The "Insects"

Have you done an internet image search using appropriate keywords to see if you can identify these bugs?

Oh yes. Several times over the years. The closest thing I can come to- triangular, off-white, 4-legged, no antennae, black pinhole eyes, soft 'shell'- is maybe a moth, which gets excluded instantly because of the six legs, antennae and wings. And the way they travelled was odd. They stopped as a unit and they started as a unit.

If I was to describe them, in any one-word 3D way, is maybe a cartoon.

Do I remember reading this before? Not sure. If I haven't, that's a good story. How long ago was this?
I may have wrote about it before, on the forum. After posting, I had a vague feeling of having had this “exact” exchange, in the “past”, interestingly enough!
We were living in Edmonton from May of 1990 until we moved south to Calgary in late summer, 1993.
So, this incident would have been during summer of 1992.
During the transition to 4D, the C's have mentioned one of the stipulations is to have enough energy. In your case, I'm wondering if: 1) you did not want to get hit, 2) there was enough energy in the car to 'avoid' a collision?
I agree with your observations, we all had high energy and no one was in a mind frame of “fixing to die”.

After having spent years of intensely studying and researching emotions, emotional energy, stories of poltergeist activity, and the unintentional, subconscious energy activity generated in the presence of preteen, and teen age humans, mistakenly categorized as “poltergeist” activity , I’ve theorized that we all( 5 teens and myself) may have exerted subconscious “emotional energetic interference” to “time warp” out of that impending probable catastrophic outcome.
I was in that car with 5 very amazing, wonderful teenage young men, very aware and genuine guys, with high future potentials.
Maybe it was a “failed attack” or maybe just a fluke happening, whatever it was, WE survived!
As an aside, all those guys were born in the astrological sign of Pieces, as well, and darn tootin’ if astrology makes a point, it’s that “emotions” are center for that sign.

I cannot add anything to your very interesting 'insect' meeting although the 4D touch seems obvious.

The session part you posted though brought some possible explanation for a situation I experienced.
A: Then going to 4th density: road seems straight as seen in 4th density, when curved in 3rd.

Q: (J) It seems straight when seen in 4th, but it's actually curved in 3rd? (SV) In other words, accidents! (J) It changes configuration from 3rd to 4th! (T) When people drive those roads out there, as the fourth density seeps out through, and is seeping out farther and farther, they become confused because they're moving between 3rd and 4th. As the road curves in 3rd, and the car, which is in 3rd, should be curving with the road, the driver sees the road as straight, and drives off the road, because he's confused by what he sees.

A: Exactly.

One evening I was on my way to work.
It's not an easy drive if one is not familiar with the road since it's very curvy and sloping. It was dark already and I drove this road a million times.
Heading towards a 95 degree right-hand bend while praying (a usual ritual while on my way to work) I was sure that I had to go straight and straight I went. Then suddenly I realized I was about to crash into the forest, hit the brakes until the car slid and managed to steer right to follow the road again.
There was an otherwordly touch to the whole incident- everything looked the same but until today I have no idea why I drove straight on instead of steering into the sharp right bend I know so well.
Whether this has been a very short trip into 4D or just absent-mindedness I don't know.

I cannot add anything to your very interesting 'insect' meeting although the 4D touch seems obvious.

The session part you posted though brought some possible explanation for a situation I experienced.

One evening I was on my way to work.
It's not an easy drive if one is not familiar with the road since it's very curvy and sloping. It was dark already and I drove this road a million times.
Heading towards a 95 degree right-hand bend while praying (a usual ritual while on my way to work) I was sure that I had to go straight and straight I went. Then suddenly I realized I was about to crash into the forest, hit the brakes until the car slid and managed to steer right to follow the road again.
There was an otherwordly touch to the whole incident- everything looked the same but until today I have no idea why I drove straight on instead of steering into the sharp right bend I know so well.
Whether this has been a very short trip into 4D or just absent-mindedness I don't know.
This is why I never like to pray or do anything close to meditation while driving, its amazing how much our brain is on auto pilot while driving especially on everyday routes, I think prayer or mediation shifts your brain into another gear which is not compatible with autopilot.

Have you ever experimented with hallucinogenic drugs?

😆 Sorry. I read this as humour even though you are asking seriously, I think. No. No drugs. There has been some marijuana (maybe the equivalent of 2-3 joints my entire life) but, even at the time, it was years prior. Just tobacco.

Why did you post again in this thread after it was dormant for 2 years?

New info for me. Post #41 explains. In the Feb. 25, 2023 transcript, there was an exchange, that made me think of this little group of creatures, which I had proposed previously as a possibility. I'm still unsure but siding against it's likelihood (me being in 4D or another realm for ~90-ish seconds).

😆 Sorry. I read this as humour even though you are asking seriously, I think. No. No drugs. There has been some marijuana (maybe the equivalent of 2-3 joints my entire life) but, even at the time, it was years prior. Just tobacco.

New info for me. Post #41 explains. In the Feb. 25, 2023 transcript, there was an exchange, that made me think of this little group of creatures, which I had proposed previously as a possibility. I'm still unsure but siding against it's likelihood (me being in 4D or another realm for ~90-ish seconds).

Cool. Was just wondering about the experience, along with your other experience with the floating stone. I understand that people have strange experiences that they cannot explain. The strange thing, from my perspective, about your strange experiences is that they are relatively 'mundane' in their details: a spinning stone and some unfeasibly large triangular-shaped insects that were otherwise doing normal insect things. From my own experience of strange experiences and having heard and read those of others, most of them have been somewhat 'otherworldly' in their details, the details usually being hard to define, perhaps because they were literally 'otherworldly' and therefore not easily translated into nuts and bolts descriptions.

