The healing power of fever: your body's natural defense against disease

Ellipse

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I stumbled upon this book which look promising. If someone have the opportunity to read it, it would be interesting to have an opinion.

The healing power of fever.jpg

A guide to the healing and detoxifying effects of fever

• Explains how to best support the body during the 3 different stages of fever through the use of hydrotherapy, medicinal herbs, and diet
• Provides guidelines to know when a fever is too high or has gone on too long
• Shows how to create an artificial fever to detoxify the body

Contrary to popular belief, a fever is not a symptom to be treated but a sign of a healthy, functioning immune system naturally working to heal the body. The rise in body temperature is caused by the intensification of efforts by the body’s defenses as they fight microbes and purify the internal terrain. Lowering a fever through the use of drugs counters the body’s ability to fight illness, infection, or poisoning and can greatly lengthen recovery time.
In The Healing Power of Fever, naturopath Christopher Vasey explains the natural process of a fever, how to properly measure it, and how to best support the body during the 3 different stages of fever through the use of hydrotherapy, medicinal herbs, and diet. Providing guidelines on the dangers of fever, he details how to know when a fever is too high or has gone on too long and what to do to bring it down and aid the body’s recovery. He also explains how to create an artificial fever as a means of detoxification and rejuvenation. Helping us understand what a fever really is and how it can benefit the body, Vasey asks us to stop considering fever as an enemy to be conquered and start seeing it as the healing ally that it truly is.

I had a patient who had cancer and went to Germany for a holistic treatment and they used regiment cleansing followed by induced fever then rest/nourishment. This was repeated until the cancer cells were no longer detected. She was there for 6 weeks.

My experience with fevers is that it is less traumatic if you take digestive enzymes. There are enzyme formulas now specifically for the immune system with known anti-cancer enzymes

This is her post of her experience with the fever treatment.
=========================================

Fever is a healing reaction that will help my body heal, wake up my immune system, and activate my white blood cells, but first, it will kick my ass. The ancient Greeks believed fever cured the sick by cooking the “bad humors” (blood, phlegm, bile, lymph) and helping the body get rid of them. These days, studies at Yale University School of Medicine have shown that fever helps to contain infection, preventing its spread throughout the body. Here, at the clinic, it’s believed that fever is nature’s strongest and best healing reaction for chronic diseases including cancer.

Preparation for the actual fever therapy began Sunday night. Most people have a psychological barrier against and a dislike for enemas; it’s with good reason. What compounds the edginess of the procedure is having someone other than myself administer it (and you thought I was going to say it was the colon tube inserted 18-20 inches into my rectum). When I adjust myself in time, I relax and remind myself that my night nurse (aka, angel) is adept at slowly rotating excessive tubing to prevent it from kinking up inside the colon. For that, I am eternally grateful.

She also gives me a blood-thinning injection as a precautionary measure. It’s anticipated that I will be in bed most of Monday, so to stave off any possibility of thrombosis (blood clotting) the injection is a pretty good idea. My nurse then proceeds to collect all of her treatment accouterments and bids me a good night and a successful morning fever push.

I’m awake at my usual six o’clock hour. I’m allowed tea, but advised not to take breakfast, a precautionary measure to avoid nausea, vomiting, that routine. Once again, a stellar suggestion. Around 8:30 the curative fever is initiated and induced by certain drugs which are injected intravenously. Now I’ve got about 20 minutes to get to my room before the shaking chills get going. Right about now I’m desperately needing Han Solo to appear and wrap me in a dead tauntaun…he doesn’t show. It’s just as well because in order for my body to reach a higher internal temperature, the body has to produce heat. My blood vessels contract so that no heat radiates to the outside and fast muscle tremors (shivering) causes most of the heat. the result is the fever. Without the chills there is no reasonable fever, and I’m shooting for a reasonable fever.

Once the freezing is over, my body temperature starts it’s assent. During this phase I am not able to drink water for fear of slowing the fever’s progression. I continue to cook throughout the day, my nurse checking in on the hour. She documents my internal temperature and pulse and around 3 o’clock my temperature tops out at …105 degrees Fahrenheit, a formidable push!

