The Iceman

I recently watched a documentary on infamous mafia hitter The Iceman Richard Kuklinski (sp?). I was stunned at the lack of emotion he displayed while describing some of his over 200 murders (not to mention animal cruelty). But, at the end, he broke character & began crying at the mention of his family. He seemed genuinely remorseful that he'd hurt the "Only ppl he ever cared about." He looked to be a true psychopath. He felt no remorse for the countless OTHER families he'd hurt, only his own. Puzzling...

Sounds like a 'souled' type of psychopath that only really feels pain for what he has/wants (not seen the documentary). Maybe genetics/life experiences have contributed to his state. What do you think?

Thans for commenting, Darren. I vaguely recall a theory that at some point during each soul's progression, it experienced the act of murdering & actually enjoyed it, as part of the learning experience. Perhaps that's where The Iceman is on the learning cycle. Now that he's passed on, maybe he'll return as a parent who suffers a tragic familial loss. He came off as knowing he was a monster. He also wished that his family would 4give him; that if he could do life differently, he would - 4 their sake.

Back
Top Bottom