I don't know how often you watch nature/animal documentaries, but when you do, you see some really interesting-looking animals that you may not have believed existed, big and small. Some food for thought as I was reading your first post:

I put insects in quotes for two reasons. Firstly because they had insect-like qualities but were not insects like I had ever seen.
We can be pretty sure that we do not know about or have seen all insects that exist on this planet. Wiki says: "Over 1.3 million insect species have been described, more than two-thirds of all known species". So, just because they were not insects like you had ever seen doesn't mean that they're not insects or some type of animal. It's also not so odd that they disappeared once they were under those leaves, it may just mean they're pretty successful in hiding from predators, which would make sense if they appeared flightless. Had they suddenly disappeared into thin air above ground, then yeah, I would file that under strange!
Secondly, if they were from another dimension, they might only look like insects on this dimension.
Maybe, but I think that's too much of an assumption to make based on the information you have. I think it could help to think about what exactly makes you think this family of insects (or otherwise) could be from another dimension and not just a type of insect you simply have never seen before, but do exist. I'm also not sure about whether I've come across sightings of a family of window fallers. Maybe you could consider posting your observations on a forum with biologists and entomologists and see if someone recognizes it. Or maybe you discovered a new species :-D or maybe it was a strange phenomenon!

I looked for them. I moved leaves and twigs and found nothing. They were nowhere and surveying the terrain and the changes in the landscape, they should have been somewhere!
Either they were under the dirt or used some camouflage or got away without you noticing. Many possibilities I think!

Well, either someone else here got to suggest that the experience was more mundane than you seem to want to think, or many others here would be left to silently conclude the same "sigh, fair enough".

Sorry. I was tired. I didn't mean to 'slam the door'. You're right. I am attempting to lead to a conclusion based on limited information from events that happened 10-20-ish years ago. It is very possible that I am making more out of three situations that could be more mundane then I would like them to be. You and Oxajil bring a calming rationality to the field of which I am grateful. I think I was in a feedback loop of my own making. I will try and proceed with more care in the future.

Thanks Joe, for that clarification. I understand what was happening now.

The strange thing, from my perspective, about your strange experiences is that they are relatively 'mundane' in their details:

Just a question, if strange experiences need to have strange details? I admit, it certainly helps. But, wasn't there a lady, way back, who, what was it... lived near an air force base with planes flying over her house all the time and she didn't think there was anything odd about anything? Do I have that story straight or am I mixing stories? The C's commented on this in the early transcripts, I think. I read about it in one of the Wave books. In my case, am I going the opposite blowing things out of proportion, looking for weirdness where there isn't any? Or did I notice something that I could've easily tossed aside and forgotten about, like that lady? I ask this semi-rhetorically while trying to stay open to these three events being blown out of proportion by me.

Or maybe you discovered a new species :-D or maybe it was a strange phenomenon!

Thanks, Oxajil.

Discovering a new species would be really cool, I can't lie about that one. But all I have is a story, some drawings and a photo of a place that doesn't exist anymore. I don't think that's enough to get my name in Nature magazine. (hmm. or is it?)

Either they were under the dirt or used some camouflage or got away without you noticing.

There was no loose dirt around for them to hide under. It was lawn. But it brings up the idea of being able to dig which is, imo, not likely because of their feet. They had no toes, claws or hooves. It's like their legs were... like an inflated tube sock. Plus the location of their legs on their bodies, I think, would make it difficult to dig. Too much 'overhang' on both ends. And if they could dig, their feet were so small that it would take them a such a long time to make a hole. Add the position of their eyes to this and they would be digging by feel.

The camouflage idea is interesting. I had not thought of that, so it could've been the way they 'escaped', because I was seconds quick to search for them after the 'rustling' ended. However, if they had this ability, why would they use their camo when they were already under cover? When they first emerged, they were their off-white colour which never changed the whole time when they were completely exposed. I would think they would use such an ability during this time because they really stood out against the dark grey branches and brown fenceline. Also, when I was searching for them, if they were still there, why didn't they scatter to get out of harms way? Which the obvious answer is, they were already gone. And that gets me to the problem of, where did they go? There was nowhere for them to go that I would not have seen them. Like I said, I moved leaves and sticks, and looked in the neighbours yard thinking they might have gone under the fence. If they stayed in their 'formation' (which, as I think about it, they seemed to try and do) the 'group volume' was about 22" x 8". That's a sizable cream-coloured rectangle walking around. Tongue-in-cheek, 'invisible' is the greatest camo, but then why wouldn't they use it when exposed. Perhaps they didn't feel threatened or they didn't have a camo ability.

Something I had never thought about before was, how did they breathe? Two of them exerted more energy then the others, and for the little one, it was a bit of a scramble. But I never saw a change in their shape like the opening of a mouth to facilitate heavier breathing. I could also see no nostrils which makes me think they were very small or perhaps of a shape like a slit, but this might assume that they have lungs, which means they are not insects since insects don't have lungs, they have a system of spiricales and tracheae. I suppose these spiricals could exist all over their bodies facilitating the gas exchange because when the creatures were not moving, they stood stock still. I could not see any 'breathing' motion (or any motion at all when they were not moving). This supports the idea that they were insects.

Something else I thought about, which others may have already thought about, was they were identical to each other. The two adults were of one same size and all the little ones were of another same size, to my eyes. There was also no colour difference between them, that I could detect. There was no external markings that could distinguish one from another, that I could spot. I hesitate to use the word 'clone' but they kinda were.

These times are stressfull enough. I don't need to add to them. I am glad a new perspective was brought in because I'm not sure if I would have thought about these things otherwise. 🙂

Back
Top Bottom