A panel at the WEF on “brain wave transparency” This really is insane and laughable, but they really believe it’s useful - plus someone had to animate the use cases:

Redacted crew’s commentary is pretty funny, but really - who wouldn’t want their brainwaves viewable and monitored by their boss, co-workers, or security 🤡 Certainly says “plugged-in” to me 🤔

Video description on YT:

This panel called “Ready for Brain Transparency” at the Davos World Economic Forum made us pretty nervous and it turns out, with good reason. In this panel, Duke University researcher Nita Farahany predicts that in the future, even healthy adults will use implanted technology in their brains in order to collect data from their brain for insights and convenience. She shows how big business and big government will use your brain data to make you a better worker. You want this?

Nope, not in a billion years…

Not a problem when they free range and can eat bugs...Do you have room to do this? I did both and added yoghurt to their feed. To keep the hawks away, I had portable shelters I moved around the grounds.

Had a set up similar to this, too...Pest control for garden and chickens/eggs together.
I set myself up so very well, years ago, waiting for the collapse....Now I'm old, alone and immobilized....What's that joke about wanting to make God laugh?.....Show/tell him your plans!....(It hurts when I laugh):

The chicken moat is simply a strip of dry land, enclosed by two parallel fences, which surrounds a family’s garden. Throughout the day, the hen patrol moves all around the garden (but never in it), munching on all those things hens love: weeds, seeds, worms, tiny pieces of stones and (best of all) bugs.

Yes, we do free range chicks.

Funny thing and also an eye opener was, the other day when we had an excess of old bread and gave it to our chicks, they layed few eggs the very same day, still on the Pride (Tractor Supply) stuff.

As most are well aware of the recent bro-ha-ha concerning banning gas stoves, the legacy media didn't get the memo that the public was outraged and flabbergasted at such a preposterous prohibition and the insane reasoning to justify it. But, people are easily distracted and if one waits just a little while, you can reintroduce the preposterous idea as something that true authoritarian followers can totally embrace - from the Sunday USA TODAY/Columbus Dispatch:

1675055956358.png
Text:
1675056306026.png
Page 6D lists twelve alternative electric appliances from ranges to multicookers that any good climate citizen should absolutely go for instead of a gas stove, oven, or cooktop that every great chef in the world uses as well as every fine restaurant. If one watches any of the home improvement/remodeling shows on TV, the overwhelming majority of homeowners insist on gas cooking appliances.

I dunno - is the public sufficiently "gaslighted" to fall for this lasted affront to common sense and fully vetted gas cooking since the 1800s?
The first gas stove was developed in 1802 by Zachäus Winzler (de), but this along with other attempts remained isolated experiments. James Sharp patented a gas stove in Northampton, England in 1826 and opened a gas stove factory in 1836.

The worst thing about this whole WEF-planned Great Reset thing is that many people accept the chains of digital imprisonment and think this is "freedom of movement".

This is happening in China, but how long will it be before it is implemented in the rest of the world.

I wonder...

if this isn't just BS (or at least very difficult to implement in real life) I mean, think about it. The video is all nice and dandy when a single person or a few people have to do all those crazy procedures, clicking a lot of times on screens...

But doing so in Europe, hundreds of people waiting in a queue ... to the super market, to the buss and subway... to the restaurant, and so on... They will go nuts, literally.

People who are working for the subway here in Stockholm, (ticket sounter) will very quickly give a rats a** when people cheat or not pay, or being prevented from coming in. The staff doesn't want to deal with the repercussions and conflicts, either. It's already like this by the way... so, most people just pass behind another person with a ticket.

*hmm* On the other hand... if a system is created, making it very speedy and effortless to pass (without having to click " a hundred times on a screen" in order to get in, then it may get gradually accepted 🤔 But in order to get into a supermarket... it makes no sense, to register people. Even for sheeples it makes no honest sense...

Or - maybe I am thinking wrong. Maybe these "hunger games" are literally technological games - like an adult psychopath "child" creating wicked games just for "fun"... Almost in the style of "looking down on those despicable low life people" and "let's see how long they can cope". (Reminds me a lot of the experimental injections in principle) While making off money for every system install. And finally, making people to become "one with the state". To such a degree, that they don't know anything else in the future (and therefore don't call anything question) Those who resist, either give up along the way, gradually resigning from life or fade away 🤔
Or so, the idea...

Luckily things don't quite work out the way Psychopathic people, Wannabe Divas & Co ™ create such sick game ideas... Life has a wonderful tendency to bit them back in the ass.

