11 x 11 = 121
one 2 one
one to one
from one to another
from gemini to aquarius
from physical man to spiritual man
from ignorant to knowledgeable
freemason transformation from first degree to 33rd degree
neo underwent a transformation from a "normal" human to an awakened matrix-outsider with powers

===================

Q: (L) As we say, "I love a sixth density light being with a sense of humor!" Now, the main thing I wanted to ask about is the references I come across in tons of reading, that the number 33 is somehow significant. Could you tell us the significance, in esoteric terms, or in terms of secret societies, of the number 33. There is the cipher of Roger Bacon, based on the number 33, the 33rd degree masons...

A: As usual, we do not just give you the answers, we help you to teach yourself!! Now, take 11 and contemplate...

Q: (L) Well, three times eleven is thirty-three.

A: Yes, but what about 11?

Q: (L) Well, eleven is supposed to be one of the prime, or divine power numbers. In Kaballah, 11 is the power number...

A: Yes...

Q: (L) Eleven is 10 plus 1; it is divisible only by itself and by 1. I can't think of anything else. I am an 11 in numerology... I am also a 22. What else is there to the number 11?

A: Astrology.

Q: (L) Well, in astrology, the eleventh sign is Aquarius, my name is an eleven, my birthday is a 22 which is twice eleven, and I am an Aquarian. The eleventh house is friends, hopes, dreams and wishes, and also adopted children. Aquarius the Waterbearer, the dispenser of knowledge. Does 11 have something to do with dispensing of knowledge?

A: Now, 3rd house.

Q: (L) Gemini. Okay. Gemini and Aquarius. Third house is how the mind works, communication, relations with neighbors and siblings, education, local travel, how one speaks. Gemini is known as the "consummate man." Somewhat shallow and interested in the things of material life. It is also the divine number of creation. So, what's the connection here?

A: Matrix.

Q: (L) Is there something about this in the Matrix material?

A: No.

Q: (L) This IS a matrix. The third house and the eleventh house create a matrix?

A: Foundation.

Q: (L) In terms of cosmic things, Gemini is in June, Aquarius is in February... (S) Isn't the third house also about teaching? And, we are friends here and we are being taught...

A: This is not about you.

Q: (L) Okay. This is not about us. I am just trying to relate it. Gemini is in June, Aquarius is in February. Gemini is the physical man, and Aquarius is the spiritual man?

A: Yin Yang.

Q: (L) So Gemini is the physical man and Aquarius is the spiritual man... yin yang... is that the...

A: Yes...
On the number coincidences, Neo’s passport from the original movie expires 9/11/2001. After the events of 9/11, we could no longer get a free pass to partake in the mass hypnosis. That expired! But we could still renew the delusion or to use the Matrix analogy, take the blue pill. And now 20 years on, those that still deny any conspiracy surrounding the events of 9/11, as a cohort, are mostly likely in the most danger right now. It’s fascinating that one would literally need to be taking blue pills constantly to remain in denial over the last 20 years. And that appears to be the theme of the 4th movie. Interesting how that works.

Back to some curious numbers, the first film was first released at Mann Village Theatre 24/3/1999. Adding those digits together equals 37. It also runs for 136 minutes, that also adds to 37. They both whittle down to 1 (3+7=10 etc.) “The One” is the theme of the movie.

37 also evenly divides all repeating three digit numbers (37x3, 37x6, 37x9 and so on equals 111, 222, 333 etc). The only other numbers with this property are 111, three, and one. It’s cool that adding the answer gives us the number that 37 was multiplied by (1+1+1 = 3, 2+2+2 = 6 etc.).

And the fourth movie, the release date 22 December 2021 adds up to 12 (2+2+1+2+2+0+2+1=12). And of course, 37x12 = 444. Crazy stuff!

Attachments

• FCFEF612-C35F-4D65-ABE8-F992F1F77FFD.jpeg
    FCFEF612-C35F-4D65-ABE8-F992F1F77FFD.jpeg
    90.7 KB · Views: 20
It's been awhile since I've seen the last movie, but didn't Trinity die and so did Neo, or so it seemed, as he was carried away by the machines? Curious as to how they're going to start the new movie after that. Maybe like that whole season of Dallas after they killed off Bobby Ewing and then brought him back the next season saying the previous year was just a bad dream his wife had. 🤣

It's hard to predict how the movie will be based on the trailer. The visuals does look more crisp. "We don't use that word here" does look woke.
IMHO, don't get your hopes up for anything meaningful coming out of this one. MR will in no way, shape or form even remotely approach another possible reality. Pseudo-reality/woke through and through. Just another cobbled-together low-budget action movie with lots of special effects to attract an audience swimming at the shallow end of the meaning/perception pool.
But then again, what do I know?:cool2:

It's been awhile since I've seen the last movie, but didn't Trinity die and so did Neo, or so it seemed, as he was carried away by the machines? Curious as to how they're going to start the new movie after that. Maybe like that whole season of Dallas after they killed off Bobby Ewing and then brought him back the next season saying the previous year was just a bad dream his wife had. 🤣
It's interesting what you say about the "resurrection" of some characters in this movie. They obviously do that so that people will accept the situation that some people can come back as if nothing happened, they did it with I don't know how many Bin Laden deaths and people seemed to believe that he could die and then come back alive and die again! Maybe that's done by the way.So people we can see, live the reality as if it was a movie. And just like in a movie, they believe it is true.