The kitchen prepares and delivers a light meal of fresh mixed fruit salad, yogurt, and Wasa crackers. I am able to sit up long enough to savor a few bites before I must lie down again. The blood pressure usually drops during the fever therapy. I’m ok with being an overachiever, some folks say it like it’s a bad thing. Maybe in this case, they’re right…my blood pressure has plummeted to 60/40. If you’ve never had the experience of low blood pressure, let me attempt a description. I was happily feeding myself when my halo lowered onto my head and started tightening. When it was sufficiently cutting off the blood supply to my brain, it started vibrating. This shimmy created an audible pounding inside my skull. My room’s lighting mutated from a golden glow to a voodoo grey, and according to the nurses, so did my skin tone. I needed help walking the 4 steps to my bed before I collapsed. After the initial infusion this morning, the port needle was left in my arm, just for an occasion like this. Within minutes, the nurse started an electrolyte IV and before the night was out, 6 more were administered. I still woke up with a splitting headache.

The fever lingered, slowly coming down throughout Tuesday into early Wednesday morning. The trifecta of fever, dehydration, and low blood pressure took it’s toll. I’ve been in a pretty weakened state. My days continued to be full with morning infusions and afternoon relaxation modalities. I did get out walking each day (like really slow walking each day.) There really is no greater medicine than sunshine, fresh air, and beautiful live foods to help a body rejuvenate.

It’s Friday now and the last of my week’s treatments are over. I’ve officially completed 5 weeks of cancer treatment and care and am delighted to be here talking about it. I’ll have a powwow with my doctor on Monday and go over all the test results. It will be my last week here and we will squeeze as much into it as possible. We will regroup and formulate a long term plan of care before I am released back into my world, at large. While I will miss this amazing surround of support and encouragement, I am thankful to be returning to family and friends that rock my world as well. And it will be Thanksgiving, how appropriate is that!

Back in the day part of the city's protocol was the demand for the flu vaccination, (the supposed preventive medicine).
To flush this poison from my organs, blood, and mind, I did the Finnish sauna protocol.

Thank you for sharing and networking this thread Ellipse.

The positive effects of regular sauna bathing on body and soul are undisputed. In times like these it is important to strengthen the immune system.

Find out how sauna and dry salt inhalation treatment strengthen the immune system and can therefore possibly protect you against an infection.

In recent weeks, we have been receiving more questions about the health-promoting effects of sauna than ever before. That is why we are pleased that Prof. Karl-Ludwig Resch from the German Institute for Health Research in Bad Elster was available to answer questions about how sauna heat and dry salt inhalation can be effective against the coronavirus.

In recent weeks, he has been researching intensively on the SARS-CoV-2 viruses and finding ways to reduce these viruses as quickly and as easily as possible.

Typical course of the coronavirus

Coronavirus

The novel coronavirus, now usually referred to as ‘SARS-CoV-2’, is a type of virus that, so far, primarily affects the respiratory tract and causes damage there. A lot can currently only be presumed based on the assumption that SARS-CoV-2 behaves the same way as other viruses that cause acute respiratory diseases.

So-called droplet infection is likely the most important type of transmission. This would also explain why the SARSCoV-2 virus typically first spreads in the nasopharynx. While aerosols consist of tiny droplets and are therefore inhaled deep into the lungs, larger droplets and particles are often already trapped in the nose or are deposited in this area. Any virus particles contained in the droplets use special ‘arms’ to dock to the mucous membrane cells in a sophisticated way. By the way, these arms gave the virus its name: corona, Latin for ‘crown’, which describes the spherical outer shape with the ‘contact arms’. Once the virus has succeeded in docking on a cell that is suitable for it, it penetrates the cell and forces it to produce copies of the virus in large quantities and to emit these. This greatly damages these captured cells,and they die. This damage explains the painful symptoms, such as sore throats or coughing.

The beginning defensive activities of the body’s own immune system are the main cause for the accompanying fever that sets in. Once the virus manages to establish itself deep in the lungs, the associated cell damage has very different consequences. In the lungs, where the exchange of oxygen takes place, there is only a thin layer of cells between ‘the inside and the outside’. If this is damaged, a barn door opens, through which the pathogens can make their way into the body.

Sauna against the coronavirus?

One of the few findings that can certainly be assumed about the SARS-CoV-2 virus is that it usually initially lodges in the nasopharynx. Now we also know that coronaviruses generally – and also the new SARS-CoV-2 virus – are quite sensitive to heat, and we know this about the sauna: ‘the hot air in the sauna acts on the skin and the respiratory tracts’. Anyone who has experienced a ‘proper’ infusion ritual can confirm this. So it is very conceivable that viruses in the upper respiratory tracts are inactivated with every breath in every sauna session.

The strong heat stimulation and also the usually significant cold stimulation after every sauna bath have reliable and immediate effects on the part of our immune system that is currently particularly important.

