The Politics of Climate Change: Green New Deal And Other Madness

saw this on the Internet today. it is a thoughtful read and shows so clearly how current climate alarmism has morphed into a full on religion, complete with sacred texts, and prophets thundering about doomsday with fire and brimstone and of course the fundamentalist believers.

Yeah, good one!

What’s more, the adherents of Climatism rarely consider the trade-offs that arise from their solutions. Electric cars instead of conventional vehicles? The manufacture and disposal of car batteries is not exactly eco-friendly. Apart from blighting the landscape, windmill blades kills birds and insects that pollinate fruit-bearing trees. Going vegan is good for bovines (and possibly for humans as well), but it would require chopping down forests to make room for millions of acres of crop lands—and no synthetic fertilizers, please. What are the effects on welfare when massive subsidies for solar power raise electricity prices, which weigh more heavily on the poor? Faith can move mountains, but politics is about costs and consequences.

"Should Canadians carry a carbon card, loaded with a year's worth of points?' "

Hmmm, according to GreenBlizzard.com, Canada has 318 billion trees (8,953 trees per person). Shouldn't they be among the last ones made to feel guilty?

1578243291600.png

On the "other madness" front, an article published yesterday, 2020-01-04:
White women's obsession with "being nice" is one of the most dangerous tools of white supremacy.

SJWs always seem, eventually, to allow no way out, no remedy, for their perceived opponents. The very existence of perceived opponents is a sin that must end, and they decide who are the opponents, all of whom are at least guilty of "unconscious bias." This excerpt could have read, "White women being white is one of the most dangerous tools of white supremacy."

Last edited:
I saw this on the Internet today. it is a thoughtful read and shows so clearly how current climate alarmism has morphed into a full on religion, complete with sacred texts, and prophets thundering about doomsday with fire and brimstone and of course the fundamentalist believers.
That link is no longer active, but comes up with this message:
Request Denied
Unable to process this request, as it has been blocked by the abuse or security filter.

Is the totalitarian climate police scrubbing the net for 'offensive' articles which correctly frames the climate change movement as a religion?

It might be hard to find enough teenage activists who believe in the cause, so why not give Greta a helping hand, which her dad and somebody else is doing (and a lot more without doubts). The message is so much better sold when it is teenagers and children who are taking center stage. It goes to show once again that she is just used in the service of a much larger agenda:

Facebook Glitch Reveals Greta Thunburg's Father Posting As Teenage Climate Activist
Profile picture for user Tyler Durden
by Tyler Durden
Sun, 01/12/2020 - 13:05
SHARES
TwitterFacebookRedditEmailPrint

A Thursday evening software update at Facebook accidentally allowed anyone to view exactly who is posting under the accounts of public figures, businesses and other entities, according to Wired.
The result? For starters, some 3 million followers of teenage climate activist Greta Thunberg have been reading posts written by her father, Svante Thunberg, and a climate activist in India who serves as a delegate at the UN's Climate Change organization, Adarsh Prathap. Thunberg, Inc. claims Greta is still the one writing the content.

Greta, Inc. explained this in a Saturday Facebook post purporting to be the young climate activist.
"Some people have been asking who manages this page. First of all, since last spring I only use Facebook to repost what I write on my Twitter and Instagram accounts," reads the post, in which 'she' says she tried Facebook "early on," but didn't like it, so she uses "my father Svantes account to repost content."
"The rest that is shared on Facebook is reposted from Twitter and Instagram by the guy who founded the Greta Thunberg Facebook page long before I knew it existed. His name is Adarsh Prathap and he lives in India. Since a lot of people thought it was my official page in the beginning I asked if I could co-manage it and he said yes."
Greta claims to have written all the content posted by her father and Prathap.

In other words, "of course it's not me silly - you should have known I just 'co-manage' the fan page."
Except - by all outward appearances it appeared to be her page alone.

Facebook's 'page transparency' shows Greta as the confirmed owner - with the only clue suggesting she might have help being a page manager located in India.
NEVER MISS THE NEWS THAT MATTERS MOST
ZEROHEDGE DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX
Receive a daily recap featuring a curated list of must-read stories.

According to Facebook, the flaw was quickly fixed - but not before the people behind famous accounts were revealed and shared on public forums such as 4chan.
"We quickly fixed an issue where someone could see who edited or published a post on behalf of a Page when looking at its edit history," said the company in a statement. "We are grateful to the security researcher who alerted us to this issue."
Facebook says the bug was the result of a code update that it pushed Thursday evening. It's not something most people would have encountered on their own, since it took navigating to a Page, viewing an edit history, and realizing that there shouldn't be a name and profile picture assigned to edits to exploit it. Still, despite the Friday morning fix, screenshots circulated on 4chan, Imgur, and social media appearing to show the accounts behind the official Facebook Pages of the pseudonymous artist Banksy, Russian president Vladimir Putin, former US secretary of state Hillary Clinton, Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau, the hacking collective Anonymous, climate activist Greta Thunberg, and rapper Snoop Dogg, among others.
Facebook points out that no information beyond a name and public profile link were available, but that information isn't supposed to appear in the edit history at all. And for people, say, running anti-regime Pages under a repressive government, making even that much information public is plenty alarming. -Wired
"People who run sensitive Pages from their own Facebook should now consider that their identity may be known," said Lukasz Olejnik independent privacy adviser and Oxford University Center for Technology and Global Affairs. "While mistakes happen, this one is unexpected."

