The experience of having been cursed and possible spirit attachment

Aeneas

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
I noticed that there are no threads on people being cursed, apart from an old thread on whether curses work, so I thought to open one where also those who have experienced such can relate their experiences. And I will start by sharing my own experience.

Recently I had a dream which appeared as if a spirit release had taken place. Reflecting on the dream I remembered that this person had 26 years ago cursed me. The very idea of cursing somebody is for me a very foreign thing and when I think of this person it initially seemed strange. I will get to the dream but first some background.

When I was 22 I went travelling ‘the world’ from Europe, to ‘see’ a bit more of the wider world. It was meant to be for just 5 months, but ended up being for 20 years as I got ‘stuck’ in Australia. Part of the reason was that I ended up in a relationship with an Australian woman who was 30 years my senior. She was a New Age teacher with an accomplished professional background, one marriage behind her with 4 grown up children and an Indian guru (Laura's description in the Wave series of the New age teachers and the New Age scene was most instructive and made me tick a number of boxes). She was a DO-gooder extraordinaire and pushed her ‘care’ on others, regardless of their wishes and free will. She thought she knew better and could fix people of all their problems using her considerable arsenal of therapeutic techniques, including deep tissue bodywork, past life regression therapy, light trance work, counselling, rebirthing breath work etc. This is not to say that she didn't do much good work on clients from what I observed but she also overstepped boundaries.

I had up until then never had a sexual relationship as I had this notion of not wanting to just go for one night stands and then dump the woman and be the cause of heartaches etc. There was also the notion that I would not risk fathering children and thus be restricted and responsible for the consequences. Anyway, I was most likely a very easy target and I fell for this woman, X. This led to an 8 year relationship despite wanting and trying to break up several times during this time, but lacking the will. Others would have broken up after a week and there would have been no hard feelings from either side, but I didn't think like that in my naive 'Knight in shining armour' way of thinking. To my thinking at that time, a woman would have been crushed by so casual a way of sleeping with someone and then to just leave after a night or week of sexual relations. I wanted a breakup to be done with understanding and no hard feelings, but lacking knowledge about what I was dealing with, fell to emotional display and pity ploys. I just didn’t have the will but after 8 years I did find that I had the will and made the break. What helped me was to go to the beach a few times a week and watch the sun setting over the ocean. Seeing how the sun sets with absolute certitude in a blaze of beauty, set an inspiring example of strength which I knew I had to find within me. In other words, “to get a spine”. It was clear to me that she had no interest in being the one breaking it up as things were good for her and I was non-assertive, pliable and conflict shy, so it rested on me if change had to happen. I was at this time living in the city, studying at university while she was living in the country and I hadn’t seen her for a few months. She did not know of my decision as I had wanted to tell her to her face as I found the other way via writing or by phone to be taking the easy way out.

She took it badly despite my best arguments and she stormed away. The next few days she phoned a few times, wanting to meet and talk it over, yet I was unyielding knowing that she was skilful at pressing my weak points which risked me letting it slide yet again. She did not want it to end but after a while it became clear to her, that I had ended it for good. This is when I received a letter from her. In the letter, she called me all kinds of things and mentioned that if I would dare to come and get my things at the country house where she was living, she would curse me to the end of the world. I was really surprised at this letter and the hatred in it. I was aware that me going away would mean that she would have to face her actual age as she couldn’t any longer lie to herself of this fact by hiding behind having a boyfriend 30 years younger. Since then I have also become aware that me leaving was like taking her food away from her. The book “Unholy Hungers” by Barbara Hort, opened a number of insights into that dynamic.
Despite her threat of a curse, I threw the vile letter away, paid no heed to the curse and went a week later to collect my things. She wasn’t at home, so I just quickly got a few essential things, letting the rest be. It was not a break in, as the ‘house’ was an old wooden Group settlement building in the countryside from the 1st world war ( It was given to veterans at the time ) which the farmer had given rent free. It represented no value (See here for a picture of one of these houses and the Government scheme).

Over the years since that time, I have many times had dreams where I, to my dread found that I still was with this woman and the shame of not having being able to move on. Thankfully on waking up, I would find that this was not the case.

This woman, X, died towards the end of 2021.

