The Ice Age Cometh! Forget Global Warming!

Its been pretty wild here in Australia for the last few weeks. Its not quite winter yet but it snowed in the mountain ranges last week which is a bit too early in April. And, I almost came down with a severe cold along with our cats who are still recovering. Lets see what the winter truly brings but I am expecting snow to hit the ground level at some areas.

From Adapt 2030:

Why Is This Information Being Released Now In 2021?​

Artificial Intelligence has forecast Grand Solar Minimum level sunspot activity beginning now through 2050, this has made it through the main stream media. Interestingly, the same information was released in 2015 by Valentina Zharkova but denied and dismissed. Why is this solar activity information being released at this moment ? Is it to explain why all continents are experiencing crop damage and yield reductions from abnormal cold? My findings and thoughts are explained in the video. Thank you for watching.

Deep snow on April 29 in Tromsø, Norway

Also some noteworthy stories on the record April cold in the UK and record spring snow in central Russia.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

THIS month was the coldest April for almost a century, UK weather experts have said.

The Met Office says frost and clear conditions combined for a chilly month, despite long spells of sunshine.

Provisional figures from the Met Office's National Climate Information Centre show April had the third lowest average temperature since records began back in 1884.

In fact, the average temperature in April was the lowest seen in Britain since 1922.

There were high levels of air frost, not seen since 1960.

According to the Met Office, the number of air frosts seen this month, 13, was more typical for December, January of February.

The ground frosted over on 22 days compared with an April average of 12 days.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Met Office said that this year was the coldest April for almost a century, but it was also an exceptionally sunny month too:

The Met Office says frost and clear conditions combined for a chilly month, despite long spells of sunshine.

Provisional figures from the Met Office's National Climate Information Centre show April had the third lowest average temperature since records began back in 1884.

In fact, the average temperature in April was the lowest seen in Britain since 1922.

There were high levels of air frost, not seen since 1960.

According to the Met Office, the number of air frosts seen this month, 13, was more typical for December, January of February.

The ground frosted over on 22 days compared with an April average of 12 days.

But despite the low minimum temperatures and frosty conditions, there has been a large amount of sunshine.

April has been the UK's second sunniest on record, with 218.8 hours recorded. This could rise further after Friday.

Last edited:
Well, here it is the 2nd of May and it is supposed to go down to 4 C tonight. At least it is mostly sunny today after almost a week of clouds and drizzle. It hasn't been that cold, but definitely chilly damp.

Not quite a weather event per se, but if the Earth's magnetic field is to weaken even more, and cosmic rays nucleate more clouds leading to a higher albedo, that one more contributing effect to climate to watch for. Some hyperbolics in the video but given the banality of the solar wind conditions (Bz has been negative for a few hours though), a Kp index of 7 a little astonishing indeed

1620860374204.gif1620860408238.gif

Not quite a weather event per se,
very much weather IMHO ,space weather is the cause of all terrestrial weather
after all Ben Davidson's text book is called ''the weathermans guide to the sun''

somewhere else I have read that the magnetic pole moved twice as fast last month than the month before...and it has crossed the ''top'' ,lol, over the hill and picking up speed so to speak ,
and yes , it is a worry , the next Carrington event(1859) could wipe out industrial nations infrastructure...optic fiber may be ok but copper could melt
seeing how the kp index reacts to even a relative weak flare I do think our magnetic field is weaker than we thought

somewhere else I have read that the magnetic pole moved twice as fast last month than the month before...
Had a brief look, and I'm unsure. However, noticed Yahoo News seemed to have run with the magnetic flip story that the Business Insider published (March 2nd, 2021), featuring a video from April 2018 (the video makes it seem that the magnetic fields are unorganized, yet perhaps it is the opposite i.e. if seen as a stator - generator winding up and down, as has been suggested).

There is also an interesting article (provocative analysis) on NPR 'Ancient Trees Show When The Earth's Magnetic Field Last Flipped Out'

Sometimes, for reasons scientists do not fully understand, the magnetic field becomes unstable and its north and south poles can flip. The last major reversal, though it was short-lived, happened around 42,000 years ago.

