsing and using the pendulum could be a good personal psychic excersice, its somehow like meditating and talking to yourself, wheter is another side of your ''I'', your own ego, your subconcious mind or as Lethbridge called it: the super conscious mind, which we would understand somehow being the information field *with Perre hand's gesture*

Edit: typos and corrections

Last edited:
Saying all this, it is true that dowsing and using the pendulum could be a good personal psychic excersice, its somehow like meditating and talking to yourself, wheter is another side of your ''I'', your own ego, your subconcious mind or as Lethbridge called it: the super conscious mind, which we would understand somehow being the information field *with Perre hand's gesture*
Pierre's*

Hi irjO, it was great to read your account on using the pendulum. Fascinating how you didn't plan to use it, but still stumbled upon it.

When I read Lethbridge's book a few years ago, I was fascinated by his work and did some experiments. I tried to replicate what he did and also tried some of my own. Some of the results were very good, but some were not promising at all and slowly my interest somehow faded.

I also observed that I had a limited amount of time per session, as if there was a limited amount of energy, and after some time the pendulum stopped giving answers.

I also remember that my pendulum often gave the "open" answer. So I can attest to the aspect of respecting free will.

It never occured to me to take the approach such as yours, with prayer and intriductory questions. I just asked questions when necessary and that was it. Thank you for sharing your method. I think it's great.

It never occured to me to take the approach such as yours, with prayer and intriductory questions. I just asked questions when necessary and that was it. Thank you for sharing your method. I think it's great.

And this is fine too, see I came up with those questions because I was really curious to know exactly what intelligence was behind it, before doing research, at the beginning, in the introduction part, I asked if; it was an attachment of mine communicating? Was it a family member or somebody?
I didn’t know better, but it was the process of researching and discovering about it.
There is no a perfect way or unique way to use the pendulum, that’s the good thing, you can use it to search for things in your home or any area, you can use it as a last minute decision maker because your subconscious can be smarter than your conscious mind and have a better answer, you can use it to explore more about yourself as I was doing it.
Because the intention behind it for me is to know perhaps why there are certain things about myself that I don’t quite understand.
For example something that really surprised me is to know that I was killed in the previous life as a kid. When I received this answer something clicked in my mind because in this life it’s been difficult for me to see certain aspects as an adult. So, things like that.

People also have to understand that it maybe won’t work for everyone the same way I’m use it, because depending on your lessons and your real intentions behind it, will work one way or another, with one of my sisters really didn’t want it to give me answers. I think at some point if your force it, it will, but what’s the point? The information will be lower “quality” it will be connecting strictly with your ego and nothing else if you do that. It’s clearly telling or showing you is not the time, moment or method appropriate for her.

I also believe that for some who barely moves, they can practice to use it regularly and it will improve the movements.

Something curious, like the 3rd session I had with my pendulum, it spelled the word “Cigarette” to me. I was confused, I had to ask many ‘yes or no’ questions to it, to see what it meant by that, I thought it was just an absurd answer but by asking it told me something I was having in my mind not long before which was to smoke more tobacco. After asking about it basically gave me the understanding that I would benefit a bit more if I increase the number of cigarettes I smoke, usually I was smoking like 2 times a week, but I’m smoking one daily now and things have improved with my mind and stress levels. It also according to the pendulum, allowed me to receive better answers, and I think that’s why the spelling of words improved a lot. It also recommended me to go to see the dermatologist, because I was a bit worried about my skin, I have many areas with redness and some eczema symptoms, I put the pendulum over one of those areas, it gave some circles on it and then put it back on the board , and asked if could spell what my pendulum thinks about it and it spelled “dermatitis”, which could be, but I think it was just eczema. So, I’m going to dermatologist to check if it was correct or not. (I think I booked the appointment just to prove my pendulum wrong lol)

Again, I’m still skeptical with all this, and taking everything with a grain of salt. But at the end, we have to understand what we are basically “channeling” ourselves and nothing else. Whether is different sides of you, your subconscious or your higher level mind.
I don’t know if making a video and record a session would explain better the methods or any recommendation about it tbh because there is so much that can be discussed about it.

I don’t know if making a video and record a session would explain better the methods or any recommendation about it tbh because there is so much that can be discussed about it.
I think you've explained the methods well, but of course a video would be highly appreciated, if it's not too troublesome for you to make it. Maybe others would be interested as well?

Like aimarok, one thing I don't quite understand is how your pendulum spells words. It would be nice to see.

Ok I’ll see if I can record myself with the phone because I’m also a visual learner, so for me see things it’s way easier than read information. Perhaps that’s why I can’t read for long periods of time without feeling tired or with a bit of fatigue.

Okay I just recorded this, I had hard time uploading the video directly here so I post it on YouTube and private it only to share the link here, it end up being a long video and apologies for that, you can skip parts, I did a long introduction and explanation before doing the demonstration. Hopefully you can understand me talking. And also, I realized that I’m a hand talker lol

Thank you for the video irjO. Everything is clear now. I don't have a board like you, but I'll probably try to draw some numbers and letters on a piece of paper and do some experiments.

If you can report back any experience you have with it to see how it goes. That would be nice. If more dowsing exercises can be reported here, we can draw conclusions if dowsing with a pendulum could be an useful alternative to work on ourselves or at least know ourselves a bit better I think.
Perhaps for those wanting to ask personal questions to the Cs, this could be a good way to help us understand things on a personal level and get those kind of personal answers. Who knows?
But at this point, everything still vague. Obviously this would not substitute other exercises such as meditation or EE for example.

If you can report back any experience you have with it to see how it goes. That would be nice. If more dowsing exercises can be reported here, we can draw conclusions if dowsing with a pendulum could be an useful alternative to work on ourselves or at least know ourselves a bit better I think.
Sure, I will report here when I collect some data. And I also hope that more forum members will try to use a pendulum so that we can compare more results.

Back
Top Bottom