What effect do essential oils typically added to infusions have?

Of course, lots of people find the smell of many essential oils pleasant, but there are also scientific studies that show that essential oils have many and relatively positive effects on one’s health. Ascent that is subjectively perceived as pleasant induces increased production and the release of many other substances in the body, either directly or as messengers of effective substances,such as the recently popular ‘happiness hormone’, oxytocin, which, on its part, develops clear positive effects on the immune system.

It is easier to imagine here the immediate effects of these oils, which have been much better researched and described than generally expected. There are many– proven by scientific studies – effects of essential oils not only against bacteria and fungi but also against viruses and here specifically against so-called RNA viruses, to which the coronaviruses belong.

»After six month of taking sauna baths regularly, the susceptibility to colds can drop by up to 50%«
Prof. Dr. med. Karl-Ludwig Resch

The Benefits of Fever​

Story at a glance:
  • In most cases, there’s no reason to fear a fever; using fever-reducing medications may prolong the illness
  • Increasing research supports the “let it ride” philosophy, which states that fever is protective and should be allowed to run its course
  • When critically ill patients were aggressively treated to reduce fever, the study had to be stopped early because so many people in the aggressive treatment group died compared to the group whose fevers weren’t treated
  • Several hours of mild fever is beneficial for COVID-19 patients, as it raises cellular levels of beneficial heat shock protein 70 (HSP70), which is protective in cases of sepsis-induced ARDS
  • In people with influenza, using fever-reducing drugs is linked to a 5% increase in mortality; in most cases, rest and plenty of fluids are all that's needed when a fever strikes

Attachments

• benefits-of-fever-pdf.pdf
    146.6 KB · Views: 2
Disease is a hidden superpower

Несколько лет назад на моей сессии я получила задание исследовать "Регенерацию".

Я догадывалась, что болезни содержат в себе потенциал скрытых возможностей организма, которые были заложены в нас изначально. Организм есть саморегулирующаяся, самовосстанавливающаяся структура. Исследование Регенерации показывает, что воспалительный процесс мог бы даже.... отращивать новые части тела!

A few years ago in my session, I was assigned to research "Regeneration".

I guessed that illnesses contain the potential of the body's latent capacities, which were inherent in us from the beginning. The body is a self-regulating, self-healing structure. Regeneration research shows that the inflammatory process could even.... grow new body parts!