This reversal is called the Laschamp excursion, after lava flows in France that contain bits of iron that are basically pointed the wrong way. Volcanic activity back then, during the flip, produced this distinctive iron signature as the molten lava cooled and locked the iron into place. Iron molecules embedded in sediments around the world also captured a record of this magnetic wobble, which unfolded over about a thousand years.

"Even though it was short, the North Pole did wander across North America, right out towards New York, actually, and then back again across to Oregon," says Alan Cooper, an evolutionary biologist with Blue Sky Genetics and the South Australian Museum. He explains that it "then zoomed down through the Pacific really fast to Antarctica and hung out there for about 400 years and then shot back up through the Indian Ocean to the North Pole again."

These changes were accompanied by a weakening in the magnetic field, he says, to as low as about 6% of its strength today.

From the University of Alaska Fairbanks (April 10, 2021), this study comes forth: New research reveals secret to Jupiter's curious aurora activity.

...Research done with a newly developed global magnetohydrodynamic model of Jupiter's magnetosphere provides evidence in support of a previously controversial and criticized idea that Delamere and researcher Fran Bagenal of the University of Colorado at Boulder put forward in a 2010 paper -- that Jupiter's polar cap is threaded in part with closed magnetic field lines rather than entirely with open magnetic field lines, as is the case with most other planets in our solar system.

"We as a community tend to polarize -- either open or closed -- and couldn't imagine a solution where it was a little of both," said Delamere, who has been studying Jupiter since 2000. "Yet in hindsight, that is exactly what the aurora was revealing to us."

Open lines are those that emanate from a planet but trail off into space away from the sun instead of reconnecting with a corresponding location in the opposite hemisphere.

On Earth, for example, the aurora appears on closed field lines around an area referred to as the auroral oval. It's the high latitude ring near -- but not at -- each end of Earth's magnetic axis.

Within that ring on Earth, however, and as with some other planets in our solar system, is an empty spot referred to as the polar cap. It's a place where magnetic field lines stream out unconnected -- and where the aurorae rarely appear because of it. Think of it like an incomplete electrical circuit in your home: No complete circuit, no lights...

Going back to this interesting 2001 session (prediction timeline aside - possibly by way of changing dynamics during that decade).

