The Holy Mountain

Masamune

Jedi Council Member
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071615/

I watched this movie last night and it was loaded with esoteric symbolism and many interesting ideas but I didn't understand much of it. Apparently it was based partly on a book by one of Gurdjieff's students Rene Daumal. Has anyone else seen this one?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holy_Mountain_%281973_film%29#Inspiration said:
The film is based on Ascent of Mount Carmel by St. John of the Cross and Mount Analogue by René Daumal, who was a student of G.I. Gurdjieff. In this film much of Jodorowsky's visually psychedelic story follows the metaphysical thrust of Mount Analogue. This is revealed in such events as the climb to the Alchemist, the assembly of individuals with specific skills, the discovery of the mountain that unites Heaven and Earth "that cannot not exist" and symbolic challenges along the mountain ascent. Daumal died before finishing his allegorical novel, and Jodorowsky's improvised ending provides a way of completing the work (both symbolically and otherwise.)

I've seen it. I was turned on to it by some friends who were swearing up and down it would explain the secret of life to me or something like that. I have a VHS copy somewhere and I really should watch it again. There was a lot of crazy stuff going on in my life when I first watched it and I think watching it again and reflecting on it with subsequently gained knowledge would be beneficial. I remember it having crazy nonsense and gratuitous stuff but I do think somewhere in the mishmash there was discernible useful information and maybe even knowledge. I would recommend it and like to know other people's opinions on it.

Yes, I saw it a number of years ago. The same director (Alejandro Jodorowsky) did another esoteric, highly symbolic film called El Topo as well (only it's a western!). Almost as incomprehensible as Holy Mountain.

I don't remember a lot about the films except that some of the symbols really hit home for me. I remember the central character in Holy Mountain carrying around a deformed mutant version of himself that he loved and had great difficulty giving up. I also remember an intricate battle sequence between toads in opposing outfits. It all speaks a lot of the human condition (maybe you have to see it :) ).

Very interesting films, with a lot of esoteric ideas presented, but be warned that there's nothing resembling a narrative - it's all deep symbolism.

Here is the trailer. Not a usual movie for sure.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_k8oaeHsnc

And the movie mentioned by dugdeep, El Topo, can be found here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qY-TLOea_1c
(original version in Spanish only)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFHRtY5pJIc
(English subtitles, with an improvised musical score performed by an ensemble deemed as "The Red Velveteen Orchestra". The score was performed live, on-air at the KBOO Community Radio (90.7FM) studios in Portland, Oregon, USA at midnight on the 11th night of December 2011. The performance was part of world famous "The Confessional" radio program graciously hosted by Contessa De La Luna.)

I am gonna watch it tonight, the first glance gave me a good impression.

Re: El Topo

Wow!

So if the first, more than half, part of the movie could be talked about as an esoteric 'western', the latter Psalms is truly a spot-on reflection of our 'modern' crooked society where anyone who honestly tries to change anything or help anybody has a bloody hard time and even when he/she oes get the result, its outcome is quiet unexpected. Timeless.

Well worth watching. I went for the english version with improvised music and in spite of some 'holes' in the soundtrack (missing dialogs, but the subtitles were in place) it was very enjoyable.

Found on Facebook today. Very interesting words from Alejandro Jodorowski, especially his notion of not feeding dark forces, not being a food, as one's most important target in life these days and also his view of the not-only-covid agenda. I didn't use any bolding - enjoy your choice :) Frankly, I have not verified the source thus they might not be his words. It is a good advise nonetheless.

The elite already knew about quantum jump that's why they released that thing. They don't deserve us to be free and they can't help it.
We are powerful in love and we are underestimated, that is why they are in a hurry to officially launch a new world order.

THE QUANTITY JUMP HAS ALREADY BEEN PROVIDED

The dark elites are very scared, they knew the human collective was reaching a very high vibration but they were unaware of until the point of how many awake souls there are now.

They no longer hide, their attacks are direct and frontal, there are still those who are unable to see it but that doesn't mean it's not real.
Attacks will increase, they will try by all means that people don't wake up, that the awake can't communicate to avoid waking others up and that the advanced are seen as crazy or criminals.

Whatever you do, it doesn't matter, the quantum leap has already been produced, it's unstoppable, humanity already considers animals as similar, it already respects Mother Earth, it already understands that there is no separation.

The souls that incarnate already arrive as teachers, not to experience, they incarnate for love.

We may or may not witness total change, the transition may last a week or 300 years but it is unstoppable.
Whatever happens during the transition, remember you offered to be here and now, you are the drivers of change, no matter what happens, you see what you see, you have a responsibility.

If you are asked for one thing, just one thing, don't be food.
That's all y'all gotta do it's that simple don't be food.

Human being among other things, is one of the most powerful generators there is, we are vortices, depending on the polarity in which you align, create a frequency or another.

These entities feed on negative frequency, we've been feeding them for millennials.

The awakening of humanity inclined the collective vortex towards the positive pole, hence those who are attacking with such fury, are starving.

Surely you already knew this or maybe it's the first time you get this message, no matter, ask yourself if it resonates, don't believe anything.

Connect with your soul and observe, if your soul tells you it's true, don't waste a second more of your existence in serving food.
Eliminate the low passions of your life, hatred, resentment, envy, fear, vices, foods that come from the suffering of another being, lies, ambition, selfishness, sadness, distrust, all this generates dense energy, food for the dark.

Be aware of your emotions and if sometimes you feel like this, change your energy ipso facto, put on a music that lifts you up and sings, dance, breathe, light an incense, hug your cats, your dog or your family animal, go for a walk by l to nature or go to the park, meditate, exercise, do whatever it takes but immediately change that energy because you're serving food.

Always be aware, it's all you are asked, don't feed the dark strings.

Feed your soul with everything that helps you lift you up, if you get used to living in the frequency of love, your reality will change your will effortlessly, you are unstoppable, you are a powerful being.

Fear not, free your mind from the matrix, focus your attention on what you want but above all, enjoy, be happy, smile, sing, dance, love.

Edit: Link _Skráðu þig inn á Facebook

Back
Top Bottom