The King of UK

Z...

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
This guy claims to be the rightful heir to British throne and Elizabeth II is usurper.
He is allegedly challenging this in court. Another crazy conspiracy theory or not? Whatever the case - interesting timing for sure.
He has series of books for sale on his website entitled How the world is run on shame - Sex Collectors.

Watched less than half but it was a struggle to say the least. I would say it's basically word salad. I'm willing to be shot down on this. Maybe I'm devolved, to quote his word, but he's not answered a single question. Isis's chosen....wow.!!! Probably should have watched it to the end but too draining.

Watched less than half but it was a struggle to say the least. I would say it's basically word salad. I'm willing to be shot down on this. Maybe I'm devolved, to quote his word, but he's not answered a single question. Isis's chosen....wow.!!! Probably should have watched it to the end but too draining.
Same here - he doesn’t make any sense.

I find this all interesting perhaps because I know little of the royal family and there does seem to be more and more information coming out about this man, John Gregory Hallett who is claiming he’s the rightful King of the UK. I just watched this 15 minute cliplink here:

There was another clip I had seen recently but it was before the video clip above that was much more enthusiastic about John Gregory Hallett, link here:

I’m very skeptical. In the second linked video John Gregory Hallett towards the end of the clip says he’s the owner of the world and I don’t like that kind of rhetoric. No one owns the world, we’re all lucky enough to be able to share this big blue marble and yet everything seems to be a huge mess, a giant tangle of knots with so many events happening it makes the head spin.

On the positive side, in the second clip John says that The money supply is no longer handled by the Vatican.

Quite honestly all of this is so new that I don’t know what to make of it so for now I’ll simply keep an eye on the story as it plays out.

To understand more about this comlicated royal family topic we need to get more info about the Family matter it self.
Which is soooo complicated. I was trying to grasp the idea but watch for your self " film " and " film 2"

Last edited:
To understand more about this comlicated royal family topic we need to get more info about the Family matter it self.
Which is soooo complicated. I was trying to grasp the idea but watch for your self " film " and " film 2"
Complicated and confusing given the means to which the different lines can reclaim their place. What a mess.

I wonder if the Cs had something to say about the royal family and who is the real king. I was searching for royal family and queen but did not find anything on that topic.

A customer mentioned this at work. It sounded like a nothing-burger WRT to Hallett being the the King. Then again, it's curious what the C's will have to say about it.

Back
Top Bottom