The Gay "Germ" Hypothesis

If that's the case, then perhaps the short sightedness of STS is working against them in some ways. In the past there were homosexuals hiding out in heterosexual relationships and producing children. Despite the pathology of the current LGBT agenda, it's easier for homosexuals to have children AND live in homosexual relationships.

The other side of that is that it's also easier for the children to be 'marked'. So, the PTB support of the current LGBT agenda is just another baiting tactic. Of course, STS hyper dimensional influences probably don't need LGBT to be materially visible, but it might make it easier to facilitate influence over 3D.

I was thinking along similar lines, and that perhaps it's part of the experiment in some cases, to see how far people will go to "play God". Take this case, for example:

Jaw-dropping, if you ask me. All that "oh, what a nice thing to do, what a loving family!" Has anyone thought of the child? His mother is his aunt and his grandmother (and her brother), and his father is the father-mother's husband, who fertilized the egg of his aunt-mother inside his grand-mother-mother. W-H-A-T ?

But notice the exact statement: "It originated when sexuality did."

That does not mean exactly what you have inferred from it. The more likely meaning is that as soon as sexual reproduction began, i.e. when the prototypes were set running, homosexuality rapidly appeared.

Was that a result of mutations? Probably some.

Was that a result of STS manipulation? Probably a lot.

And the two answers are not mutually exclusive.

And yes, the articles do suggest that the genetic link is not as strong as some would like it to be and that puts possibly more weight on the STS manipulation side of things.

I don't know about you, but once I learned about STS manipulations etc, it really p*ssed me off. What kind of person would enjoy being a puppet?

Thank you for your thoughts about the quote Laura. I don't want to be a puppet, whatever the extent to which my sexuality or expressions thereof are a result of aforementioned manipulations. As for anger at the STS, I can understand that. For philosophical reasons I can't seem to bring myself to be angry at them, since everything I experience is a choice of mine on some level -- either that of day-to-day decision-making, deeper level PSI and pre-incarnational life planning, or just part of the legacy with the primordial human soul group experimenting with matter and consorting with the snake in the garden and "losing our light". So my attitude is, I don't think I could have been "manipulated" into being gay unless I was on some level choosing that as a learning opportunity of some kind. That's the only empowering position I can find.

So my attitude is, I don't think I could have been "manipulated" into being gay unless I was on some level choosing that as a learning opportunity of some kind. That's the only empowering position I can find.

I didn't mean that people were being manipulated into being gay; that's not the issue. What is the issue is how they deal with it and what kind of person they are/become/choose to be.

We clearly get all kinds of hands dealt to us in numerous lifetimes, based most likely on some sort of natural karmic laws, like spiritual gravity.
What makes me angry is realizing that we are so easily manipulated inside our own minds, to create "explanatory narratives" to excuse about anything we either want to do, or feel we must do in order to feel better in some way.

Some thoughts about it... FWIW

When talking about sex and partnership - about what we talk? What stays behind it? Let me try to find it:
1) Need for physical closeness (as something that influences emotional reactions - sex as the emotional experience)
2) Need for physical closeness (as something that satisfies body - sex as the mechanical body activity)
3) Need for begetting a child (as the next, separate from others [above], element as something that satisfies pressure for having an offspring)
4) Inner programs triggering emotional reactions programmed by education and mind programming about what is the norm and how we should live properly
5) Need for acceptance from the surrounding: family, friends, community, society (what is connected to the 4) as after programming, the need for acceptance can enhance more dependency on already given programs)
6) Influenced from 4DSTS as the form of possession and mind programming of abductees to experimenting with the population by "creating" different perversions to mess with the material existence, minds and combining things not the natural way, not along the purpose things was created, to observe results of this experiment that interesting them

Having everything into account from the above, in fact, the main, OBJECTIVE reason for sexuality what have a hard foundation is no. 3: "3) Need for begetting a child (as the next, separate from others [above], element as something that satisfies pressure for having an offspring)" and this is the purpose of sex and sexuality and in the normal world, people who grow properly, who are conscious and disciplined, that should be main reason for sex, and other needs of bodies and narration should fallow it, but not overrun or disturb.

