The effect of Eye Contact : an interesting experiment

transientP said:
wetroof said:
Abramovic is the woman related to the spirit cooking Clinton thing. I was just going to post about her art project, but I see it's in the original post.

There are a few images online which show lady gaga and the "artist" in question eating some sort of reddish liquid with a spoon out of a box/coffin containing a naked person in it... And the liquid is either supposed to resemble blood, or is blood (?). To me it seems not to be the right color..

If this is supposed to be some kind of "art", and that's a paid actor in that box then it's just stupid. .
But based on earlier "works" of hers which include etching a pentagram into her stomach, I assume there's probably some weirdness involved, which shouldn't come as a shocker.

As I was reading this thread, I've just came to the same conclusion: that Marina Abramovic is the same person that the one mentioned in this related article on Sott:
https://www.sott.net/article/333042-Sickos-Wikileaks-reveals-Podesta-bros-participate-in-disturbing-occult-themed-spirit-cooking-involving-copious-bodily-fluids

While you might assume spirit cooking to be something having to do with Native Americans, it's actually some weirdo sex magick involving buckets of blood and the consuming of all manners of human bodily fluids.

According to Everpedia: "The origins of Spirit Cooking can be found in Cake of Light, a sacrament in the religion of Thelema which was founded by Aleister Crowley. The ingredients of the Cake of Light include honey, oil, menstrual blood and sperm. The sacrament is meant to symbolize the union between the microcosm, Man, and the macrocosm, the Divine, which is a representation of one of the prime maxims in Hermeticism 'As Above, So Below.' The consumption of the Cake of Light is a fulfillment of the sacred circle of the connection between Man and the Divine."
[...]
Voters might want to know before heading to the polls on November 8th that this is what Hillary Clinton's campaign manager and his brother are into. Has Hillary Clinton herself attended one of these sick rituals? The story is going crazy viral right now on Twitter where it's currently the number one trending topic. Wikileaks themselves tweeted about it from their official account:

More in the article!

:barf:

Thank you very much for all these informations. Even if we are officially out of the subject, it's pretty interesting to know more about this person. As Pierre wrote,"I'm wondering if some attachments (or worse) were transmitted during her staring sessions."

Anyway, spirit cooking... Seriously, some people have serious problems :shock:

BHelmet said:
I think some kind of hypnosis can take place or a hypnotic effect when eye-gazing.

An off-the-wall thing I recall is Gurdjieff writing something about the need for a man to resist the temptation to gaze into a woman's left eye. FWIW One of his comments I always puzzled about.

let me add 2c

left eye - left side of body
for woman I heard thats its + sign for energy

so left eye - giving energy
looking into that woman left eye - receiving energy

you are receiving so there is karmic/energetic bond
if you dont want debt / relation, better to not look at

at least thats my interpretation
cheers

I find the effect most interesting in using VR glasses with computer generated back gazing eyes.

In real life there is a point of eye sight convergence, I do not remember the actual distance, so to actually interlock the eyesight you should be very close to the other person, but not too close though. I remember trying it one time in a summer camp. If you look close enough you’ll see three eyes instead of two. Actually I only see with one eye, the right one my left eye seemingly being on some sort of functional ‘strike’. That was a by the way comment to the woman’s left eye sight catching and the subsequent consequences?

Back
Top Bottom