the familly

susy7

Jedi Master
Hello, I would like to know WHO ordered the series the familly which is presented by Nteflix

Attachments

• téléchargement (6).jpeg
    téléchargement (6).jpeg
    7 KB · Views: 11
As far as I could find out Netflix itself is the main instigator of this mini-series while Jeff Sharlet was the source person providing the materials. He also was one of the executive producers. The story is based on real life persons, circumstances and events AFAIK.

Sources and background info:
The Family (miniseries) - Wikipedia (contains link to Netflix official series site which is region specific)
Jeff Sharlet (writer) - Wikipedia

Inside "The Family": Jeff Sharlet Speaks About His Unique Look at American Evangelicals -- Sott.net
Sex and power inside "the C Street House" -- Sott.net

Dominionism - "The Despoiling of America"
Sarah Palin, the Christian Right and Fascism in America

As far as I could find out Netflix itself is the main instigator of this mini-series while Jeff Sharlet was the source person providing the materials. He also was one of the executive producers. The story is based on real life persons, circumstances and events AFAIK.

Sources and background info:
The Family (miniseries) - Wikipedia (contains link to Netflix official series site which is region specific)
Jeff Sharlet (writer) - Wikipedia

Inside "The Family": Jeff Sharlet Speaks About His Unique Look at American Evangelicals -- Sott.net
Sex and power inside "the C Street House" -- Sott.net

Dominionism - "The Despoiling of America"
Sarah Palin, the Christian Right and Fascism in America
I watched the 5 seasons, it is well done and very revealing, but the last episode, she shows who is behind, they are close to Soros and Obama. Because it suggests that Trump would be the new Hitler. Personally I'm not for Trump.

Back
Top Bottom