In fact, the normal, heterosexual person can be and this is what happens, man or woman can achieve of 1), 2) from the same-sex partner and be influenced by 4), 5), 6).

What to do then "with" homosexuals? Cure them? Fear of them? To abhor? I think no of that. I think... I am not sure, but I think that the best is just think about that as the point in their development. Do not push on anybody anything, but also do not ignore and say the truth. Analyze it and try to make conclusions.

I am going to steer the discussion back to the issue of LGBT people imposing their world views on the rest of society...
Recently I watched latest biography of Oscar Wilde who is venerated by LGBT community as genius martyr - destroyed by unjust society. I cringed all the way as it was obvious that the biggest oppressor of this man was nobody else but himself. He was a raging narcissist who left nothing but misery and destruction with anyone who crossed his path.
If I am not mistaken he is credited with introducing the term “gay” for homosexual people - the real title of this movie should be How not to be gay IMHO

I think it is logical to assume that this archetypal prototype, or template, was based on foundational principles of creation/information, i.e. pos/neg, yes/no, plus/minus, zero/one, that sort of thing; that is to say, the fundamental binary nature of reality/creation.

I can't find the quote at the moment but I think it was Jordan Peterson who said that the promiscuity among male homosexuals is off the charts, something like an order of magnitude or more compared to heterosexuals and female homosexuals. His explanation, as far as I remember, was that normally the woman acts as gatekeeper as to whom to accept as sexual partner, given the burden of pregnancy and offspring. With no woman involved, male homosexuals have no external check on their sexual drives, resulting in massive number of different partners.

This occurred to me as an example of an imbalance where normally there should be a binary/complementary balance. I say should be because the current liberal sexuality coupled with contraceptives certainly affects the dynamics of heterosexual relations.

Jaw-dropping, if you ask me. All that "oh, what a nice thing to do, what a loving family!" Has anyone thought of the child? His mother is his aunt and his grandmother (and her brother), and his father is the father-mother's husband, who fertilized the egg of his aunt-mother inside his grand-mother-mother. W-H-A-T ?
Finally, as PtE pointed out, the emphasis needs to be removed from sexuality among homosexuals - and everybody, for that matter - as the Cs have said, that's what got us into this mess in the first place! The emphasis needs to be placed on Positive Contributions to Society as a WHOLE.

I am appalled by the breakdown of basic categories of human existence promoted by trans activists, beginning with what is a man and what is a woman. Now "men" get pregnant and have babies (2014: 'Male pregnancy' figures reveal how 54 MEN gave birth in Australia in the past 12 months). Also, the idea that normal people should be referred as "cisgender" infuriates me, as it gives center stage to what should at best be a marginal concept.

Things like these led me to a negative mental disposition towards transgenders. On the other hand I began to have sympathy for their situation as I contemplated that these people might spend their whole lifetime struggling with their sexuality, while for most people that is not even an issue. I first thought about this watching the 2010 documentary Regretters, which shows two older men perpetually stuck in their gender dysphoria.

Regretters (Film)

A documentary film about two Swedish men who both go under the knife and become women. Only to realize that changing their sex was a big mistake. They meet for the first time to talk about their lives. Regretters won the Prix Europa for best documentary in Berlin in 2010, the Swedish Academy Award (Guldbagge) for best Swedish documentary 2011 and has, besides been presented at numerous international film festivals, also been screened at The Museum of Modern Art in New York and The National Center for Contemporary Art in Moscow.

Though born as men, Mikael and Orlando both change their sex to become women. Now well into their 60s, the two meet for the first time to talk about their lives and, the one defining regret they both share, their sexual reassignment. Mikael underwent surgery in the mid-90s as a 50 year old, while Orlando was one of the very first sex change patients in Sweden in 1967.