Q: (L) Now according to these guys who are writing this web page about pole shift, they say it can be predicted where the poles will shift to. Is this in fact the case?
A: No.
Q: (L) Why can't pole shifts be predicted? Can't we know where the new pole will end up?
A: Chaotic function here
Q: (L) Okay, in a pole shift does the lithosphere of the planet slide on the core? (A) No. We have to be very precise. There are three possible things that would come under the name pole shift. Only one of them may come, or two, or three, okay? And these are the following -1) the axis of rotation with respect to stars is changing, straightening out for instance; this is one thing; while all the rest goes with the axis, the lithosphere and the magnetic field. 2) Second, the axis stays where it is, maybe it shifts a little bit; the lithosphere stays where it is - maybe it wobbles - but the magnetic field changes: for instance reverses. 3) Third, axis stays, magnetic field stays, but the lithosphere is moving. So that's three ways a pole shift can happen. And of course there are things that come together. The most dramatic one which is seen from outside is when the axis of rotation changes. The next dramatic one is probably when the lithosphere changes. And the third of unknown consequences is when the magnetic pole changes, okay? So, we want to have an understanding what will be the main change. (L) Well I guess we ought to ask an even more basic question: are we looking at a pole shift happening? That's starting at the beginning. (A) Alright. (L) In the next ten years. Is a pole shift possible in the next ten years?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Is a pole shift of the axis...(A) Honey, you ask if the pole shift is possible, of course it's possible. But suppose it's almost zero probability? 'Is it possible' is not the right question. 'Is it going to happen?' That's a question. (L) Okay you ask, carry on. (A) Are we looking at a pole shift during the next ten or so years with a high degree of probability?
Q: (A) In this concept of pole shift, what would be the main feature of this pole shift, of all those which we were discussing?
A: New axial orientation, and magnetic reversal.
Q: (L) That's fairly dramatic. (A) Alright, now, change of axis or orientation of axis of rotation: can we say we would straighten up, getting almost perpendicular to the ecliptic? Or the other possibility is that it will fall down being almost parallel to the ecliptic. The third is that we'll flip completely by 180 degrees. We know it's highly unpredictable, but can we have a clue from which one is, so to say, dominate?
A: Perpendicularity will be restored.
Q: (A) We know the axis will change dramatically and magnetic reversal will happen. You didn't mention a change or shift of the lithosphere alone. Can we...
A: Lithospheric shift will feature to some extent.
Q: (A) But, that means eventually that the equator will almost not change because...
A: Correct.
Q: (A) So it will just shift a little bit, but its not going to go to Hawaii? (L) Oh rats! That was my theory! Well, it was a good idea. (A) What about changes in the lithosphere: can we predict a little bit of change in geography, coming from motions in lithosphere and changes in water level?
A: Chaotic features predominate but in general it will be safer inland and in mountainous areas since less folding occurs in such locations.
Q: (A) Now, the major, the change of the orientation of the axis, what would be the main trigger, force, or activity, or what kind of event will trigger this change of the axis?
A: Cometary bodies.
Q: (L) Are the planets of the solar system going to kind of shift out of their orbits and run amok? Is that a possibility?
Q: (A) Due to cometary orbits alone?
A: Yes. Twin sun also.
Q: (A) When we speak about these cometary bodies, are we speaking about impacts?
A: Some will hit.
Q: (A) What would be - if any - the role played by electric phenomena?
A: Twin sun grounds current flow through entire system setting the "motor" running.
Q: (L) Does this mean that all of the different bodies of the solar system are like parts of some kind of giant machine, and once this electric current flows through them, depending on their positions relative to one another at the time this current flows, that it has some influence on the way the machine runs?
A: Yes, more or less.
Q: (A) I want to ask about this magnetic pole reversal. It's the current theory or understanding of magnetic field of planets in terms of dynamo mechanism, where there is a liquid metal - iron - which is hot - there are convective currents, and there is self-excitation through magnetic field. That's the present model. They were able to model this magnetic pole reversal using this kind of magneto-hydro-dynamics. Is this model essentially correct?
A: Only partly.
Q: (A) What is the main thing that is important, and that is lacking from this model?
A: Crystalline ammonia core.
Q: (A) Everybody thinks that the core is a crystal iron; that's the present thinking. Say it's an ammonia core: is an ammonia core in all planets with magnetic fields? Is this so?
A: From this perspective, no but from the perspective of organic life, yes.
Q: (A) When we speak about crystalline ammonia, do you mean a new kind of crystalline ammonia that is not yet known on Earth to our scientists?
A: More or less.

Whatever happens, when it happens and in what exact way it happens, the PTB will need some influencing narratives to distract.

Also back in Europe a drier and warmer summer is being predicted by AccuWeather's team of long-range meteorologists.

Severe Weather Through Much Of Next Week - Record Cold - Sinabung Boom's - Space Weather Coming?
Premiered 7 hours ago

15 May, still wearing my winter jacket. I used to work a lot outside. Haven't experienced anything like this. I wonder what June and July are going to be like.
The same here in the south of France at the foot of Pyréenées. Already last year we had a rainy month of May, but this year it's even worse and temperature is colder. We even had to turn the heat back on.
But what struck me the most is that when I talk to my clients they don't even seem to notice it and are not at all interested. The only answer with some concern was: 'Oh yes, there will be a big loss in wine production this year'. It seems that after more than one year of covidiocy people have lost even the ability to observe the weather :-(

15 May, still wearing my winter jacket. I used to work a lot outside. Haven't experienced anything like this. I wonder what June and July are going to be like.
Well, probably hang on to your winter jacket, from Electroverse:

The below animated model run is within the unreliable time-frame (however, the GFS has been largely successful with its cold projections so far this year). What the run shows is that there could be a further deepening of the cold as we near the end of May — a jaw-dropping scenario, if forecasts pan out:

GFS 2m temp Anomalies May 20 – May 25 [tropicaltidbits.com].

Europe is experiencing a historically cold spring, perhaps even its coldest on record.

Back
Top Bottom