The Ice Age Cometh! Forget Global Warming!

Yesterday was 18 degrees celcius and sunny - the nicest day since fall of last year - today was cloudy, just above zero and lightly snowing earlier and has since warmed up a little bit. It's interesting how influenced I am by the weather but with it being all over the place, schizophrenic-like, that it's indicative of what we are seeing overall. It's a reflection of so much else going on in the world and internally with people. The loss of stability of the seasons is reflected in the loss of stability most everywhere else, economic, Covid, freedoms, food, etc.

I put my hand up for being at a loss these days about how to plan for the future and how 'depressing' it can be focusing on stocking up. Spring is usually a time for growth where life renews itself and we see the birth of so much but it doesn't feel like its arrived just yet. Sometimes I wonder if this is the year that it won't come? But we are in the eye of the storm and the only way through it is through it. I pray it's not so bad, although these are the times that test men's souls.

An old documentary on ice ages said that usually the onset of an ice age follows the depletion of essential mineral content that happens gradually during a warming period. And that over time during a cooling period, the ice grinds rocks and stones down which adds essential minerals and content to the soil. So that when a warming period finally does come, the soil is rich for more growth. I guess that's one thing to keep in mind and take heart in even though it will be a difficult transition on so many of us. I, for one, do not like cold weather, but a legitimate global reset, only this one is led by nature and the cosmos, not Klaus Schwab.

Anyways, just some musings from this morning wondering what happened to yesterday's beautiful weather.

Last edited:
It's interesting how influenced I am by the weather but with it being all over the place, schizophrenic-like, that it's indicative of what we are seeing overall. It's a reflection of so much else going on in the world and internally with people. The loss of stability of the seasons is reflected in the loss of stability most everywhere else, economic, Covid, freedoms, food, etc.
Stephen Covey said proactive people carry their own weather within them.

Humongous amount of spring snow on Mt Baker in Washington state - over 4 FEET in 2 days!

Almost 4 FEET of snow in 24 hours in mountains of Montana.

Away from all the snow, ice and extreme cold reports, these recent articles (below) concerning heavy rainfall and consequent flooding are also very pertinent as the global cooling trend continues.

Philippine flood death toll rises to 56

Search and rescue efforts have stepped up as the death toll from landslides and floods that hit the central and southern Philippines rose to at least 56, with 28 others still missing.

Nearly 200 villagers were injured mostly in the landslides in the hard-hit city of Baybay in central Leyte province over the weekend and early Monday, officials said.

Army, police and other rescuers were struggling with mud and unstable heaps of earth and debris to find the missing villagers.

More rescuers and heavy equipment have arrived in the landslide-hit villages in Baybay, with mayor, Jose Carlos Cari saying the weather cleared on Wednesday, allowing the search and rescue work to pick up pace.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dozens killed in South Africa floods and mudslides following rainstorms

The death toll from floods and mudslides after rainstorms struck the South African port city of Durban and surrounding areas in KwaZulu-Natal province has climbed to 59, authorities said on Tuesday.

The country's meteorologists forecasted more "extreme" rains on the way Tuesday night accompanied by "widespread flooding".

"Many people lost their lives with Ethekwini (Durban metro) alone reporting 45 so far," while in iLembe district "more than 14 are reported to have tragically lost their lives," the provincial government said in a statement.

It said the disaster "wreaked untold havoc and unleashed massive damage to lives and infrastructure" affecting all races and social classes from rural areas, townships to luxury estates.

President Cyril Ramaphosa is due to visit the affected area on Wednesday.

"This is a tragic toll of the force of nature and this situation calls for an effective response by government," said Ramaphosa.

Days of driving rain flooded several areas, tore houses apart and ravaged infrastructure across the southeastern city, while landslides forced train services to be suspended.

The rains have flooded city highways to such depths that only the tops of traffic lights poked out, resembling submarine periscopes.

Torrents tore several bridges apart, submerged cars and collapsed houses. A fuel tank was floating in the sea after being tossed off the road.

Several stacked shipping containers fell like dominoes and lay strewn on a yard, while some spilled over into a main road in the city, one of southern Africa's largest regional gateways to the sea.

Global shipping firm Maersk suspended its operations in Durban on Tuesday due to the floods.

"At around 3:00 am (0100 GMT), I felt the truck shaking and I thought maybe someone bumped it and when I tried to open the curtain I saw the water level... was very high," said truck driver Mthunzi Ngcobo.

Last edited:
Yeah exactly. I'd be very curious to know what happened to break temp records to such a staggering degree (pun intended!).

Apparently, as of yesterday, there was also a similar occurrence on Neptune. As Ben Davidson says, "Why is there a super hot spot directly on the South Pole as the rest of the planet is getting colder?"

Screen Shot 2022-04-13 at 4.58.19 PM.png

He says that the Southern hot spot is "particle heating via Neptune's magnetic field - back to the sun".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extract -

Not only did this April storm take many by surprise in the Portland metro area, but it also dumped several feet of snow on Mt. Hood.

