The Politics of Climate Change: Green New Deal And Other Madness

UK breaks record for highest temperature as Europe sizzles

As the nation watched with a combination of horror and fascination, Met Office chief scientist Stephen Belcher said such temperatures in Britain were “virtually impossible” without human-driven climate change.

He warned that “we could see temperatures like this every three years” without serious action on carbon emissions.
No wonder they keep saying it ad nauseam.

But, at 40 degrees Celsius, many cities around the world would have already been charred for decades.

I get the impression that yes, there could be bad man burning on purpose.

Last edited:
"Can you see the little yellow thingy on the top right of the picture?
It's a bulldozer covering up wind generator wings that were used to produce "green" energy. The same hypocrisy as with the electric cars."

1658830811082.png

'Escalator-ing' craziness ?

In a german photo, following was written:

"This escalator is not defective

This escalator currently contributes to
climate protection and reducing energy consumption.

Please use another escalator
escalator or a lift."

:scared: *huh* ?!

:rotfl:

IMAGE-2022-07-27-10-04-40.jpg

And then there is this other "subtle" push... to Cannibalism
(combined e.g. with saving the climate etc)

The theme is constantly popping up here and there; the theme of cannibalism. The latest scoop pushed, was when the New York Times recently brought it up again: Yet, similar disgusting "suggestions" have been performed in the past, including in Sweden, and perhaps the most wicked performance; done in a TV show in the Netherlands. Holland seem to be a strange country in my eyes - giving birth both to the finest and brightest ideas and lifestyles - yet also to the darkest, most awful things, too.

But why ?!

That TV show screen shot reminds me the infamous cannibal in Germany two decades ago, a guy willingly let himself be eaten. Got his penis cut off while still conscious, got it cooked and served at the table - and then later died, and got chopped up. Well and then there was the thriller push of the Hannibal TV Series five years ago... same s**t

9.jpg

6.jpg 7.jpg
8.jpg
"Human flesh an alternative to save the climate"

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:

I forgot to add this tweet

Which got me started to search for more info about it.

Title:
Normalizing cannibalism & eating bugs while food prices increase
😵‍💫

Does anyone here from England remember 1976? This article ( Spontaneously Combusting Narratives - LewRockwell) had a section comparing that year's heat to this year. Are those numbers accurate?

• 63 days of consecutive sunshine
  • Every day over 26C (79F)
  • 15 days 35C+ (95F) and 9 days 32C+
  • 45 days NO rain
  • Standpipes got continuous water (public water)
  • No red weather warning

• 7 days sunshine
  • 3 days 35C+
  • Red weather warning: “You’re all going to die!”

Does anyone here from England remember 1976?
Yes, I remember it very well. Just settled into our 1st house together and seeded our back lawn. No water shortage whatsoever but our lawn never appeared. Grass was scorched as it appeared. Left it to reseed the next year.

At the time we did comment on the fact that the summer seemed to last longer than previous years but there was no panic, no Grannies dying no water shortages. I imagine it wasn't too pleasant for city dwellers or in high rise buildings but life went on.

The blood red maps now presented on tv networks and newspapers are blatant mind plays and gross in the extreme. Just an example of STS's ability to use any and all ploys to unsettle people.

@XPan. You posted a meme showing a high wall, showing green voters on one side, and green policy makers on the other 3. My brother wants it, but for the life of me I can't seem to find it now. Do you remember where it was posted? Thanks heaps...😄👍

@XPan. You posted a meme showing a high wall, showing green voters on one side, and green policy makers on the other 3. My brother wants it, but for the life of me I can't seem to find it now. Do you remember where it was posted? Thanks heaps...😄👍

:lol:

I found it in a telegram channel originally; but also found it in various tweets, now that I am searching... I made a (somewhat 'enhanced') version which i uploaded onto my homepage XPan.se for you, where you can download it here, if you like. Or smaller here.

