The fourth kind

cubbex

The Living Force
A new movie based on investigations after the year 2000

just watch the trailer people, and see the new suggestions from the people to the people

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVRHOhLP-aA

cubbex said:

just watch the trailer people, and see the new suggestions from the people to the people

Hi cubbex. Investigations of what after the year 2000? What new suggestions about what? Could you please provide more information on why you are posting this link on the forum - especially for those who cannot watch video links? It is basic external consideration and has been explained many times. Thanks!

Perhaps this belongs in the movie thread?

kind of a creepy trailer... I'll probably watch it when it comes out on DVD. I usually take IMDB synopsis but this one was better from this site:

_http://www.fandango.com/thefourthkind_126650/movieoverview

In 1972, a scale of measurement was established for alien encounters. When a UFO is sighted, it is called an encounter of the first kind. When evidence is collected, it is known as an encounter of the second kind. When contact is made with extraterrestrials, it is the third kind. The next level, abduction, is the fourth kind. This encounter has been the most difficult to document...until now. Structured unlike any film before it, The Fourth Kind is a provocative thriller set in modern-day Nome, Alaska, where—mysteriously since the 1960s—a disproportionate number of the population has been reported missing every year. Despite multiple FBI investigations of the region, the truth has never been discovered. Here in this remote region, psychologist Dr. Abigail Tyler (Milla Jovovich) began videotaping sessions with traumatized patients and unwittingly discovered some of the most disturbing evidence of alien abduction ever documented.

Thanks for the link. Just watched the trailer...based on that it seems that at least they are not picturing the alien abductions as anything fuzzy and nice. Pretty scary scenes, just the snippets made my stomach cramp :scared:

Let's hope there' some "intelligence" in the synopsis also.

Thanks for the heads up, just watched this trailer and noticed at 1:09 a flash frame.
Stopped and advanced frame by frame till i got to the frame in question, which is a pale cyan colour background with purple text... 3:33 with a streak of grey shadow, why flash frame these numbers? I have seen these types of flash frames before and they always give me pause, but the use of these numbers by the PTB/movie industry always put me on immediate guard.
I don't know why they use these numbers, I'm pretty sure that it's not for the benefit of the watching populace.
The movie does look a little scary, slow disclosure perhaps?

Yeah I caught this trailer last time I went to the theater. It was really creepy. They are utilizing actual footage from hypnotherapy sessions with abductees. I'm not sure how exactly the movie will blend, I think they used the original footage to recreate the scene with actors - but all in all they are NOT painting abductions in a good light. The film itself seems very creepy and I think it'll be the first 'scary' movie I've wanted to see in a while. I also love Milla Jovovich and he plays the protagonist, so I definitely plan to see this one.

I just watched the trailer to Fourth Kind and it creeped me out! :scared: That 'owl' in the window that turns into those big black eyes brings back a lot of memories from my childhood. I had an incredibly powerful fascination, maybe even obsession with UFO's, abductions that sort of thing. So I used to watch shows like Sightings and Unsolved Mysteries all the time, as well as movies like Communion and Fire in the Sky.

It used to scare the hell out of me. There were two things I was deathly afraid of growing up. Needles and being abducted. I can't tell you how many nights I used to be afraid to go to the bathroom out of fear of some grey alien popping out from underneath my bed or behind a cabinet.

If you have ever seen Communion, you might remember this scene http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szwvjXo_sHQ&feature=related

GAH! I can't even watch that scene in it's entirety.

I had the same experience as a kid, I cannot count how many nights I ve spent in hysterical fear that they will come and get me
This was all triggered by a movie Close encounters of the third kind, which I didnt even see ( my parents wouldnt take me to cinema and was too little to go on my own) - I only saw extracts from it on TV.
I am looking forward to this movie as the trailer seems to be very interesting. And whats with the owls - there is connection with aliens in Twin Peaks too?!
This spooked me a bit when watching the trailer as I had a close encounter of third kind with an owl myself. It just landed on a three in front of my window in the broad daylight and sit there watching me. The whole experience was surreal as I live in most densely populated area in EU with hardly any wild life left. This was a local species of miniature barn owl so the chances are it was just a coincidence, nevertheless I always wondered if there was a message of some sort in this event.

anart said:
cubbex said:

Hi cubbex. Investigations of what after the year 2000? What new suggestions about what? Could you please provide more information on why you are posting this link on the forum - especially for those who cannot watch video links? It is basic external consideration and has been explained many times. Thanks!

