The PentaCon

GoldenV said:
Does anyone remember that white plane caught on camera by a Spanish news crew? Id be willing to bet you that was the plane that flew over the Pentagon, flew by the towers, and also flew over Shanksville :)
There was the E4B and the C-130.

Both of these planes were used as confusion so if anybody reported a plane flying over the Pentagon they would simply be told that AA77 hit the building and that they must have seen one of these other planes in the area.

They went so far as to plant witnesses like Keith Wheelhouse and Kelly Knowles who claim there was a "2nd plane" that "shadowed" the AA jet and "veered away" over the pentagon immediately after the explosion.

That works real well as a cover story.

More details here: http://www.thepentacon.com/Topic5.htm

But we have had a dialog with the c-130 pilot Steve O'Brien.

He says he not only DIDN'T "shadow" the jet but he didn't even see it hit or know it was the Pentagon that got hit!

At this point we have established his entire flight path and we have no reason to believe he is a plant.

He was used as a dupe and deliberately told to turn around and try to "follow" the jet to sew confusion.

I agree with Laura that the Pentagon attack is the official story weakest link.

Certainly Shanksville has plenty of smoking guns as well. One of our associates has obtained an incredible interview with Susan Mcelwain. She saw a small unmanned drone fly right over her car.

Basically most of the residents there know that the official story is a fraud.

But the Pentagon is a cornucopia of smoking guns!

The deeper you look the more you uncover.

I can't tell you how important it is to actually go to the area and survey the topography and talk to the residents and get information first hand.

Their story just continues to melt away

Craig Ranke CIT said:
But the Pentagon is a cornucopia of smoking guns!

The deeper you look the more you uncover.

I can't tell you how important it is to actually go to the area and survey the topography and talk to the residents and get information first hand.

Their story just continues to melt away
Well, I think that a complete video needs to be made on JUST the Pentagon issue - like "Loose Change" or "Zeitgeist". And you and your group sound to me like just the people to do it. Every detail covered. If we can help in any way, just let us know!

That's exactly what we are working on right now.

It's the "Reasearcher's Edition" of The PentaCon.

We will cover most aspects of the Pentagon attack but will focus heavily on eyewitnesses.

If you haven't been there and don't understand the topography it's difficult to comprehend how very few people would have been able to physically see the alleged impact.

Most people saw the plane and heard the explosion.

Of course they are reported as witnesses who "saw the plane hit the Pentagon" but it's simply not the case.

They merely deduced the impact.

Even most people on route 27 wouldn't have been able to see the impact!

Read this:
http://www.thepentacon.com/Topic3.htm

Back
Top Bottom