Mikael now dresses as a man again and desperately attempts to convince his doctors to change him back. He wears over sized clothing to hide his breasts. Now he finds himself trapped inside a strange body that isn’t his. He feels lost between gender, he tells Orlando.
Orlando is an androgynous dandy, dressed in a red velvet suit, donning a single diamond earring. Mikael finds his outfit peculiar. If Orlando regrets his sex-change, why does he continue to dress so feminine? He enjoys living as both: sometimes man, sometimes woman. But there was a time when he did not live life as split-gender. Orlando tells the story of his 11 year marriage to a man who presumed him to be a biological woman, until one afternoon when his secret was revealed.

Regretters (Film) | Marcus Lindeen

I am going to steer the discussion back to the issue of LGBT people imposing their world views on the rest of society...
Recently I watched latest biography of Oscar Wilde who is venerated by LGBT community as genius martyr - destroyed by unjust society. I cringed all the way as it was obvious that the biggest oppressor of this man was nobody else but himself. He was a raging narcissist who left nothing but misery and destruction with anyone who crossed his path.
If I am not mistaken he is credited with introducing the term “gay” for homosexual people - the real title of this movie should be How not to be gay IMHO

True. But when I was growing up, I sure liked his poem "Ballad of the Reading Gaol."

I was just reading about the poem on wikipedia and it has a lot about Wilde's life there including mention of the fact that he had a wife and children. The Ballad of Reading Gaol - Wikipedia

Doesn't Cleckley list some prominent gay persons who have influenced culture to some extent?

Aren't there any gay people who have had positive influences?

True. But when I was growing up, I sure liked his poem "Ballad of the Reading Gaol."

I was just reading about the poem on wikipedia and it has a lot about Wilde's life there including mention of the fact that he had a wife and children. The Ballad of Reading Gaol - Wikipedia

Doesn't Cleckley list some prominent gay persons who have influenced culture to some extent?

I don’t deny his creative writing talent or sharp whit - I am familiar only with Dorian Gray and Importance of Being Earnest - but if this movie is anything to go by he ticks all the boxes for toxic narcissist. Indeed he had wife and children who suffered greatly because of his self indulgence.

I don’t deny his creative writing talent or sharp whit - I am familiar only with Dorian Gray and Importance of Being Earnest - but if this movie is anything to go by he ticks all the boxes for toxic narcissist. Indeed he had wife and children who suffered greatly because of his self indulgence.

That's why it is such a shame. He had so many abilities; he could have turned them to positive uses for the benefit of all humanity and kept his private life private. How differently he would be remembered.

But then, there was Alan Turing. What a sad story.

Turing was prosecuted in 1952 for homosexual acts; the Labouchere Amendment of 1885 had mandated that "gross indecency" was a criminal offence in the UK. He accepted chemical castration treatment, with DES, as an alternative to prison. Turing died in 1954, 16 days before his 42nd birthday, from cyanide poisoning. An inquest determined his death as a suicide, but it has been noted that the known evidence is also consistent with accidental poisoning.

What was done to him was criminal. As far as I have heard, he wasn't hurting anybody.

Most of the famous homosexuals I know of are in the arts - Tchaikovsky, Laurence Olivier, Leonard Bernstein, Freddie Mercury, Elton John, etc. Given the attitudes in previous generations, however, often it's hard to know. There were rumors (and modern speculations) about people like Alexander (already covered earlier in the thread), Caesar, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Shakespeare, Dag Hammarskjold - some obviously false, others hard to say. You can find all kinds of lists of famous gay people online - hard to know how accurate some of them are without more research, but they often list writers like Walt Whitman, Ralph Waldo Emerson, EM Forster, Truman Capote, Gore Vidal, Auden, Yeats, GB Shaw, Tennessee Williams. Others: Marlon Brando, Alec Guinness, James Dean, Eleanor Roosevelt, Greta Garbo, Cary Grant, Rock Hudson. Oh, and one contemporary gay man I really admire was Justin Raimondo of AntiWar.com. Unfortunately, he passed away recently.