Remember the Thor's Pantheum, the movies like Independence Day, Signs, Star Treek and more that give at some leve suggestion to those that just remember the aliens as a little big black eyes being.

In the description of the movie says that the movie is based on investigations afther the year 2000

the owl is a grey, and in internet you coud find the description of the symbology of the owl, as the serpent the owl means knowledge

Sorry everyone but hardly creepy at all, its not even proper horror :P The occasional flashing was completely dumb and might ruin the movie in fact. Will definitely watch it though.

Hello 3d Resident

My fear is still here, its just that i have been challenged to control it.

4 years ago, i was due in court on a charge of Over staying a work permit . This charge has a possible up to 2 years in prison. I had been reading about the Lizzie's for a couple years prior to this event, and had some extremely bizarre and frightening things happen in this time.

The night before the morning 8:30am court appearance was one of the scariest i have ever had. I was lying in bed and a soon as i closed my eyes to sleep i was met with the vivid images of laughing Lizzie's, this went on all night, i got no sleepand just sat on my bed shaking with the light on, at around 5am i finally felt asleep for a hour due to exhaustion. I just cant forget this night even if i tried.

Other things that have been pushing my fear boundaries lately have been the police and their hovering helicopters and the parking cars across from my house.
On two occasions now, i have had visits from these hovering monsters, they would hover over my house at no more than a 100 ft, there was absolutely no reason for them being here, plus the county i am located in, the police do not have helicopters, these were from another county. The first time this happened my heart was beating out of my ribcage, but could not figure out if it was a legitimate operation of some sort. The second time, i just knew, i was standing at my office window which is located at my home, and I could see this black dot in the distance, from the sound i guessed it was police. i watched it come from miles away and arrive at my house (in very small town less than 20000 people) and hover again over my house at no more than 100 ft. This time i started to tell myself this is just intimidation. I could also be wrong about there objectives or the reason they have hovered above, but it is darn strange.

By the way after 3 court visits, the charges where dropped completely.

I don't know if it is synchronicity, but i have just had a police car go past my house while writing this, There is hardly any crime in my town by the way.

From The trojan horse by John Keel

_http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/exopolitica/exopolitics_vonbraun.htm

Citation
As practically a deathbed speech, he educated me about those concepts and who the players were in this game. He gave me the responsibility, since he was dying, of continuing this effort to prevent the weaponization of outer space. When Wernher Von Braun was dying of cancer, he asked me to be his spokesperson, to appear on occasions when he was too ill to speak. I did this.

What was most interesting to me was a repetitive sentence that he said to me over and over again during the approximately four years that I had the opportunity to work with him. He said the strategy that was being used to educate the public and decision makers was to use scare tactics That was how we identify an enemy.

The strategy that Wernher Von Braun taught me was that first the Russians are going to be considered to be the enemy. In fact, in 1974, they were the enemy, the identified enemy. We were told that they had "killer satellites". We were told that they were coming to get us and control us -- that they were "Commies."

Then terrorists would be identified, and that was soon to follow. We heard a lot about terrorism. Then we were going to identify third-world country "crazies." We now call them Nations of Concern. But he said that would be the third enemy against whom we would build space-based weapons.

The next enemy was asteroids. Now, at this point he kind of chuckled the first time he said it. Asteroids-against asteroids we are going to build space-based weapons.

And the funniest one of all was what he called aliens, extraterrestrials. That would be the final scare. And over and over and over during the four years that I knew him and was giving speeches for him, he would bring up that last card.

"And remember Carol, the last card is the alien card. We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens and all of it is a lie."

I think I was too naive at that time to know the seriousness of the nature of the spin that was being put on the system. And now, the pieces are starting to fall into place. We are building a space-based weapons system on a premise that is a lie, a spin. Wernher Von Braun was trying to hint that to me back in the early 70’s and right up until the moment when he died in 1977.

What he told me was that there is an accelerated effort in place. He didn’t mention a timeline but he said that it was going to be speeding up faster than anybody could possibly imagine. That the effort to put weapons into space was not only based on a lie but would accelerate past the point of people even understanding it until it was already up there and too late.