Now to the dream, which took place on the 26th of January (Australia Day or the Australian National Day): In the dream I met this woman X in a town. She was wearing a colourful top and seemed out of thoughts. Somehow she came with me in the car though my current wife had been there beforehand and we went to a church, though it was more like an open forum where things could be discussed. There were other people from the spiritual community (of the Indian guru mentioned above) present and a priest type person asked if there was something we wanted to discuss. To this I answered that I would like to talk about dying and of passing over and that some did not move on but stayed. Next in the dream, I said that X was here with us and then realised that I was the only one who could see her. While telling this to the other people in the church, X was moving around aimlessly. I asked her why if she died, she hadn’t moved on. To this she answered that I would always be hers. I repeated this back to the others present and while this happened, X moved around and disappeared in the direction of what would be the altar, where there was some light coming through. During the whole dream she seemed very distracted or in another word which I wrote down at the time, otherworldly, yet to me she was ‘warm’ to the touch.

2 days later I had another short dream with her in it. In the dream she was ghost like, like a shimmer of white around her. She was driving in a van we used to have and with me as a passenger. She then asked me if it was the right road, to which I answered yes. Next I look up and see that she must have missed a turn and is driving straight ahead on a lawn and coming to a stop when encountering a small hedge. I can see that she is not looking well and ask her if I should take over, which I then proceed to do, though I find myself unable to start the car again. End of dream. What stuck out to me in this dream was that she was ghost like as opposed to the dream a couple of days earlier, when she was wearing a colourful top. One could speculate that something had actually happened in between and that she had moved on and/or the attachment was gone.

It made me think of Spirit release and as to whether there was more to the curse than I had thought. To me it feels like a positive development and that perhaps an old attachment has finally moved on, an attachment which might have come with the curse those 26 years ago or with her death. I have to admit that I had completely forgotten about the curse back then and only remembered when the dream came.

Baldwin has also written about curses, and how strong emotional feelings can lead to a fragmentation which can open the door to attachments and sometimes of demonic entities. I am not saying this is what happened, only that it is a possibility. He writes:
Witchcraft and black magic, spells, hexes and curses can cause a fragmentation in the practitioner, witch or sorcerer. The fragment of consciousness gives power to the curse. This fragment remains with the victim of the magic or curse. There is always dark energy involved in this sort of intrusive activity.

I am not sure what effect if any, the curse has had on me in my life but the dream intrigued me, also with her saying that I would always be hers, as in belong to her. I would like to think that if such an attachment was there, that it has now left and that she has moved on too.

I am not sure what effect if any, the curse has had on me in my life but the dream intrigued me, also with her saying that I would always be hers, as in belong to her. I would like to think that if such an attachment was there, that it has now left and that she has moved on too.

I think it could well be the case, your emotional processes and insights being very important to the interpretation of your dream.

Meditation and prayer will go a long way in protecting and healing your spirit body from these wounds, but I would not identify her imagery in your dreams as a sign of whether she is still present or not. It might set you up for emotional distress if she does appear again in your dreams. I think one can dream with a person from one's past, even when the lesson was healed or processed. The subconscious will use whatever imagery available when there is some recapitulating or letting go of something in the past. Crazy energies around could also manifest with a dream of someone you rather not be remembered of. Whether you dream of her again in the future, that doesn't mean that she's still there as a spirit attachment, but maybe some emotional part of yourself is being healed or in process to be healed, or there's some crazy energy around.

Since I was very little, I had the distinct impression that a curse can only hold power if the cursed gives its power and free will away. For me, it was more disconcerting to learn that something seemingly good could come from giving your free will away, i.e. miracles a la "Masquerade of Angels" by Karla Turner. Yet, a close assessment and discernment of the situation would show that the person and persons involved are pretty much enslaved and/or giving their free will away.

Oh hell ya curses are real! I'm still trying to figure out if my family has been cursed or it's a bloodline thing, where we've been watched for generations....I'm leaning toward it being a matter of shamanic bloodlines.

If the woman you speak had any real dark power, your life would have had elements of it being out of control; either in weird things happening or your health taking a rapid nosedive. Individuals who have amassed any significant dark power (sold their souls) never tell you that they put a curse on you. Others that do tell probably understand the power of suggestion.

In your case @Aeneas you had a long term relationship and had sex with her. This does build up strong cords of attachment where each other's thoughts can easily impact one another. And yes, fragments of consciousness can imbed in energy fields of the person.