Does anyone here from England remember 1976? This article ( Spontaneously Combusting Narratives - LewRockwell) had a section comparing that year's heat to this year. Are those numbers accurate?

And did you notice the wildfire graph (plenty of papers discuss this type of environmental history):

1659066420577.png

Here in the home Province, the eastern publication Maclean's magazine - on news stands across the nation, took a shot at reminding people just how bad it is now, and how one has to learn to live with "relentless" wildfires. Apparently, folks never did before; a new human condition caused by AGW.

1659066977005.png

There is nothing as terrifying for people who have been in the thick of wildfires, it is plain to see, and today's housing interfacing with forest fuels makes the likelihood that people will be subject to it more pronounced. Take this photo of Kelowna (in BC); although do the same for near any place in the world in high risk areas. This is 1959 (this link has a slider and map layers):

1659068142740.png

Now look at the same place in 2019:
1659068284047.png

The housing density is worlds apart. Thus, the Kelowna area has sadly lost many a life and home to wildfire in recent years, and housing concentration, without proper mitigating measures in a landscape with exponential age-class forest fuels, plays a big role (not to mention carelessness, arsonists, fire suppression policies and probably a few Tesla cars).

Headlines are writ large with doom.

Here is just another example of how unhinged some of these climate activists are:

Media report: Ambulances were obstructed several times during "climate protests" in Berlin

The actions of the "Last Generation" have been causing heated debates for months. Above all, the freeway blockades by the radical climate activists sometimes provoked angry reactions from motorists. According to a report by the "Tagesspiegel", ambulances were also blocked.

Many motorists reacted annoyed, even angry, to the blockades on the Berlin city highway. The actions of the group "Last Generation" have been causing discussions and sometimes sharp criticism in Berlin for months. This year, the radical climate and food activists blocked the streets 149 times in the federal capital alone.

But how far can protest go? Some understanding was shown in politics. Civil disobedience is "a legitimate means of political protest," said Green politician Ricarda Lang. At the same time, she emphasized that "no one should be endangered".

The activities of the group take place on weekdays and lead to significant disruptions in commuter traffic. The protesters not only block the streets with their sit-ins, they also glue their hands to the pavement with superglue to prevent the police from taking them away. Critics of this radical form of protest accused them of endangering human life through the blockades. According to the activists, their actions would not impede ambulances. Always make sure that a rescue lane can be formed.

But that doesn't seem to have been the case on several occasions. According to a report by the Tagesspiegel , ambulances were obstructed several times . According to the report, this happened eight times in the three blockade weeks in June and July alone. The Tagesspiegel refers to a response from Berlin's Interior Secretary Torsten Akmann (SPD) to a request from FDP parliamentary group leader Sebastian Czaja.

The answer stated that the cars were not making progress on the way to operations or with patients to hospitals, despite the blue lights. In six of the eight reported cases, the balance sheet shows a "delayed arrival", in two cases other ambulances should have been alerted because the vehicles were blocked due to the traffic jam. In all cases, the police check whether investigations are initiated.

The number of ambulances that arrived late at the scene or in the hospital could also be larger because the drivers are not obliged to report the "alarm or arrival delays". FDP faction leader Czaja told the Tagesspiegel :

"Protest ends at the latest when it endangers human life, because at the latest then protesters become criminals."
It is now clear that ambulances are "massively restricted in their work due to blockades, which leads to danger to the life and limb of individual people," Czaja continued. He also stated that he could not understand why the Berlin Senate acted as if the actions were "harmless pranks by lost young people". According to the FDP politician, the criminal proceedings would have to be accelerated and the activists would also have to be charged for the personnel costs of the police.

In fact, the judiciary has a hard time with criminal prosecution. Several hundred reports have already been filed against the activists nationwide. The Berlin public prosecutor's office has so far processed 73 preliminary investigations. So far, however, there have been no charges.

Back
Top Bottom