IMHO, don't get your hopes up for anything meaningful coming out of this one. MR will in no way, shape or form even remotely approach another possible reality. Pseudo-reality/woke through and through. Just another cobbled-together low-budget action movie with lots of special effects to attract an audience swimming at the shallow end of the meaning/perception pool.
But then again, what do I know?:cool2:
Yeah, just another rerun for a quick buck. Unfounded intellectualizing of a product really not worth wasting time and energy discussing.
But to repeat myself, what do I know. :lol:

Thinking of the Matrix series with 'Judaic Christianity' vs Paul's gospel in mind, it seems to me that the Wachowskis reached the limits of their basic idea when they couldn't/wouldn't develop 'being awake in the real world' - which is a dystopian nightmare - into 'transcendence to a better world'. You've got physical Zion as both 'promised land' and 'kernel of revolution through which to overthrow the oppressors'. And that's it. At least, that's where they left it in Revolutions.

About 4 years ago, I bought the 10-disc set of DVDs "The Ultimate Matrix Collection" from one of the last independent video/DVD rental shops in my area for a meagre $12. They were going out of business and selling their entire stock.

I haven't watched all 10 discs but will have a view of them in the run-up to the 4th film. I'm particularly interested in the one documentary disc titled "The Roots of the Matrix - The Historical, Philosophical, and Technological Inspirations of the Trilogy" and to compare what we might have thought the films were about to what we're being told is the "truth". It's like there are now two realities in which we are asked to choose how to view these movies; you take the blue pill and accept the explanation that it's about transgender issues...or...you take the red pill and stay in wonderland and find out how deep the rabbit hole goes (osit).

In fact he ... she, well, the Wachowski person wanted to name it "Matrix ResErection", because, as you know, they visibly have a personal issue on sexual matters, but their commercial department refused ... hopefully ! :lol:

Maybe the surprising metamorphosis of the Wachowski brothers/sisters is one of many ways showing us what usually happens to those people who publicly dare declaring the whole humanity is asleep, as in their trilogy, and in need of waking up. Normally they don't make it, or, like the Wachowski, they end up losing completely the plot believing they've found their real destiny. What a mess, instead of following the rabbit, they are now following Bug Bunny. :zzz:

For those who enjoy the ruthless, fast drinking-thinking-Critical Drinker, he pretty much concurs with the general sentiment of why this, why now? - and suggests the word on the street is that it could be so that Trinity gets to replace Neo as the genuine chosen one (hence her resurrection)... I half assume we can take that as a three-quarters given... :umm:

So, is this Matrix also "a trans story"?

According to the article all Martix films were a metaphor of the trans experience and yet they were good. So maybe there is some hope for this one? But if Neo starts to demand to be called 'zer' while hitting agent Smith with a pink handbag I'm totally leaving the cinema :nuts:
Neo waking up to the truth of his reality and fighting off the psychopathic overlords who wish to keep him and the rest of humanity asleep seems pretty straightforward. Maybe that just means the Wachowskis are just really bad at metaphors ;-)

Here's the key points from the article:
  • "The Matrix stuff was all about the desire for transformation but it was all coming from a closeted point of view."
  • Lilly doesn't know "how present my transness was in the background of my brain as we were writing" The Matrix.
In other words, according to Lilly's own words The Matrix isn't a trans story. At least, not in the normal way that a story has a theme and message that the author tried to consciously convey. But if you project modern sensibilities onto the past and distort the details of what was going on at that time, then sure. It's about trans transformation. :rolleyes:

Lilly's virtue-signalling mental gymnastics aside, I'm hesitantly interested in seeing the re-make. Who knows if it'll be any good, but like the Critical Drinker said, "I'll hold off on doubting it until it gives me reason to."

Thinking of the Matrix series with 'Judaic Christianity' vs Paul's gospel in mind, it seems to me that the Wachowskis reached the limits of their basic idea when they couldn't/wouldn't develop 'being awake in the real world' - which is a dystopian nightmare - into 'transcendence to a better world'. You've got physical Zion as both 'promised land' and 'kernel of revolution through which to overthrow the oppressors'. And that's it. At least, that's where they left it in Revolutions.

Well, I'm wondering if that 'transcendence' never got developed because it was never a part of the framework to begin with.

From my understanding of how prominent Leftist thinkers view man's situation, man by nature has the potential and desire to create an imminent earthly utopia and naturally strives toward this end. However, hierarchical impositions prevent man from reaching this state of utopia. For Marx, capitalism was the oppressive mechanism which prevented utopia on earth. For the CRT people, white supremacy is what keeps us from reaching utopia. Whatever 'ism' or ideology gets identified as "the problem" it is simply a matter of removing them that allows utopia to be reached.

Think of it like man is a car that naturally drives towards utopia. Man is not currently in utopia because something external to him (white supremacy, capitalism, etc.) has applied brakes to his inclinations which prevents his forward/upward progress. All man has to do then is remove the brakes (external inhibitors) and then, as if by magic, earthly utopia will be reached.

It's magical thinking that ignores the reality of the situation and the complexities of people but nevertheless seems to be how many Leftists think about and view society and its problems. For them, all we have to do is tear everything down that is traditional or old and a better world has no choice but to rise from the ashes because of man's naturally progressive inclinations. It's the same magic wand waving that Darwinists do with "random mutation" :wizard: and "natural selection" :wizard: to explain the seemingly impossible numbers of happy accidents that lead to new species, functionality, and so on.

With the above in mind as possibly informing the way the Wachowskis view man and his situation, it's possible that this is why they never went beyond the destruction of the Matrix towards the transcendence to a better world. The better world, aka earthly utopia, was simply assumed to be waiting on the other side of the revolution with no need to further explain or explore it.

Back
Top Bottom