One mistake you might have made was leaving some of your personal items behind, only taking what you termed essential...Handling personal items are also vectors of attachment. I get the feeling that she was a jilted lover who kept her thoughts on you frequently but it wasn't fueled by her conjuring attacks on you...
and any harmful thoughts toward you, probably didn't do much damage. The dreams could have been an intrusion but maybe Madame X and your higher self were working things out...Imo, in the last dream, you saw her as a spirit after death.

As mentioned ppl who have accumulated dark forces curse in secret. I specifically was cursed once, that I know of. I only found out after the fact and after he had died....You can't mess with this stuff without payment...

I found out thur working with the one and only individual I ever worked with and knew in person ...I'd never use the internet to find someone to heal or for SRT. She found shards within my fields and that the guy who put them there was a necromancer. At first, I had no idea who it was. I never practiced magick...I won't...I did know a coven of Wiccans, specifically their priestess, but this seemed so out of line for them and no men belonged.

So I asked this healer (Native American and Irish lineage) why this man cursed me. She said he was at first very jealous of my knowledge of herbs and healing and later became furious with me. That was enough to know his identity.

I was friends with a woman I met thru my herbal study group. She had me come work at her shop during open house events to help with customers. Her daughter was dating this man. The daughter had 3 children, one a 12 year old girl. At a later point, the mother confided in me that she was positive this man was grooming her 12 year old grand daughter, and told of past accusations against him.
I asked if her daughter knew of this man's past and she said yes. (Why are some women so foolhardy?)

After I was told this, I raised bloody hell because the daughter had taken my young son with her daughters to stay at this man's house, while I worked at the herb shop. Eventually her mother and I convinced the daughter to leave the man. So the weasle cursed me, where I suddenly began to have sharp pains all over my body.

If you give me a moment to gather information, I will tell you of a curse and demonic possession that led to murder. I met this family and heard 1st hand their story...I'll be back...

Over the years since that time, I have many times had dreams where I, to my dread found that I still was with this woman and the shame of not having being able to move on. Thankfully on waking up, I would find that this was not the case.
I have a similar dream about Don X on my part and shared it here DREAM. I can totally relate to the feeling of waking up and finding out that I was no longer with the person in reality.

...if such an attachment was there, that it has now left and that she has moved on too.
Though I have found myself in a narcissistic relationship too, I also think that these dreams confirm that the attachment has totally left my system, i.e., my mental, physical and emotional scars.

Curses are real, osit, but maybe not so common in the western countries anymore.
There was one situation where I believe I was cursed or hexed with what I tend to call a 'small curse'.

I was travelling Bali in my younger twenties alone and with a head full of some uncertain ideas about shamanism after having read Castaneda.
Deep inside I was feeling insecure but my outer appearance must have been that of an assertive hippie girl conquering the world.

One day I went by bus to another village known for its jewellery.
After having cruised the shops there I wanted to go back to my place. I checked for another bus but there was none.
The indigenous people suddenly were not so friendly anymore as I started to feel stressed out and noone could or was willing to tell me when the next bus was to come.
In this situation of personal agitation 2 young women approached me and asked for money. I think this is a not so common thing in Bali. I reacted in what I suppose was a kind of arrogant refusal filled with self rightous indignation due to the stress level that had already built up.
The 2 women crossed the street and threw me dark glances. One of the woman was murmuring some words while staring at me. I couldn't hear what she said and wouldn't have understood anyway.
So the curse was put in place and my little hellish ride back to the town of my residence began.
No bus, no nice balinese people anymore, suddenly noone being able to speak english either.
After some time a guy on a motor scooter came along and saw my desperation. He spoke english and offered to take me 'home.'
I wasn't exactly trusting him but saw no other way of getting home.
Wearing a sarong I had to sit sidesaddle on a metal seat with a sharp fringe in the back holding on to him not to fall off.
He soon left the street to enter the jungle. I was terrified and asked him to go back to the street. He only laughed and drove on.
I thought I must die.
He stopped after what appeared an eternity just to..... show me a beautiful sight. I still have a photo of that place.
I relaxed a bit and off we went again, me still in this super uncomfortable position in the backseat gaining some remarkable bruises.
Then we came to a bigger road again and finally there was a sign saying 'Ubud', the little town where I stayed and I almost wept with relief.
But at the sign the guy just turned right instead of taking the direction to Ubud and went uphill on some very bumpy jungle path.
Panic and anger rose again and the further uphill we got in snail pace the more my anger rose.
I asked where he was going and he replied that he just wants to tell his grandmother something and would bring me to Ubud afterwards. I was furious.
Today I laugh because the guy probably only wanted to show me off to his poor family living up that jungle path.
Still panicking I jumped off the motor scooter afraid that I would never find my way home but now that I had gained an idea in which direction to go I thought to simply walk there.
The guy only smiled and went up the hill again while I started to walk downhill furious in my mind and my sarong.
5 minutes later the guy came back, saying that he had spoken to his grandmother and now would bring me to Ubud.
I took my sidesaddle postion again, fuming with anger and he brought me to town. I got off the scooter in the middle of the town's market place. While doing so my sarong came off and fell to the ground.
There I stood, naked from below my shirt in the middle of the market place with all the people around sneering at my misfortune.
Bathing in my humilitation and anger I went to my bungalow just to hide myself away there for the rest of the night. There encountering a little transparent scorpion in my bed and hunting it down I finally went to sleep with the darkest and lonliest thoughts.