List of references for the research
  1. Elizabeth R. Zielins, Ryan C. Ransom, Tripp E. Leavitt, Michael T. Longaker, Derrick C. Wan. (2016). The role of stem cells in limb regeneration. Organogenesis. 12, 16-27;
  2. Лаборатория молекулярных основ эмбриогенеза: от гена к признаку;
  3. Туберкулез: роковая история коварной болезни;
  4. Jennifer Simkin, Mimi C. Sammarco, Lindsay A. Dawson, Catherine Tucker, Louis J. Taylor, et. al.. (2015). Epidermal closure regulates histolysis during mammalian (Mus) digit regeneration. Regeneration. 2, 106-119;
  5. Mimi C Sammarco, Jennifer Simkin, Danielle Fassler, Alex J Cammack, Aaron Wilson, et. al.. (2014). Endogenous Bone Regeneration Is Dependent Upon a Dynamic Oxygen Event. J Bone Miner Res. 29, 2336-2345;
  6. Как работает свертывание крови?;
  7. Последний путь тромбоцита;
  8. Что такое внеклеточный матрикс и почему его все изучают;
  9. Yohan Choi, Fanwei Meng, Charles S. Cox, Kevin P. Lally, Johnny Huard, Yong Li. (2017). Regeneration and Regrowth Potentials of Digit Tips in Amphibians and Mammals. International Journal of Cell Biology. 2017, 1-13;
  10. Sarah Calve, Shannon J. Odelberg, Hans-Georg Simon. (2010). A transitional extracellular matrix instructs cell behavior during muscle regeneration. Developmental Biology. 344, 259-271;
  11. Bellayr I., Holden K., Mu X., Pan H., Li Y. (2013). Matrix metalloproteinase inhibition negatively affects muscle stem cell behavior. Int. J. Clin. Exp. Pathol. 2, 124–141;
  12. James W. Godwin, Alexander R. Pinto, Nadia A. Rosenthal. (2013). Macrophages are required for adult salamander limb regeneration. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 110, 9415-9420;
  13. Jennifer Simkin, Mimi C. Sammarco, Lindsay A. Dawson, Paula P. Schanes, Ling Yu, Ken Muneoka. (2015). The mammalian blastema: regeneration at our fingertips. Regeneration. 2, 93-105;
  14. Lizhen Liu, Qin Yu, Jie Lin, Xiaoyu Lai, Weijie Cao, et. al.. (2011). Hypoxia-Inducible Factor-1α Is Essential for Hypoxia-Induced Mesenchymal Stem Cell Mobilization into the Peripheral Blood. Stem Cells and Development. 20, 1961-1971;
  15. Нобелевская премия по физиологии и медицине (2012): индуцированные стволовые клетки;
  16. David L. Stocum. (2017). Mechanisms of urodele limb regeneration. Regeneration. 4, 159-200;
  17. Xuan Li, Xiao-Tao He, Yuan Yin, Rui-Xin Wu, Bei-Min Tian, Fa-Ming Chen. (2017). Administration of signalling molecules dictates stem cell homing forin situregeneration. J. Cell. Mol. Med.. 21, 3162-3177;
  18. Hugo C. Olguín, Addolorata Pisconti. (2012). Marking the tempo for myogenesis: Pax7 and the regulation of muscle stem cell fate decisions. J. Cell. Mol. Med.. 16, 1013-1025;
  19. Fibroblasts and their transformations: the connective-tissue cell family. In: Molecular Biology of the Cell (4th Edition) / ed. by Alberts B., Johnson A., Lewis J., Raff M., Roberts K., Walter P. NY: Garland Science, 2002. — 712 p.;
  20. Такие разные стволовые клетки;
  21. Mengrui Wu, Guiqian Chen, Yi-Ping Li. (2016). TGF-β and BMP signaling in osteoblast, skeletal development, and bone formation, homeostasis and disease. Bone Res. 4;
  22. Ling Yu, Mingquan Yan, Jennifer Simkin, Paulina D. Ketcham, Eric Leininger, et. al.. (2014). Angiogenesis is inhibitory for mammalian digit regeneration. Regeneration. 1, 33-46;
  23. Важнейшие стрелочники клеток организма: белки Wnt;
  24. Гены, от которых вырастают крылья. И ноги. И всё остальное;
  25. Ashley W. Seifert, Ken Muneoka. (2018). The blastema and epimorphic regeneration in mammals. Developmental Biology. 433, 190-199;
  26. Дай пять: как математика управляет развитием пальцев;
  27. J Boyd. (2003). Glial cell line-derived neurotrophic factor and brain-derived neurotrophic factor sustain the axonal regeneration of chronically axotomized motoneurons in vivo. Experimental Neurology. 183, 610-619;
  28. Marcus Singer. (1947). The nervous system and regeneration of the forelimb of adult triturus. VII. The relation between number of nerve fibers and surface area of amputation. J. Exp. Zool.. 104, 251-265;
  29. Yuval Rinkevich, Daniel T. Montoro, Ethan Muhonen, Graham G. Walmsley, David Lo, et. al.. (2014). Clonal analysis reveals nerve-dependent and independent roles on mammalian hind limb tissue maintenance and regeneration. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 111, 9846-9851;
  30. Yuanyuan Wu, Karen Wang, Adrine Karapetyan, Warnakulusuriya Akash Fernando, Jennifer Simkin, et. al.. (2013). Connective Tissue Fibroblast Properties Are Position-Dependent during Mouse Digit Tip Regeneration. PLoS ONE. 8, e54764;
  31. Makoto Takeo, Wei Chin Chou, Qi Sun, Wendy Lee, Piul Rabbani, et. al.. (2013). Wnt activation in nail epithelium couples nail growth to digit regeneration. Nature. 499, 228-232;
  32. Paris Jafari, Camillo Muller, Anthony Grognuz, Lee Applegate, Wassim Raffoul, et. al.. (2017). First Insights into Human Fingertip Regeneration by Echo-Doppler Imaging and Wound Microenvironment Assessment. IJMS. 18, 1054;
  33. Гончарук С. (2018). Ras-dva и готово. ИБХ РАН;
  34. Lina M. Quijano, Kristen M. Lynch, Christopher H. Allan, Stephen F. Badylak, Tabassum Ahsan. (2016). Looking Ahead to Engineering Epimorphic Regeneration of a Human Digit or Limb. Tissue Engineering Part B: Reviews. 22, 251-262;
  35. Альбертс Б., Джонсон А., Льюис Д. и др. Молекулярная биология клетки: в 3-х томах. М.: «Мир», 1994. — 1560 с..