It is definitelly spreading. The proverbial writting is on the wall, but instead of "Mene tekel fares" you read this:
Changes to SNAP Benefit Amounts - 2023

Basically food stamps in US of A are being cut down in Feb 2023 where 64% of population lives from pay check to pay check these days.
Next step in tightening further will be something in lines of specific items eligibility covered by food stamps.
No need for face scans when it can be done with one or two flicks of a pen.

The worst thing about this whole WEF-planned Great Reset thing is that many people accept the chains of digital imprisonment and think this is "freedom of movement".

Today on radio (I don't watch TV) there was a news report that some supermarket chain is testing AI in the store. What they envision is a store in which they will have sensors everywhere observing what you put in a basket as you shop and telly what you owe. When you are ready to leave you simply scan your "dumb-phone" which will have an app that will bill what you took out automatically from your bank account.

My alarms rang loudly. Several things are accomplished,

1) Fewer workers in the store thus more Profit for the CEO's and investors. Consumer gets nothing because for sure prices will not drop.
2) Your purchases are monitored and can be used to score your profile on meat eating and CO2 generation
3) You are moved away from cash
4) The individual in such a system has no power. Disobey and you shopping experience can be very unpleasant, can't buy anything or only a min amount.
5) add your own

Next step in tightening further will be something in lines of specific items eligibility covered by food stamps.
No need for face scans when it can be done with one or two flicks of a pen.
Whole Foods has been doing this...All but a few items, comparatively to the amount of items sold, are not eligible for SNAP purchase....Which means you can only buy a lot of crappy stuff....This is when ordering online; I don't know if it is so in the stores...

I wasn't sure what thread to put this in, but I thought that it was interesting to note that Calor Gas have discontinued certain sizes of their gas cylinders in the UK:
From 1st February 2023, the Cube, 3.9kg Propane, 4.5kg Butane, 6Lite Propane and 12kg Butane will be discontinued. This means that customers won’t be able to buy new cylinders or exchange existing cylinders of these sizes for a refill.

Rogerio Lopes, Calor’s Chief Executive Officer, said: “Improving our cylinder experience is a priority for us as we enter 2023. The legacy of the pandemic has had a significant impact on our supply chain, operations, and our ability to provide a reliable service to our cylinder customers. The complexity of our existing range prevents us from improving the service. Therefore, we’ve taken the difficult decision to streamline our cylinder range, but it is necessary to simplify the business to improve overall reliability and availability to our customers.”
Suitable alternatives will be recommended to customers via Calor’s extensive retailer network and via the FAQs on Calor’s website at www.calor.co.uk/cylinder-range-faq.

Calor recognises that this change will impact some customers, such as those in the motorhome and boating communities, who regularly use some of these cylinder sizes. They will be offered suitable alternatives within Calor’s revised cylinder range; other LPG suppliers such as Campingaz also offer similar cylinder sizes for these users.
So the smaller bottles commonly used in mobile homes and boats are more difficult to get. It's a bit strange that with the boom in the campervan industry in the UK at the moment that they would make this decision.
A record number of motorhomes and campervans have been sold in the UK in the past year as the leisure vehicle industry continues to rise to the challenge of unprecedented demand. The UK’s National Caravan Council (NCC) says that 16,608 new motorhomes were registered with the country’s Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) in the 12 months from 1 July 2020 to the end of June 2021. This represents a 8.25 per cent increase on the previous record, which was achieved in the 2018/19 period. The total value of sales of new motorhomes has now reached its highest ever value in the UK – approximately £1.15 billion.
Unless of course they are happy for us all to stay put and not get any ideas about going off grid or being mobile in times of turmoil. 🤔

Oh they are speeding up !!!

I will bet that if there is such a system running the "boss" will be an AI Program and not someone with 2 arms, 2 legs and a head.
What does she say at the 4:30 mark? I'm hearing, 'I'm giving you the positive use cases, because I don't want the reaction to be, let's ban this'.

(I think you could say that about the vaccines. 'We will only give you positive use cases, so the reaction will not be, let's ban this').

This is called Framing. All media does this.

A few interesting points in the Tucker video that Michael B-C. posted above.

People with their own flocks of chicken found their chickens stopped laying eggs. One guy’s chickens stopped laying for over a year. THEN.. when they changed the chicken feed the chickens started laying again the next day! The food manufacture was Purina, who also makes other animal feeds.

Purina also makes “Producers Pride” Cattle feed which has recently been taken off the shelfs because of unexplained cattle deaths.

Quote from Biden “How we could we increase and disseminate more rapidly, food shortages”

Also, egg smuggling at the border.

Back
Top Bottom