That was it. Today I laugh about my younger self but the little story always comes to my mind when the subject of curses comes up.
Maybe it was me alone with my silly fears and behaviour that created this adventure but I feel pretty sure that I was cursed by these 2 women.

If you give me a moment to gather information, I will tell you of a curse and demonic possession that led to murder. I met this family and heard 1st hand their story...I'll be back...
Where I live, W. Pa, has a lot of paranormal happenings, but the creepiest place I ever lived was Connecticut. There's wealth there, old money, powerful people, and celebrities everywhere. There's also a lot of satanic activity; it was not uncommon to hear whispers of dead infants found in the woods. I went on walks thru haunted woods and attended lectures from Ed and Lorraine Warren.

I lived there when the following story happened and after it was over, listened to the daughter, Debbie, tell of what happened.

For any who don't believe in demons, I'm offering this ordeal which led to a murder and court case, where the judge stated that although the evidence was compelling, he could not allow demonic possession to be used as a reason for murder. He did give the defendant a very light sentence though.

It was determined that there were 2 causal factors for the initial possession of the 11 year old boy and that was that the mother and daugther (sister of the boy) foolishly dabbled in witchcraft. The family went on a snowmobiling trip, where they met up with a group of satanists...the family didn't know this at first...until mother and daughter hooked up privately with the satanists and
ended up being cursed by this group.

I'm also posting this story because there are many familar elements of it to what I have experienced and I can refer to these elements when I eventually tell my story of demonic dealings.

The details are better read in this article:

Creepy Details From The Real-Life ‘Devil Made Me Do It’ Case Featured In ‘The Conjuring 3’​

READ:

Here is an interview with the Warrens on this case, talking about the possession and exorcism which took place. Along with the Warrens, 5 priests were involved...a couple from the Vatican...

how to recognize that we have been cursed or not? because sometimes I somtimes ask myself this question with regard to certain life events.
Maybe it's relatively simple.

Someone puts a "marker" on you, a kind of magnet, so that the negative that is available around us comes to us.

Breakdowns in many things simultaneously, own illnesses and those of others (other people's diseases are often more effective in causing us serious problems), angry people for no reason, etc, etc...

And well, in these cases I believe that defending oneself is logical, so I think that if help is sincerely requested, it is likely that for the sake of balance, we can receive it.

One of my scariest encounters with witches (for me a category of people who know and use what they know in an STS environment), was when I was walking down the street one day with my son (my son would be 6 or 7 years old). Approaching us we saw a person in his 60s, who although dressed quite normal, his walk and the rest of his appearance was that of someone who lived on the street. Like a homeless.

What caught my attention immediately, were his fingernails. They were very long and very yellow, just like the ones in the Dracula movies.

Anyway, just one more strange person.

As he passed by our side, he took out something similar to a coin from his pocket and offered it to my son with insistence.

My son instinctively moved away, but this person kept getting closer and insisting, so I moved my son away from him and we finally started to move away from him.

The strangest thing is that after a few seconds when my son and I walked away, this person said quite loudly:

"Greetings from Genghis Khan!"

At the time it seemed very strange to me, but it wasn't until quite a while later that I remembered that in the Ra (Law of One) subject, that name was mentioned as an example of someone who had followed his work in the 4D STS.

I believe that it freed my son and I on that occasion of something negative and the learning about that that I can share is that if something looks bad, it surely will be bad.

The old saying "If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it's probably a duck."

Back
Top Bottom