The Great Serpent Mound of Ohio

After reading Michael B-C's thread on "The Once and Future Sky God", I was more convinced that many of these ancient sites were used as magico-religious centres by the secret society elites to control the population. Not only must there have been a socioeconomic control system applied, but I think also some electromagnetic "field" may have come into play.

The Good ole "frequency fence" per se.

So after a little digging, I came across a huge mound in Northern Syria referred to as the, "White Monument". It was located on the upper Euphrates, 200km north Tell Abu Hureyra - one of the cradles of the Natufian cultural horizons mentioned by Michael - and only 150km south of Gobekli Tepe.

It's dated at about 4500 years old. But dating mounds means dating whatever organic material is found in them. Those remains could have no correlation to the original mound, but may have been placed later or shifted to a lower level from seismic or weather activity.

A brief description of the mound:

The White Monument at Tell Banat contains the bones of what are believed to be around 30 dead soldiers, posed as if they fell in battle. A more than 4,500-year-old artificial mound in Syria may be the world's earliest known war memorial.

The White Monument is 22 meters in height and 100 meters in diameter. The white sheen over it is caused by erosion washing down the sides of the monument, which were constructed using gypsum and marl, both calcium and carbon rich materials.

I'm not sure if this mound still stands as I believe the site was flooded by a hydroelectric project and later had many of its artifacts destroyed by the ISIS invasion (surprise surprise).

More on the "posed" 30 dead soldiers from the Jerusalem Post:

The dead appear to have been buried in a specific pattern and according to ritual, research suggests. Each of the dead was buried alongside his military gear, jewelry, and sometimes with the skins of a kunga, a donkey-like animal often depicted pulling chariots. Some of the corpses were buried in pairs and some alone. According to Porter, the pairs buried with kunga skins may have been chariot teams.

What? Posed as if they fell in battle. With weapons and jewelry? So they died in some battle 4500 years ago, their bodies were then moved from the battle field and then re-positioned in a giant mound as if they were in battle? That seems like an enormous amount of gruesome work. Why not just bury them flat like so many other military graves?

Is there a possibility that these warriors were emerging from the mound like the little warriors of Spirit Mound, but these guys got "stuck"? Like some TDARM military transfer went wrong? Upright and standing skeletons have been found in our Manitoba mounds, and Jim Vieira has mentioned in "Giants on Record" that this was the case with many giant skeletons as well.

So possibly these mounds (or at least some of them) may have been utilized as a trans-dimensional or trans-density transfer point. Possibly energizing a portal at a natural window point.

In terms of magnetic lines, Gobekli Tepe and the White Monument are on almost the exact same meridian. The Sykes Mound is on the same Meridian as Cuernavaca in Mexico.

From the Nov.15.1997 Session:

Q: (T) If you go in the pool at the hotel, don't float on your back looking up at the objects in the sky... Mexico City is filled with UFOs... (L) We'll take pictures...

A: Yes, Many UFOs in Mexico. Cuernavaca is Earth's most intense window area.

Q: Why is that?

A: Complicated, but magnetic/volcanic influences contribute to the presence of a supervortex...

Then I found a really fascinating paper, "The Magnetic Anomaly of a Mound" from 2002 by Tateyana Smekalova and Bruce Bevan.

The paper itself is very technical, but from what I can gather is that the topography of the mound plays a role in its electromagnetic signature. They also located some sort of "Dipole" signature from a possible spherical object inside the mound. Like many of the Old Kingdom pyramids and structures in Egypt, these mounds have a very specific construction with certain types of stone built up in layers to produce a so far unknown effect beyond its EM signature.

Some mounds may be built on or near ancient impact zones (the drumlins near Sykes may also have been made by cometary fragments like the Carolina Bays), contain complex geology or soil components that are conductive what the C's regularly reference as "unstable gravity waves" that are warped/focused/manipulated by the topography of the mound, its materials/mass and structure as well as the possible specific dipole creating object buried within.

Possibly some mounds (very large ones with critical mass) - although referred to as ceremonial or graves - are able to be utilized as portals. Digging through old sessions all I could find were the following that might add some backing to my theory:

A: Gravity binds all that is physical with all that is ethereal through
unstable gravity waves!!!

