The New Zealand Government Strikes again

I get a sense this is a strategy of how STS attempt to control STO. Dismantle one by one starting with the most vulnerable.
Just heard that the police riot squads are now assembling, shields and battons. The protestors are trying to get the kids out of there to keep them safe.

I used to have a friend who was in the team policing unit (riot squad), they are a ruthless bunch that seem to enjoy very much the adrenaline of these confrontations, it’s a real “ boys club” mentality (that includes the females with the same type of aggressive and adrenaline rush junkies).

We desperately need journalists to cover this. I heard on the radio a couple of hours ago, media starting to ask questions as they have been “encouraged” by the government’s speaker of the house to not talk to the protestors. The one journalist I heard speaking said, but it’s our job, we need to talk to the people to cover the story. I hope we will hear more voices!

I just heard the funniest thing, in New Zealand we have a QR code posters everywhere and people are supposed to scan in. Not many people seem to be doing that anymore, except High School kids.
They are scanning all poster they can finding. Combing the QR system because they want to be tagged as a contact for a covid case so that they can get off school. They could be exponentially increasing the number of false contact cases and these people who will be required by the government to stay home for ten days. This could totally crash the system it’s hilarious 😆.
What an awesome way to protest though, beat them at their own game although the kids just want off school.

Last edited:
The NZ government is going next level idiot. Speaker of the house Trevor Mallard has dealt with protestors in front of government house by turning the sprinklers on them and taking requests for blaring music to be played overnight to the camped protestors. Trevor, mate, what are you twelve???? For goodness sake!

Also, I have a good friend who is a teacher of deaf children. She has to teach wearing a fricken mask! With a microphone inserted behind the mask! Oh good grief 😖

In a positive note, sone media have actually called out Trevor Mallard as a psychopath.
“A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit; neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. “Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.” (Matt. 7:15–20.)

The NZ government is going next level idiot.

And to make things worse the entire parliament has misread the room. No politician from any party has met with the protesters. Instead they are insulting them, calling them fringe extremists, white supremacists, Qanon followers. Hysterically, the crowd is a real melting pot of all races represented in NZ, including a good number of Maori. Yet still they insist they are white supremacists. In fact all major parties are marching in lockstep with the government, their only criticism are aimed at the speed of the government implementing its draconian restrictions. All major parties will lose support as a consequence and it may be the opportunity for a new party to arise. Time will tell.

Now some of the leftist commentators who support the government are muttering about the protest being funded from overseas. Steve Bannon and the Russians have both been posited. The PM has suggested that this feels like an imported protest. You really couldn't make this shit up. Meanwhile, heartland New Zealanders are flooding the protesters with donations of food, dry clothing, bedding etc. Organisers yesterday had to ask people to stop bringing food as they were overwhelmed.

The actions of the psychopathic Speaker, Trevor Mallard are being criticised both at home and overseas. Drenching protesters with lawn sprinklers for 16 hours and trying to torture them with loud, bad music are examples of pure nastiness. And many people who support mandates are starting to question whether these are the action of the government whose meme has been "be kind" and "we are the team of 5 million."

Oh Aotearoa.

I just saw this interview with a man who said that a police officer told him that 10 police officers have resigned in 1 day, after the protests in Wellington. At least some of them are waking up. 💞 Kia Kaha.

unshackledminds.com
I just had a full run down of what happened in Wellington from a friend who was there at the beginning. She also said that lots of cops were not seeming to be onboard with what’s happening and were in support of the people.

Boosters and My Vaccine Pass​

You do not need to get a booster to be eligible for a My Vaccine Pass or International Travel Vaccination Certificate.

Your My Vaccine Pass will remain valid, even if you do not get a booster dose.

At this stage, all My Vaccine Passes expire six months from date of issue, or on 1 June 2022, whichever comes sooner.
So that’s interesting. Does that mean even if you have a booster all vaccine passes won’t be valid anymore. And by that time a fourth booster will be required?

Or most likely, they don’t know what they’re doing and are crossing their fingers and hoping everyone just does what they are told.

Video footage featured by mainstream media and on social channels clearly shows police advancing against protestors, NOT the other way around. No footage shows demonstrators advancing on police.

Historically, police have been taken to task by the courts over the way they have illegally used pepper spray in prior incidents, but today have decided they are ‘above the law’ and adopted a ‘shoot first, ask questions later’ approach. Their justification? Simply to move some cars, tents and – bizarrely – toilets.

There is a pivotal meeting with government tomorrow re mandates.
She needs hundreds and hundreds of letters from unvaxxed NZ people writing about how mandates have affected their work and life.
Email letter to:thehealthforum@protonmail.com

I did up a template for anyone unsure of what to write.

LETTER TEMPLATE for anyone unsure what to write:

[your full name]
[current email or contact phone number]
6 March 2022

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing to inform you of the impacts the New Zealand vaccine mandates have had in my work and life. I am a [insert your job or profession] with [number] years experience. I have studied [education] with [institution].

I chose to not be vaccinated because: [list reasons 1)...2)...3)...etc]. As a result I am unable to [e.g. lost my job, closed my business etc]. I also am no longer able to participate in [list activities you can’t do]. This has cost me financially which means I have had to [list what you have had to give up or assets/security you have lost].

I have sustained these losses rather than be vaccinated because [insert your reasons for example: untested vaccines, loss of personal liberty, belief in medical freedom, vaccine harms, unnecessary medical treatment fief those not at risk etc. Avoid conspiracy (not saying there isn’t crazy stuff happening) and stick to the theme of how mandates have affected you.]

Yours faithfully
[insert digital signature or sign by hand]

[insert name]

Nice work Gottathink. Well done.

Have you been OK recently? I haven't seen you on the forum for a while, but that might just mean you are posting where I am not currently looking.
I’ve been feeling pretty run down and just tired of it all. Getting a bit depressed in starting to lose interest in things.

I’m okay though thank you for asking, I’m aware of it and picking myself back up. I forced myself to write this template and do something proactive.

Back
Top Bottom