Oops on the above post.

Given the attitudes in previous generations, however, often it's hard to know.

That's what I was thinking when I was looking over the lists.

When I was much younger, the information available about Sappho was that she was a Greek lesbian poet and priestess of a particular predominantly female order on the island of Lesbos. But when I look her up now, she was married, had a child and run a home for destitute women.

Then there's Gertrude Stein. When I read accounts about her I wonder if the fact that she just happened to cohabit with a female friend later in life was hammed up as a lesbian relationship to suit the times. She certainly looks butch, but looking butch isn't an indicator in and of itself from my experience.

Contemporary famous LGBT personalities could also be plants for social engineering purposes.

A lot of famous people were tarred with the "homosexual accusation" by their enemies and were not, in fact, homosexual; Caesar for example. So one has to pick carefully through the list.

There's Glenn Greenwald, too, and he seems to be a pretty decent guy and a good role model.

I would like to point out about "homosexuality" that Fulcanelli was seen as [transformed into] a woman by Canseliet. C's say 4thD is hermaphrodite existence.
I think our 3D separation into "males" and "females" is merely percental:
All men carry inside them a percentual amount of female, and all females are also percentual males. Most bullish, masculine males are probably about 80% male - of what our society would like to think strict[serious/threatening/territorial] masculine and they are 20% woman!

Why exactly in history you might read about reported very masculine male celebrities - high office politicians, scientists, generals, etc.. - as one time or on more occasions having "fallen" and had enjoyed same sex partners.
IIRC, the C's mentioned once Moses was visited by an Angel and the angel attempted to communicate with him, resulting in Moses being in pain & walking very awkwardly after that. It sounded very much like in the news, what UK men are doing in public toilets without condoms and it was suggested as the major cause for spreading AIDS in the UK.

If you open your eyes, you might perceive very manly, usually large and brusque, muscular or heavy-built females in society: who are clearly about 51% females and 49% males. This phenomenon is clearly observable in Lesbian couples, where a "lesbian" or "gay" girl (majority % feminine) is going for a partner, who appears to be 40%+ male and has the complexion plus a deeper more masculine voice and similar features! Excellent example is Amber Heard, where Depp (observe he has about 35% female characteristics) - was obviously not gentle and female enough for Amber, so she chose the more female partner, who appears to be about 60% female and 40% male! So essentially, the very feminine lesbian girl is looking for a very much male partner ==> in her female spouse, but she wishes / likes her partner to be a super-gentle and having smooth skin and having a nice female-ish voice, thus gay or lesbian couples are the result!

Same with gay male couples: one of them is masculine, about 20-30% female taking the role of the husband in the relationship, and the other "guy", who more readily displays gay characteristics, wearing make-up and has delicate, near feminine features is about 60% male only, the rest 40% of "him" is female -- in a male body.

Essentially we are encountering in society the obligatory split of genders on 3rdD and the entire phenomenon is like a field of wheat crops, the gender-determining "seeds" are haphazardly sprinkled about without care: female seeds landing in male bodies & vice versa causing mayhem, only because of the violent ignorance, social rigidity of the masses. This only proves that strong influence is coming down from 4thD, where everybody is a hermaphrodite. There too, I guess, based on the same percental principle.

Conclusion: everybody should accept, the guys that they have female % inside them and girls must see, they have male % in them. Its just like designated crystals, having "impurity" in them. I think, nobody on this planet is pure crystal 100% male or vice versa!

C's say 4thD is hermaphrodite existence.

Essentially we are encountering in society the obligatory split of genders on 3rdD and the entire phenomenon is like a field of wheat crops, the gender-determining "seeds" are haphazardly sprinkled about without care: female seeds landing in male bodies & vice versa causing mayhem, only because of the violent ignorance, social rigidity of the masses. This only proves that strong influence is coming down from 4thD, where everybody is a hermaphrodite. There too, I guess, based on the same percental principle.