Q: (L) There is no emanation point?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So, through unstable gravity waves, you can access other
densities?

A:
Everything.

Session 23-AUG-2001:

Q: Okay, last time we were talking about the "M" mound in Wisconsin. You said that it was not a natural structure but that it was built for "F 353535." Could you say more about this? Was this used somehow to genetically manipulate the surrounding population?

A: Best so called lie in town.

Q: That doesn't make any sense.

A: Lay. [As in "ley" lines?]

Q: (TB) It looks like a big man laying. Is something laying there? (L) Or was it used for some kind of fertility rites? Is something buried inside it?

A: Force field generator.

Q: (L) Is it a force field generator by virtue of the kinds of rocks that are in there? Is it like rocks under a mound? {To TB} Have they ever x-rayed it to see what's under it? (TB) The whole area is a lead and zinc mining area. There's a lot of lead deposits around. Maybe they shield it, but it's supposed to be a natural formation, but the C's have said it's not a natural formation. (L) {chuckling} So maybe it's that everybody around there who "gets laid" is having some force field generator affecting them? Is that correct? Does it do something to the people in the area when they conceive children? Or do you mean ley line?

A: Close.

Q: (TB) There is an incredibly high rate of cancer in the area. Is it related to this high rate of cancer?

A: Yes. Lies are lays.

Q: (A) The cancer could be due to the lead which leaches into the water. (TB) That's true. (L) Genetically manipulate the surrounding population. Does this force field... well, yeah. Lies are lays. Ley lines, lies are lays... (TB) STS control field.

(L) Is that what you are saying?

A: Close.

So maybe not the clearest answer on the "M" mound in Wisconsin from the C's, but their hints come close to the White Monument Mound's EM signature and the Spirit Mound info that it may be possible to draw out some preliminary hypothesis to go forward.

The 3-5-3-5 comment, I think was answered in later session that basically means an induced or imposed obsession with cycling between 3rd and 5th densities for the purposes of getting locked into "earthbound" obsession.

My interpretation would be that the "M" mound (and possibly others) could generate some field that would act as a frequency fence to prevent higher frequencies "getting in" to inspire the local population to increase awareness. Obsessing over "lays" (play in the dirt and get dirty) and "lies" trapped the population controlled by the secret society/elites. The mounds have the magic-religious ability to not only affect "frequency" but also provide grand pageantry and magical emergences from other densities or dimensions that properly keeps the populace entrapped in fear, desire and awe. Possibly they might be used to bring in "reinforcements" when necessary - from another dimension or density.

The left over EM signature could also lead to some blocking or altering of proper cell growth and cause the cancer mentioned by the C's still lingering in that part of Wisconsin - like the Lakota that survived the battle at Spirit Mound but were crippled for life.

I attached a photo of the White Monument. The other image is the LIDAR image from the paper depicting its electromagnetic profile. There are a number of "Magnetic Signature of a Mound" papers out there from Crimea, Romania, The Serpent Mound in Ohio and the White Monument if anyone wants to look at them. But they are not fun reading at all. It'll take me few years to probably grasp that info ;-)

On a personal note, by a complete fluke, my wife and I were able to purchase a trailer on a lake less than 15km from the Hilton mounds (practically on the same road). We were only able to spend a few weekends out there in Sept. this year as its seasonal, but were lucky enough to meet many of our neighbours.

No one had heard of the mounds, but the owner of the land knows Alfred Sykes whom she wants to introduce me to. His family were the first homesteaders in the area who arrived in the 1870's. They still own the land with mounds on it. So hopefully I'll get to meet him next summer and get some first hand info.

The strange thing about the area is that its population hit its highest point in 1931 and has been declining ever since, despite it being absolutely beautiful and unique. This is probably due to the whole area being very agricultural with mechanization and corporate farming lessening the need for labour. We live only 250km away and almost no one we know has even visited the lake.

Gregory Little recently posted some interesting research he's been doing regarding the mound sites he's been exploring extensively.

Double Sided Mirror:

"In the September issue of AP (Altered Perceptions) Magazine I issued a brief article about how to use a simple method to connect to the "spiritual energies" that many people report at Native American mound sites."

"In November it was explained that ancient Native American beliefs described the spiritual energies at mound sites as the reflection of two balanced forces manifesting in the physical world. These two forces are creation and entropy. In that belief system, the physical world came into existence to allow those two forces to stay in balance. In brief, once something is created, it begins to degrade (entropy), eventually returning to its most primordial state. "

"Then the cycle of creation and entropy recycles, again and again. In this view, the "phenomenon" (experienced at the mounds) represents the physical manifestation of the two cyclical forces of creation and entropy. The appearances taken on by the phenomenon are wide ranging and depend upon the observers of it. It can appear as UFOs, alien beings, little people, fairy folk, various monsters, etc. The resulting experiences of the observers can, depending on their internal states, be balancing or disturbing."

"As explained in the book "Origins of the Gods" (Collins & Little 2022), the physical universe can be seen as a "double sided mirror" where the physical world "reflects" the ongoing cycle of creation and entropy. (In Native American beliefs, the two sides of the mirror reflect the forces of the "upper" and "lower" worlds.)"

"Many Native American spiritual beliefs assert that humans were placed into the physical world to experience this cycle and learn to harmonize with the two forces. Humans can interact with this cycle intentionally—and unintentionally. Shaman and medicine people engaged with it willingly. However, the process manifests itself in the physical world whether it is actively sought or ignored. When the manifestation of the phenomenon occurs spontaneously it was often interpreted by ancient cultures as a "Trickster." That is, it was never seen as its true self."

When the Phenomenon Manifests

"The "source" of the energy utilized by the phenomenon can simply be described as "natural earth energy." (It could be asked here, what on Earth isn't natural?) The energies are formed through solar and geologic/tectonic processes and according to the ancient Native American beliefs it represents pure spiritual energy. Geomagnetic fields producing exotic electrical discharges and plasma discharges are the primary forces involved, however it's important to understand that these aren't simply "mindless" energy discharges. They have a purpose and underlying sentience, although explaining that aspect isn't simple. For example, modern physicists assert that plasmas, the 4th state of matter, have sentience and show all the characteristics of life. This profound issue will be addressed in later articles."

"The manifesting energy—the phenomenon—has no "true" underlying form. (This idea is reflected in the Hopi, Zuni, and other Native American spiritual practices involving "clown" masks designed to conceal what is behind the mask. In these practices, you can never see what is behind the mask because it has no true form.) The physical shape, appearance, and behavior of the manifesting phenomenon all take on a form that is based on an interaction with its observers."

(like Window fallers?)

"In essence, there is an interaction between the manifesting energy and the individuals in its proximity. This process occurs through an interaction between the electromagnetic fields produced by the manifesting phenomenon with the electromagnetic fields being produced by the mental and physical processes within the observers."

"In essence, the phenomenon assumes a shape and form that is based on the internal state and cultural expectations of the individuals who are witnessing it. There is an interaction sphere that forms between the electromagnetic fields of the observers and the phenomenon. Thus, the energies that manifest adjust to the expectations of the witnesses and interact with their culture, beliefs, fears, hopes, and dreams. "

"As previously mentioned, the resulting manifestations of the phenomenon can appear in a vast range from simple moving light forms, to glowing orbs of light with entities, an array of "alien-like" creatures, solid appearing craft, and various other creatures. However, it's important to keep in mind that the physical appearances made by the phenomenon are never the true form of the source of it, they do however always represent one or both of the two great forces: creation vs. entropy. In essence, what the phenomenon represents is a fluid-like energy manifestation that takes on a physicality that exists on the edges of what we see as physical reality."

"The phenomenon can be described TIIME manifestations: Temporal Intrusions of Intelligent Manifesting Energy. It appears in many different forms because it has no underlying form to start with. It is energy that manifests into a fluid-like, temporary form. But it always involves electromagnetic energy (light)."

I don't have a copy of his latest book, so I don't know where his sources are coming from. But he is making some compelling points. As the mounds in North America don't seem to be as "active" as they once were, it made me wonder the connection that may exist between the Face Peelers in South America and a similar phenomenon to what he's describing. Who knows what ruins/structures lie buried under the vegetation in Peru and Brazil?

Back
Top Bottom