Id give Obamas Nobel prize to Tony Heller!
He almost single-handedly destroyed climatescare these idiotic sold out politicians are pushing on us.
Here are 3 of his latest truth bombs:

Please share his work. Many people need to calm down regarding climatescare!! And Im not sayin that climate is stable or that we are safe and theres no reason to worry about human pollution and mismanagment of resources... But I know this msm narrative is very dangerous and it needs to be stopped!

Imagine if we are really entering into new Ice age and most are un-aware. If it hits the chaos will be 1000x greater.

@Aeneas
Ive seen that Hitlery Clintons fb is run by one Jerry McReptile... wtf?

This is the first interview (happy to see he is still out there talking) of Dr. Tim Ball since his court case win against Mann. It is featured on Principia Scientific International - this is one hour thirty six minutes long and Ball's interview ends at the one hour mark:

Video: Is Recent Global Warming Normal? w/ Dr. Tim Ball
Published on October 24, 2019

Written by JFG Livestreams

ball.jpg

In his latest Youtube video interview since his courtroom victory over ‘world leading’ climate alarmist, Dr Michael Mann, Canadian climatologist, Dr Tim Ball continues to slay global warming junk science.

Tim Ball explains that demonizing carbon dioxide and introducing the unscientific concept about a carbon footprint is an elitist agenda to control the masses. The purpose is to use corrupted climate science as the vehicle for charging us for breathing their air. Their ultimate goal: radical depopulation and seizure of wealth and assets.

Fake Temperature Graphs/ Major Life Changes
New gem from Tony. In this video he shows how they (msm, NASA, government climate agencies) are faking graphs to explain "man made global warming" (when, in fact, Earth seems to be in a cooling cycle!):

Ofcourse, if these graphs didnt show this steep rise of temperature that begins at the start of 20th century industrialization era, their arguments wouldnt be convincing in the slightest. But I hear Green deals have some problems now. Maybe its because these psychos cant do it with the lights on 😆

Trump recently swept the floor with the "prophets of doom" that see the demise of life on earth in human made global warming and revealed their underlying agenda. "We must reject those eternal prophets with their predictions about the apocalypse," the president said in a crowded room. Moreover he said the doom thinkers were wrong before when they "predicted crises due to overpopulation and oil depletion." and told the audience that they "want to control all aspects of our lives." View Trumps speech below:

Donald Trump Attacks the Climate Change Prophets of Doom

Last edited:
View Trumps speech below:

The entire speech can be found here. I think the following was well said by Trump.

"a nation's highest duty is to its own citizens. Honoring this truth is the only way to build faith and confidence in the market system. Only when governments put their own people first will people be fully invested in their national futures. A pro-worker, pro-citizen, pro-family agenda demonstrates how a nation can thrive when its communities, its companies, its government work together for the good of the whole nation."

Trump also warned about the 'prophets of doom' who wish to direct the world for their own agendas.

"These alarmists always demand the same thing - absolute power to dominate, transform, and control every aspect of our lives. We're committed to conserving the majesty of God's creation and the natural beauty of our world."

I missed this :0

I reckon this is just a peak of what's to come, they have exploited the tolerance of level headed people for far too long. He even kicked that black guy in the face so he initiated the violence himself. He sure got a brutal reception when he landed in that crowd.

Though I think it was kind of brilliant watching people from different backgrounds and color to unit. Looks like the silent majority have spoken 💪

Now, if people of all cultures and races can unite in mutual disdain for the people that steer this agenda and drag them of their ivory towers just the same as that man got pulled of that train. That might offer some hope.

The new green deals that are forced down our troaths is economic suicide and sooner or later it's gonna bust.

Oh my, this is becoming crazy more and more. But what the people of Extinction Rebellion have in their minds? they don't need to go to work, evidently. They are so far away of the reality, the day by day, of people, workers, mothers that need to go to work, of families that have money difficulty, etc. They are a bunch of egocentric egoistical and individualist people.

Agreed!

Seems climate hysteria runs in the family, oh and so does facism. Woke facism that is. Their shirt read ''antifacist - freedom fighters - all stars'' A shirt antifa members wear to show their allegiance.

If her parents are the reason for this, imagine how batshit-crazy they talk behind closed doors. She’s a mentally ill little girl being used by her parents and people in power.

Turns out Greta the “climate activist” is really just a marxist. This is what she said back in December:

“Fossil fuels are literally choking the life from us,” Thunberg continued. “That action must be powerful and wide-ranging. After all, the climate crisis is not just about the environment. It is a crisis of human rights, of justice, and of political will. Colonial, racist, and patriarchal systems of oppression have created and fueled it. We need to dismantle them all. Our political leaders can no longer shirk their responsibilities.”

Another telling qoute of hers:

''We will make sure that we put them against the wall, and they will have to do their job to protect our futures.''

So there you have it, how long before this whole thing turns violent and goes full authoritarian.

Last qoute:

I shouldn’t be up here, I should be back in school on the other side of the ocean

Indeed Greta.

I hope she sues her parents when she is old enough to know better.

Attachments

• t3_ea71mf.jpg
    t3_ea71mf.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom