The Pentlatch

WIN 52

The Living Force

The Pentlatch people. Apparently many of the human remains found so far have elongated skulls. Not much else is known about these people.

It all started when a developer began a fairly extensive development on an ocean front hillside in one of the first areas of modern human activity on Vancouver Island.

The feeling of familiarity has followed me every since I first came to the Courtenay area. I have had visions of great multitudes being in this area. Other flash back episodes of familiarity with background and scenery.

When I first arrived here in 2007, this area seemed like it was in a black hole. That darkness seemed to lift somewhat after 2014. This is where I took up residence in 2014. I had made a pledge to clean up the Valley, literally. My son wanted to start a property maintenance service here. Volunteering my services to do estimates, provide equipment and help as a ground guy. Basically my service has helped my son establish a reasonably stable income since. We specialize in roof maintenance. Keeping roofs moss and mould free. We also do concrete waterproofing / preserving, house washing and gutter cleaning. Done as add on services to customers who we do roof cleaning for. Literally cleaning up the Valley.

In 2014, events that took place in Parksville and Horne Lake left me with out any option other than making it work. It seems like slaying a beast and setting the brothers free from the caves of Horne Lake was the beginning of the cleanup.

If you are interested in that episode

The feeling of familiarity has followed me every since I first came to the Courtenay area. I have had visions of great multitudes being in this area. Other flash back episodes of familiarity with background and scenery.

When I first arrived here in 2007, this area seemed like it was in a black hole. That darkness seemed to lift somewhat after 2014. This is where I took up residence in 2014. I had made a pledge to clean up the Valley, literally. My son wanted to start a property maintenance service here. Volunteering my services to do estimates, provide equipment and help as a ground guy. Basically my service has helped my son establish a reasonably stable income since. We specialize in roof maintenance. Keeping roofs moss and mould free. We also do concrete waterproofing / preserving, house washing and gutter cleaning. Done as add on services to customers who we do roof cleaning for. Literally cleaning up the Valley.

In 2014, events that took place in Parksville and Horne Lake left me with out any option other than making it work. It seems like slaying a beast and setting the brothers free from the caves of Horne Lake was the beginning of the cleanup.

If you are interested in that episode
Nice!

Now that's 'Anchoring the Frequency'. Especially the mould removal; nice metaphor there.

At the time, 2014, the background information was not known. It was reactionary. Based on the immediate necessities.

Just before slaying the beast, I went skiing with my son. We took the old highway into Courtenay. Passing through Union Bay. This is when I made a pledge to clean up the area. As soon as I made the pledge, it was like something clicked into place. At the time I had no idea how significant that pledge would become.

As we drove from Buckley Bay to Union Bay, the highway followed the ocean. As we drove, a group of Sea Lions were keeping pace with our vehicle. Sitting in the passenger seat, I had a good opportunity to observe. They all kept looking at us. It was like they were exuberantly happy. Like something significant was about to happen. Like they were urging me to keep going, cheering me on.

I am curious to hear more about your experience “setting the brothers free from the caves of Horne Lake”. I looked back at your earlier postings but must have missed that episode. I too have been to those caves. It was quite an experience, Horne Lake too.

Back
Top Bottom