Ski resorts are seeing some of the best late season conditions on record.

Mt. Hood Meadows got more than six feet of snow in just five days.

"To have over a foot of snow, over a foot of snow, and our temperatures have been in the teens which means that it's just constantly building and building. People are just loving the powder," Dave Tragethon, VP of Sales & Marketing at Mt. Hood Meadows said. "We're seeing a turn out that is probably three times the amount that we'd normally see in the middle of the week because the powder is bringing out everyone to enjoy it -- it's great for us."

The US western seaboard will go through another round of heavy precipitation and dense heavy snow with the brunt of the system beginning on Monday, through Thursday.

Soundbite

This US town just picked up 4 feet of snow in less than a week

April snow showers bring May flowers? Back-to-back snowstorms left residents measuring snow accumulations with yardsticks -- nearly 10 times the average snowfall for April.
By Courtney Travis, AccuWeather senior meteorologist Published Apr. 18, 2022 11:00 AM PDT | Updated Apr. 18, 2022 11:00 AM PDT

1650319018453.jpeg
The Pic du Midi in the Pyrenees is enjoying calm weather , between sea of clouds in the valley and towering cumulus clouds on the peaks this afternoon. Change of scenery tomorrow with the return of bad weather: we expect 1.50 m of #neige by the weekend!

The initial study paper "Arctic glaciers and ice caps through the Holocene:a circumpolar synthesis of lake-based reconstructions" is from sediment beds:

66 lake-based GIC records (plus one non-lake-based record from the Russian Arctic) from seven Arctic regions: Alaska, Baffin Island in northeastern Canada, Greenland, Iceland, the Scandinavian peninsula, Svalbard, and the Russian high Arctic

Here is a paper summary from another source:

Climate alarmists hate this inconvenient fact: hundreds of temperature reconstructions show that the northern hemisphere was much warmer over much of the past 10,000 years (Holocene) than it is today.

HAT-TIP: Klimaschau here

Massive 66 temperature reconstructions

One recent study: Arctic glaciers and ice caps through the Holocene: a circumpolar synthesis of lake-based reconstructions by Laura J. Larocca and Yarrow Axford, published in the journal Climate of the Past, examined the Arctic ice cap and glaciers over a large part of the Arctic:

Using a comprehensive sampling of sediment cores extracted from 66 lakes and seas, the scientists reconstructed the melting and expansion of the Arctic ice over the past 12,000 years.

What they found was that the Arctic was far warmer 6000 years ago than it is today.

Figure 10d: Arctic-wide summary of lake-based GIC records. The line shows the percent of GICs smaller than present or absent from 12 to 0 ka, calculated in 100-year bins. The dashed line shows time bins in which a low number (<10) of records were available. Bars show 500-year bin averages. Open dots show the timing of earliest GIC regrowth in the middle to late Holocene versus the highest present ice elevation inside the studied lake’s watershed. (e) The line shows the number of records from 12 to 0 ka. Bars show the slope between the 500-year bin averages (above) from the middle to late Holocene. More negative slopes indicate time periods with a higher number of GICs regrowing. Source: Larocca et al, 2022.

In the paper’s Figure 10d (above), the higher the curve, the smaller were the glaciers. Clearly we see that the Arctic region glaciers were much smaller 6000 years ago than today. Many in fact disappeared altogether and so summers were warmer.

The authors write:

We find the highest percentage (>90 %) of Arctic GICs smaller than present or absent in the middle Holocene at ∼ 7–6 ka, probably reflecting more spatially ubiquitous and consistent summer warmth during this period than in the early Holocene.”
Adding:

Our review finds that in the first half of the Holocene, most of the Arctic’s small GICs became significantly reduced or melted away completely in response to summer temperatures that, on average, were only moderately warmer than today.”

The initial study paper "Arctic glaciers and ice caps through the Holocene:a circumpolar synthesis of lake-based reconstructions" is from sediment beds:

Tree line in Sweden 8000 years ago

I don't know exactly where I picked this up, likely at notrickszone.com - but there was a study referred to in an article years ago, pointing out, that the tree line in Sweden 8000 years ago was a whopping 800 meter higher compared to today (and the average temperatures 2-3°C higher) Another indicator that the climate in the past was most likely quite different compared to the official "consensus" tales of our past climate.

What about ice on the poles melting (?) because of the global warming? Why has it been melting than? Is it a fake information?

Below is a link to a large amount of good data regarding Antarctic ice. It doesn't look like it is melting in the way that the 'global warming' crowd describes. And as for global warming or anthropogenic climate change, that is a full-on psyop. It is perhaps one of the most important scams to understand and contemplate - because we are heading into an ice age.

Aside from electroverse, which has a good amount of introductory information, I would also recommend going to sott.net and using the search terms 'grand solar minimum', 'global warming', 'ice age', and 'climate change', and you will find many articles describing the depth of the lie we've been told since Al Gore rolled out this psyop with his sleek presentation.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to post them here.

Back
Top Bottom