The Four Horsemen appear in the sky over Malaysia

Ocean

The Living Force
The Four Horsemen appear in the sky over Malaysia
_http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com/2016/02/the-four-horsemen-appear-in-sky-over.html

According to the Book of Revelation by Saint John, the events that follow the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse are described as the Great Tribulation.

The prophetic timeline of the ‘Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse’ started with the white horse when the horseman began his ride on 9/11/2001.

The following mysterious image of the four horsemen was taken in the skies over Nilai, Malaysia in 2009 and could be a sign of God trying to get your attention that the situation in the world getting worse

four%2Bhorsemen%2Bmalaysia.jpg

And remember the second sign when a ghost horse and his rider appeared during the 2011 rioting in Cairo, Egypt. Again a warning that we are on the verge of collapse?

ghost%2Bhorse%2Bcairo%2B2011.jpg

Prophetic timeline of the ‘Four Horsemen':

White Horse
Evil King and War
2001-2004

Red Horse
Suffering - Attack on Peace
2005-2008

Black Horse
Economic Recession, Riots
2009-2012

Pale Horse
Economic Recession, Riots, Suffering, Attack on Peace, Destruction, Death
2013-2016

four_horsemen.jpg

Until today, a new sign has failed to materialize in the sky, but it will not surprise me if another ghost horse will appear in the sky in a short period of time. According to the Great Tribulation, the real horrors will begin in the year 2017 and are far more destructive and impact the globe in ways you cannot imagine.

Video below: Ghost Horse 2011 rioting in Cairo. Watch from 1:17 onwards.

https://youtu.be/gWQKOj9Sxkg

Ocean said:
Prophetic timeline of the ‘Four Horsemen':

White Horse
Evil King and War
2001-2004

Red Horse
Suffering - Attack on Peace
2005-2008

Black Horse
Economic Recession, Riots
2009-2012

Pale Horse
Economic Recession, Riots, Suffering, Attack on Peace, Destruction, Death
2013-2016

[...]

According to the Great Tribulation, the real horrors will begin in the year 2017 and are far more destructive and impact the globe in ways you cannot imagine.

Well I’m not sure that can be broken down as above, haven’t all of those things been occurring concurrently since 2001 if not before? And there’s no source stated for the "According to the Great Tribulation" prophecy bit. To lead people to believe that suddenly next year things are going to flip and get a whole lot worse just on a say-so, without any data, is pure scare mongering. We know things are progressively getting worse and no sign of that abating, but better to be thinking for ourselves and observing reality to draw conclusions, rather than attaching beliefs to random web pages like that, just because it says so.

It would have been helpful by the way if you had added your own commentary as to why you posted the above and what you thought about.

The top photo is kind of neat though if real, I hadn’t seen that before. But again, there are already plenty of signs for those paying attention.

Yes I agree it is scare mongering.

I was more fascinated with the Malaysian photo. It had recently been brought to my attention, and I did a Google search to find the source.

Ocean said:
I was more fascinated with the Malaysian photo. It had recently been brought to my attention, and I did a Google search to find the source.

The picture is cool, great for stimulating the imagination. It could be some dead dudes for all we know, just messing with our heads.

Now consider that the Riders of the Apocalypse would surely be on winged steeds;)

The idea of apocalyptic horsemen was probably based on comets with their long manes/tails; hairy stars.

Laura said:
The idea of apocalyptic horsemen was probably based on comets with their long manes/tails; hairy stars.

Or possibly other off world beings in their transport devices.

The apparition in Egypt was brought up in this session: https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,21918.msg231796.html#msg231796

Session said:
Q: (Andromeda) What was the horse and rider apparition that was seen in Egypt?

A: Thinning of the veil.

Q: (Belibaste) But this knight, what was the meaning? Was it a ghost, a creature, was it fighting with the Egyptian people? (Perceval) It looked like an apparition of...

A: Saladin.

Q: (Belibaste) The knight or prince... the Arab fighter. (Perceval) It was on a bridge, over water.

Back
Top Bottom