the NWO is controlled by time travellers

I

immortalphoenix

The topic of this form is to discuss the possiablitiy that the creation of the New World Order is actually being created by a group of people or a goverment (maybe the completed new world order) from the future.

time travel is in no way prevented by the laws of physics and would explain how they could of been controlling the world from behide the sense for hundreds of years with much longer lives in the future (possiably immortality or near immortality) the people creating the NWO in order to change the future to what they want it to be or to at least ensure that their future stays as it is and becomes a reality.

so come in put up your posts and lets play around with the idea abit and see what it evolves into

Hi immortalphoenix,

If you read the Wave ('cause your question makes me assume you haven't)

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/waveindex.htm

and Adventures with Cassiopaea

http://www.cassiopaea.com/cassiopaea/adventureindex.htm

You'll get some answers.

Enjoy reading!

thank you for input Irini and it does look like an interesting read(and i will read it) but i was not talking about time travel in a spirital sense but in a physical meaning physical human bodies made of matter travelling back into the past

Read the Wave and Adventures before you assume that it is about "spiritual time travel" alone...

thought I'd add my 5 cents (being someone who has read through the existing volumes of the wave). The Wave talks about time travel in both a physical and non-physical way. Also these concepts are interlinked, as I belive it's possible for beings of variable physicality (both material or spiritual) to go back in time and physically alter somethng to change our current timeline or future timeline.

From the C's material it suggests that a time machine may have already been created by the "Beautiful Minds" at Princeton some time ago. It also suggest that the Greys have been doing this for some measure of what we call time.

I don't have an E-book version of the Wave material yet, but it would be a good idea to study and discover for yourself about this time travel subject if your interested. Also channeling could be a form of time travel, vis-a-vis receiving communications from ourselves in the future, and this is most definetely a human, physically done and at the same time non-physical form of time travel as the information is time travelling in accordance with what you physically do as a human receptor of the message.

It would help me (and maybe others) if you clarified exactly what it is you mean by the time travel you wish to discuss. I belive there are likely many different interpretations on "What time travel really is" and you may have meant something different to what I have supposed you meant.

This topic interests me quite bit (like just about every other topic I seem to research into), so Im interested to hear what you have read or learned on the subject yourself.

Hi !
Nice topic for discussion!
Im follow through awhile individuals who claim to be time travelers, and for the past few months there have been some who claim to have come from the future. Put a variety of information, pictures and even videos that were brought from the future with them as proof.
All these warnings on their upcoming cataclysms have the background action designed precisely organized. To suggest that behind them stands an organization that deliberately works through them. Have a specific performance in commenting on his video showcase on YouT.
Some even claim to work for the organization of the future, which collects information from the past for a better understanding of the events of these years. When a man for some time observed their work gets the impression that they are very informed and introduced in the techniques of remote viewing, meditation, spirituality,military. And all them ofer people knowelage of the time travel.

I do not question whether they know something of the future, the question to me is that no one does anything about it.
Why?
These guys may or may have changed the entire past and future. Untethered slowly and deliberately and that nobody notices.

Sinhronizirani said:
Hi !
Nice topic for discussion!
Im follow through awhile individuals who claim to be time travelers, and for the past few months there have been some who claim to have come from the future. Put a variety of information, pictures and even videos that were brought from the future with them as proof.
All these warnings on their upcoming cataclysms have the background action designed precisely organized. To suggest that behind them stands an organization that deliberately works through them. Have a specific performance in commenting on his video showcase on YouT.
Some even claim to work for the organization of the future, which collects information from the past for a better understanding of the events of these years. When a man for some time observed their work gets the impression that they are very informed and introduced in the techniques of remote viewing, meditation, spirituality,military. And all them ofer people knowelage of the time travel.

I do not question whether they know something of the future, the question to me is that no one does anything about it.
Why?
These guys may or may have changed the entire past and future. Untethered slowly and deliberately and that nobody notices.

Hi! I recomend you to read the wave series as well! You are falling on desinformation places! At least after you read the wave series you'll get a sense of everything you are asking! And I see this is your first post, It would be good idea if you introduce yourself in the newbie section so we can get to know you a little bit :)

Hi Sinhronizirani,

Welcome to the Forum! It's customary for new members to introduce themselves on the Newbie board. It doesn't have to be a lot of information, just a bit about yourself and how you found the forum. You can look at some of the other posts to see how it's been done. :)

While doing a search on not related topics I came along a thread entitled: Time Travel & History which basically relates an article of Gordon Duff in Veterans Today from June 19, 2012.

May be of interest here... ;)

Back
Top Bottom