The Great Harvest

Adobe

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I’m working with understanding the great divisions and separations of society going on today, and what purpose it serves in the bigger-plan or other densities. We can see the PTB doing a good job of divide, divide, and divide again in an effort to fulfil their plans of wishful thinking. But, are there STS AND STO operatives working together in higher densities manipulating the “earthly” PTB in an effort to complete some necessary work in the kingdom of the DCM? More specifically our school

The great harvest.

I’m not sure if I know exactly what the great harvest is, but if it’s the separation of souls at the end of the 309,000-year cycle it could be what we are looking at now.

It has been a metaphor as “wheat from chaff,” “sheep from goats” and so forth.

Using a plant/field as a metaphor for souls:

The product is ripe for harvest. = (STO&STS learners ready to move on)

The leaves, stock, and roots are used up, rotting, and are to be ripped and torn away for burning or plowing under (recycle bin). = (most of the herd of every stripe and color)

Soul smashing comes to mind, and I consider soul smashing for everyone in the process. Including the candidates.

I have previously thought that after death, souls would simply end up where they belong. But, if I’m not deluding myself, I think I’m watching the separation starting here and now.

Example.

Long-time friends and family members are being pulled, shove, and ripped away from one another. Basically, because they “see”, understand, believe differently than the other.

Three groups I have been watching 1) Those who always believe authority and are easily guided especially if you feed them. 2) I spoke with a long-time friend who informed me that he knows it’s all fake and so forth, but he will comply with anything they ask of him (especially if it involves free money) why? because he says he wants the easiest path for him and his family. 3) Those who, through probably life times have developed… (put a word in here) and recognize this falsity, and seem to be triggered by it, and are refusing to play along. (1= food, soon to become manure 2= seeds for next 309k? 3) graduation candidates?)

Wouldn’t it be nice if the MSM spoke of this? Wouldn’t it be nice if there was a major religion that taught this?

I suppose not.

The same people who aren’t listening now, would not be listening then. Gurdjieff was probably right, only so much knowledge can be had, and that, only by a few.

Another way to put it: A petri dish…

Everything in the petri dish “the medium” is there to culture or grow something over a period of time. After a period of time and growth, one can say, “oh look, this is clearly xyz we are dealing with.”

The medium = All humanity in the school

Period of time = 309,000 years

The culture or growth = STO & STS candidates.

When ready, the culture will need to be pulled-ripped-torn out of the medium and sent on for development elsewhere, and the medium will be recycled.

There is the view that the STS cabal on Earth is allowed by STO forces because they respect humanity's collective free will decisions. And because they hope that through seeing the now very obvious STS moves and the resulting increase in pain more of humanity will wake up.

The divide seems almost inevitable, though the majority still seem to be between the two camps. I think both the C's and Ra said that for STO graduation it is enough to be 51% STO, but for STS graduation it needs to be something like 95% STS.

So everyone who stays between these two graduation points cannot graduate. And maybe an increasing polarization is indeed encouraged by both STO and STS in higher densities.

There is the view that the STS cabal on Earth is allowed by STO forces because they respect humanity's collective free will decisions. And because they hope that through seeing the now very obvious STS moves and the resulting increase in pain more of humanity will wake up.

The divide seems almost inevitable, though the majority still seem to be between the two camps. I think both the C's and Ra said that for STO graduation it is enough to be 51% STO, but for STS graduation it needs to be something like 95% STS.

So everyone who stays between these two graduation points cannot graduate. And maybe an increasing polarization is indeed encouraged by both STO and STS in higher densities.
"So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth."

Revelation 3:16

Reactions: axj
Back
Top Bottom