Tolosa

The Force is Strong With This One
(Excerpt from my French blog Transmutatis).
Hello to everyone.
The World Economic Forum (WEF) is also known as the Davos Forum. Established in 1971, it is a non-profit foundation based in Geneva and holds its annual meeting in Davos, Switzerland, bringing together business leaders, politicians from around the world, as well as intellectuals and journalists, to discuss the world's most pressing problems, including health and the environment. Its latest meeting, the fiftieth, held at the end of January 2020, is explicit : the big reset ! Like the famous replica of the Game Of Throne series "Winter is coming", the message delivered to the masses by the powerful in charge of their governance is that of the great reset, which is summed up in the official video that has just been put online at the end of June on You Tube (
).
"Our World has change".
"Our challenges are greater".
"Our fragilities exposed".
"Our systems need a reset".
"Everyone has a role to play".
"The Great Reset".
"Join Us"...

This World Economic Forum is demonstrably a bad joke - they have never done anything good for humanity!
The top criminals shake hands there, hand out kisses, devilish plans and we Swiss pay this heartless "fun" with tax money.

Most Swiss politicians and mainstream media kiss the top criminals' asses. And they tell the Swiss people how great these guys make the world.

Headless Swiss are proud, others hide their fist in the bag and others pray intensively for a big avalanche.

I don't know about the French version of SOTT but the main site has reported regularly about this. Here are a few examples:

Now comes the Davos economic 'Great Reset' and merging with global 'Green New Deal' agenda -- Sott.net
2021: The Davos 'Great Reset' -- Sott.net
Coronavirus 'Plandemic' - This IS the global reset -- Sott.net

Book Review: The Big Reset by Willem Middlekoop -- Sott.net
The global financial system is at a point of no return -- Sott.net

By the way, this so called great reset will be the core subject of the upcoming 2021 gathering of the WEF, as far as I know. In 2020, it was the pandemic if I recall correctly.

Our world has certainly changed after WW2 and the images presented as changes are the result of psychopaths in power. Mass financial inequality, terrible pollution of the biosphere, a created pandemic, social and political unrest. A technological revolution, humanity being replaced by machines.

All this created by the same psycho pathologicals called the Davos crowd. Now they want a reset, what a joke, they are corralling humanity with mass propaganda into there nihilistic vision of the future.

Our world has certainly changed after WW2 and the images presented as changes are the result of psychopaths in power. Mass financial inequality, terrible pollution of the biosphere, a created pandemic, social and political unrest. A technological revolution, humanity being replaced by machines.

All this created by the same psycho pathologicals called the Davos crowd. Now they want a reset, what a joke, they are corralling humanity with mass propaganda into there nihilistic vision of the future.

The sad thing is that humanity is letting itself being corralled into things and situations mainly because most people can't stop being glued to their television. This addiction may cost them their minds and eventually their lives.

Yes, there is an evil crowd lying to us and there also is an unsuspecting populace accepting their lies and probably being proud of their sagacity.

They are exercising their free will and usually cannot be bothered by alternate opinions.

Listened to this set of interviews with Jim Rickards and Peter Schiff as well as another from a guy I've not heard of before named E.B. Tucker where they discuss the current surge in gold price and where it's likely to go as the economic reset continues on. At one point Jim, I think, says that the recent rise in the price of gold in dollar terms is revealing a devaluation of the dollar and that this can also be seen in the recent rise of crytocurrency prices. Another point that they all make is that the prices are not likely to go down and make any significant retracements moving forward. Doesn't mean they won't retrace some or that there couldn't be a somewhat significant dip. I'd certainly expect retracement in the crypto world where prices are more volatile. However, because of what has been going on in the financial world in the background for all these years which was going to start a crash added to the intentionally causing of a crash by shutting down economies it is most likely that we will see steady, as well as at times sudden and dramatic, upward movements in price moving forward. This devaluation will eventually also trickle down into everyday goods manifesting as rising prices for things like food, gas, etc.

So, as the Fed continues printing money as if there's no tomorrow I think we should most certainly be putting money we may have on hand into getting needful things that we may not be able to get in the not too distant future, and then if possible also putting some into long-term investments which would provide some financial stability in a time of financial chaos.

Nothing really new, but thought it would be a good reminder for peeps to prepare while we still can.

Last edited:
Thanks for the post A Jay. I was speaking with a trader the other day and he was giddy when he was telling me that silver was up 100% from where it was in March. When I went to check the news later I saw that it was up 140% and still had room to grow, at least historically speaking. Now it's more volatile than gold but, as the poor man's gold, it's still a safer bet than the dollar. Gold, silver, supplies, friends and knowledge seem a properly diversified portfolio, with a dash of cryptocurrency thrown in there provided one knows what they're doing.

I've finally just started to buy silver in small denomination coins online. The suppression of silver over the pass 20 years or more is one of the untold stories of global financial skulduggery; a balanced historical ratio to gold price is about 1 x 16-20 - though for much of the late 20th century it was suppressed to around 1 x 45. Currently running at around 1 x 85. As and when gold goes exponential, which it will as the dollar collapse happens, it will drag silver with it including already built in differential that will have to close. As a eminently usable and affordable commodity you could hardly find better to hide by way of hard currency under the bed.

I've finally just started to buy silver in small denomination coins online. The suppression of silver over the pass 20 years or more is one of the untold stories of global financial skulduggery; a balanced historical ratio to gold price is about 1 x 16-20 - though for much of the late 20th century it was suppressed to around 1 x 45. Currently running at around 1 x 85. As and when gold goes exponential, which it will as the dollar collapse happens, it will drag silver with it including already built in differential that will have to close. As a eminently usable and affordable commodity you could hardly find better to hide by way of hard currency under the bed.

Silver in small denominations might be just about right as we're heading for troubled times. One ounce is about $ 30 or € 25 at the time, half ounces might be even better if you intend to buy from the local farmer at some point in time.

I have stocked up on regular issue coins (1950 - 1978 vintage) containing 7 grams of silver as well.

If you want to protect part of your nest egg what method will you choose?

Stocks? (about to crash), government bonds? (won't last longer as gov't does), bitcoin? (will it continue to work in a deindustrialized society or through power outages?), check accounts? (under total control), cash stuffed in your pillow? (might only survive in developing and non-developing countries), gold? (might become so expensive that only gov't and big banks will buy it - prepare yourself for heavy taxation, pray for gold standard!)

Silver might be the only asset that we can buy and sell anonymously in the future.

Prepare for big and heavy boxes though if you have a lot of money to invest.

Back
Top Bottom