Conclusion: everybody should accept, the guys that they have female % inside them and girls must see, they have male % in them. Its just like designated crystals, having "impurity" in them. I think, nobody on this planet is pure crystal 100% male or vice versa!

Lilies, I understand that men and women vary in terms of how much masculinity or femininity they display in their behavior and appearance but, IMHO, that does not make them more or less male of female, which are biological categories. Masculine women are still women and effeminate men are still men.

I searched the transcripts for clues regarding hermaphroditism and gender, below is what I found. What I gather from these quotes is that although it is possible that 4D existence - which is still physical in some way - is hermaphroditic, souls - which I suppose is what you called 'seeds' - have no gender at all.

Session 10 December 1994 said:
Q: (L) In conjunction with DNA changes, is there any similarity between the human race and the idea of transformation relating to populations such as grasshoppers into locusts?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) When grasshoppers turn into locusts, they swarm when their population gets too large.

A: All is part of natural cyclical process.

Q: (L) Was the DNA change that we are experiencing programmed into us so that after so many generations these changes would just sort of kick in?

A: Close.

Q: (L) So, we all selected certain bodies before we incarnated that would be prime for this programming?

A: Are you ready to be hermaphrodites?

Q: (L) Is that what we are going to be?

A: Wait and see.

Session 11 February 1995 said:
Q: And where are you from?

A: Cassiopaea.

Q: (DM) Are you male or female?

A: There is no gender here.

Session 16 September 1995 said:
Q: (RC) Is the "I Am The One" a feminine force?

A: My Dear, you seem to be stuck upon gender classifications. Now this is understandable, but prepare yourself for a long winded explanation here, since there appears to be no other way. On density levels 5 through 7 there is no duality. The "God Force" emanates "down" from 7th density and permeates all densities. It recognizes no classifications related to duality, since it is perfectly blended, thus in permanent balance.

Session 8 April 2000 said:
Q: Okay, when they were on their home planet, why did they develop a masculine religion as opposed to a feminine one, considering the fact that women are the source of life, in certain terms?

A: In your density, masculinism/feminish is essentially a roll of "the dice." Remember, at higher levels gender is nonexistent.

Session 9 June 2018 said:
Q: (L) So some of Jung's ideas of the anima and animus and the hermaphroditic nature of the soul and so forth were foundational to the current liberal paradigm of sexual fluidity?

A: Yes. And notice well that this conflicts directly with objective reality.

ilies, I understand that men and women vary in terms of how much masculinity or femininity they display in their behavior and appearance but, IMHO, that does not make them more or less male of female, which are biological categories. Masculine women are still women and effeminate men are still men.
Nice find! Fluidity I meant here, not a physical seed: both a feminine and masculine 'Creative Thought of God' forming man and a woman in one body. In balance: how much cream of milk you ask in your capucchino. Then your male looks like a capucchino in the above image: a well balanced mix. As far as a lone human can go. For example as far as outlooks go, I think both masculine straight guys and feminine gay guys can be quite beautiful in the balance of how their bodies were created. Then how their nature-personality / spirit / soul comes into the mix manifesting the entirety of their presence: a mixed Fluid-Clay (c) God and then they are like an artfully prepared capuccino: more cream of milk (female), less strong coffee (male) in a male body or vice versa and any combination, still making an artful capuccino-mix.

Ultimately I wished to point out the possibility of easing the conflict regards & hostility in our current society toward gays. When directly encountering gayness: if I realize an overabundance of the other gender in a person I remind myself, they have received the fluid mix exactly this way from God and they are fully, naturally manifested exactly this way, where they feel themselves at their best. So I have to destroy my prejudice against gays, because my prejudice is an infection in my mind planted there by the Predators Mind.

Back
Top Bottom