Прекрасная статья о регенерации на сайте biomolecula
Great article on Regeneration at biomolecula.ru

Регенерация на кончиках пальцев

1699719641752.png

Как организм самостоятельно восстанавливается при помощи стволовых клеток (клетки сами мигрируют к повреждению)

Как формируется организм с помощью стволовых клеток (клетки сами мигрируют к повреждению)

1699719952185.png

И самое интересное для меня! ;)
Как гусеница превращается в бабочку.
Ну, мои ответы всегда приходят в медитации. А затем я взрываю интернет, чтобы понять, что это было. ))
У меня все наоборот, я Знаю о чем-то грандиозном, но не могу это обьяснить. И мне нужно найти "научное" подтверждение своего знания.
Еще бы! В чайной ложке моей ДНК содержится информация приблизительно о 280 населенных планетах, мое тело знает все, что творится в этой галактике, и даже больше. Мне было бы обидно, если бы вся эта библиотека превратилась в навоз. )))
Поэтому я с удовольствием в ней "зависаю". ;)

And the most interesting thing for me! ;)
How a caterpillar turns into a butterfly.
Well, my answers always come in meditation. And then I blow up the internet to figure out what it was. ))
I have it the other way around, I KNOW something grand, but I can't explain it. And I need to find "scientific" confirmation of my knowledge.
You bet! A teaspoon of my DNA contains information about 280 inhabited planets, my body knows everything that is going on in this galaxy, and even more. It would be a shame for me if this entire library turned to manure. )))
That's why I enjoy "hanging out" in it. ;)

Last edited:
Гистолиз

Я думала о том, что Гусеница должна очень болеть, чтобы пройти эту трансформацию. Боль - это трансформация.
На самом деле я думал о своих проблемах со здоровой и умеренной, не видела ли бабочка того же самого, что и мы при аутоиммунных заболеваниях - это лихорадка, боль в суставах, судороги, упадок сил, снижение когнитивных функций (гусеница становится заторможенной, как вы видел) .
Трудно представить себе это ощущение, когда твое тело превращается в тень.
А затем из этой опоры сформировалось совершенно новое Существо. И это при жизни!

Осторожно предположу, что мы могли бы проводить разные трансформации в течение одной жизни, но каждый раз это было незначительно. Разные виды лечения, которые мы применяем - это наше обсессивно-компульсивное расстройство.
Однажды я беседовала с 4Д, и мне была внедрена эта форма изменчивости, и я понял, что это естественное состояние в 4Д, и добавил - "а вы беспокоитесь о своих зубах".
Это точно! ))) Мы беспокоимся о том, чтобы выглядеть стандартным образом. Стоматология остается большой проблемой для многих. И как мы ее решаем? Известно, что зубы могут регенерировать, мы можем отрастить новые взамен утренних. Но кто из нас согласится ждать, когда зубы сами регенерируют? ))))

Histolysis

I was thinking about the fact that the caterpillar must be very sick to undergo this transformation. The pain is the transformation.
In fact, I was thinking about my own health problems and comparing whether the butterfly experiences the same things we do with autoimmune diseases - fever, joint pain, cramps, fatigue, cognitive decline (the caterpillar becomes lethargic, as you saw).
It's hard to imagine these sensations when your body turns to broth.
And then a whole new being is formed from that broth. And that's while you're alive!

I will cautiously suggest that we could undergo different transformations during one lifetime, but it would be extremely painful each time. The different treatments we use are our obsessive-compulsive disorder.
I once had a conversation with a 4D and was shown this shape-shifting and made to understand that this is a natural state in the 4D,,,,,,, and added - "and you are worried about your teeth".
That's right! ))) We worry about looking the standard way. Dentistry remains a big concern for many. So how do we solve it? It is known that teeth can regenerate, we can grow new ones to replace the lost ones. But who among us would agree to wait for teeth to regenerate on their own? ))))

1699723030182.png

Last edited:
Last year, instead of trying to suppress my fever, I welcomed it.
Chronic sinus inflammation... gone!
I have surmised this for years and my go to when I feel that my body is in a healing mode has been to put on a sweatshirt, drink some water, pile the blankets on and crawl under and stay there and sweat until I feel like my body has been restored to a healthy state. This protocol is what I also recommend to family and friends when their bodies are experiencing healing. Funny thing is, not many listen, and they go to over the counter fever suppressants so that they can just continue on with their lives as before, work, etc. If we get out of our way and learn to listen, our bodies do know how to heal themselves.

Back
Top Bottom