When Von Braun was dying in front of me, the very first day that I met him, he had tubes draining out of his side. He was tapping on the desk telling me,

"You will come to Fairchild." I was a schoolteacher. He said, "You will come to Fairchild and you will be responsible for keeping weapons out of space."

The way he said it with this intenseness in his eyes, and added that very first day, the first time I met him, that space-based weapons were a dangerous, destabilizing, too costly, unnecessary, untestable, unworkable idea.

The last card that was being held was the extraterrestrial enemy card. The intensity with which he said that, made me realize that he knew something that he was too afraid to mention. He was too afraid to talk about it. He would not tell me the details. I am not sure that I would have absorbed them if he had told me the details or even believed him in 1974. But there was no question that that man knew and had a need to know, I found out later.

There is no doubt in my mind that Wernher Von Braun knew about the extraterrestrial issue. He explained to me the reasons why weapons were going to be put into space, the enemies against whom we were going to build these weapons, and that all of that was a lie. He mentioned that extraterrestrials were going to be identified as the final enemy against whom we were going to build space-based weapons back in 1974. The way he said it to me, there was no doubt in my mind that he knew something that he was too afraid to talk about.

Wernher Von Braun never spoke to me about any of the details that he knew related to extraterrestrials except that one day extraterrestrials were going to be identified as an enemy against whom we are going to build an enormous space-based weapons system. Wernher Von Braun actually told me that the spin was a lie -- that the premise for space-based weaponry, the reasons that were going to be given, the enemies that we were going to identify -- were all based on a lie.

I have been tracking the space-based weapons issue for about 26 years. I have debated Generals and Congressional Representatives. I have testified before the Congress and the Senate. I have met with people in over 100 countries. But I have not been able to identify who the people are who are making this space-based weapons system happen. I see the news. I see the administrative decisions being made. I know that they are all based on lies and greed.

But I have yet to be able to identify who the people are. That is after tracking this issue for 26 years. I know that there are big secrets being kept and I know that it is time the public and decision-makers pay attention to the people who are now going to be disclosing the truth. Then we need to make some definite changes and build a system in space that will benefit every single person, and all of the animals, and the environment of this planet. The technology is there. The solutions to Earth’s urgent and long-term potential problems are there. I have a feeling that once we start studying this extraterrestrial issue, all of the questions are going to be answered that I have had for 26 years.

But I have concluded that it is based on a few people making a lot of money and gaining power. It is about ego. It is not about our essence and who we really are on this planet and loving each other and being at peace and cooperating. It isn’t about using technology to solve problems and heal people in the planet. It isn’t about that. It is about a few people who really are playing an old, dangerous, costly game for their own pocketbooks and power struggle. That is all it is.

And she was wrong about her conclusion...

But obviously, von Braun knew.

Maybe that will help you understand what is happening, fear is the weapon of the PTB and a slow conditioning of the mind is use, take for exemple the terrorism, the flux and pandemic and later as Von Braun state the alien connection that as been slowly introduced and controlled for years. For a more realistic view of the method use see the documentary THE TRAP, you will see how they use fear on a day to day base to make us give up our freedom for the illusion of security. It's all about control. I'm not saying that the phenomena don't exist but that it will be use by the PTB again us as usual.

Sid said:
Sorry everyone but hardly creepy at all, its not even proper horror :P The occasional flashing was completely dumb and might ruin the movie in fact. Will definitely watch it though.

:scared: well remember my friend, that's your perception!!!

Scared well remember my friend, that's your perception!!!

It isn't so scary, it's little funny how people are being manipulated by mind. To me all of this is a game, expensive game, but in the end that's what it is.

he night before the morning 8:30am court appearance was one of the scariest i have ever had. I was lying in bed and a soon as i closed my eyes to sleep i was met with the vivid images of laughing Lizzie's,

I had "similar" experience once.I don't think it was a dream, I was like half conciouss and something grabbed my by my throat, I smiled and said I'am eternal and it stopped. Later I smiled to myself how crazy I was because I wanted just to get on with my sleep.
It's look like they are preparing people for what is to come, more and more movies about aliens, cataclysms. I watched again Equilibrium yesterday and seen it in the different light, because everything is going to that direction-police state. There's always some hidden message and many people are taking it for granted.

Back
Top Bottom