The heresy of Giordano Bruno and the eternity of the human race

maguenette

Jedi Master
Hello to the group,

I want to share with you a reading I did. The book is called: The heresy of Giordano Bruno and the eternity of the human race. This book was written by Giuliana Conforto. This book is not available in English.

Here are internet links:

L'hérésie de Giordano Bruno et l'éternité du genre humain - L'Univers Organique

Organic Universe and Human evolution - Giuliana Conforto

Here are also some videos:

Giuliana Conforto

I ordered this book intuitively. I have never done research on Giordano Bruno before. In the beginning of the book, we are told in the beginning of the book the moment of the death of Giordano Bruno. A disciple of Giordano visits him while he is imprisoned. In the beginning of the book, we are told in the beginning of the book the moment of the death of Giordano Bruno. A disciple of Giordano visits him while he is imprisoned. The first time I read this passage I started to cry. I did not understand why. I have the feeling to have a memory with this man and to have been close to Giordano Bruno. Currently, I am working to integrate this memory of my soul in order to see what it contains.

There is a part of the book that intrigues me and I would like to know what you thought of it. Here is an excerpt from the book: By describing the black and diamond doors, G. Bruno proves that he knows them so well that he draws them, also knowing what connects them all. It is the Mother Substance with which each human body is in natural communion, like an embryo linked to its mother's body through the umbilical cord.

Here is a photo from the book :

1590778890299.png

To the left. The Door in the film Stargate, the door of stars by Roland Emmerich. Right, Drawing by G. Bruno: a stargate, one of the black and diamond doors that open and close, instantaneous passages from one world to another without saucer, but using codes of access.

It would be called bodygate, but if it did, the conception of reality would change profoundly and radically. There is no need for space travel to reach the parallel worlds. Just open the stargate, the portal that connects them and that serves as an instant passage from one to the other. If the doors of the stars coincide with what physics calls black and white holes, namely the nuclei of our cells, we find the infinite ways of the Force - the direct communion with the Infinite Universe in our own body having a holographic nature . In each cell nucleus, there is, in fact, the DNA of the whole body, this special combination of the four bases that compose it. Our DNA may be the access code necessary to cross the interior bodygate.

Do you believe we have these indoor bodygate? Do we have a unique and different access code?

1590779059337.png

I will leave you with this quote from Giordano Bruno:

The day will come when man will wake up from oblivion, understand who he really is and to whom he has given the reins of his own existence: to a spurious and untrue mind which traps him and enslaves him. Man has no limits and when he realizes it, he will be free even here in this world.

I love Giordano as if I really lived close to him.
Glory to learning!

Marc

Hi maguenette, my friend came across Giuliana Conforto's website and while watching some of her videos I had a mixed feeling despite the fact that she talks about certain things that may find a concordance with some of the concepts of Cassiopoeans and Laura's research group. Personally I don't have the knowledge to refute or validate what she says but I found this thread that talks about Telesio - Galilei Academy of Science, a rather dubious institution, of which Giuliana Conforto is a member. It might help you.

Telesio Galilei Academy of Science a Fraud?

Thank you Persephone.

I'll do an investigation. I have doubts about what Giuliana Conforto is saying. I will deepen my research in relation to Giordano Bruno without the interpretations of Giuliana.
1600022883360.png
Giordano Bruno, “Figura intellectus”, discussed in Corpus iconographicum. Le incisioni nelle opere a stampa, ed. M. Gabriele, Milan, 2001, pp. 374–379; and reconstructed by Raymond Kotty

I agree with your interest in Giordano Bruno. His material seems to have been very advanced and "from the Future".
You may enjoy following some of the information on this link, and there is a very nice and lengthy bibliography as well, on this site:

Hi Jupiterbeings,

Currently, I only found this information in the book cited above. I'm still looking about these doors but couldn't find anything. I remain critical of this information but I remain open to receive new information about it.

Have a good research !

I can't answer your question. It's a possibility. More investigation is needed. There may be some misinformation in this book.

Here is what I found in the book:

The Art set out to understand how and why the combinations of only a few ingredients (the four bases of DNA) can be reflected in the extraordinary diversity of nature.

Today we are discovering that DNA is not just a means of storage, a reserve of genetic information. It is a transceiver antenna connected to the RNA, ribonucleic acid which activates protein synthesis, that is, the folding which converts amino acids into proteins.

These latter communicate with each other by biomagnetic and not just electromagnetic processes, unlike what current civilization does.

The RNA behaves like a skilful conductor who knows the times and the instruments, he had remained in the shade because unstable and considered as secondary compared to the DNA, which is stable.

Today, the thesis according to which the DNA-RNA system is an organic connection between two worlds with different rhythms and times but identically linked to the same strain is quite widespread.

The unique strain is undoubtedly the Sower, the impetuous flow of bosons which springs from the Source: the Central Crystal of the Earth. If so, the cosmogony of Dante resurfaces, taken up by the Rosicrucians and by Bruno, and we find the key that opens the interior doors, the nuclei of our cells. We are witnessing the contact between two worlds, DNA and RNA, a contact that we can rediscover by being attentive to ourselves.

The English language is my second language. This is a translation which may be not perfect. Also, this is what Giuliana Conforto wrote in her book.

I believe she is talking about a specific arrangement between DNA and RNA that would allow these inner doors to open.

The quote I found years ago. The stargate drawings are interesting to me for a number of reasons. As too the work of Giordano Bruno. The question is.. Can we use our minds to traverse the universe? This I think is a big possibility. Thanks for your response Maguenette.

Back
Top Bottom