The Dragon and "I"

So yes, perhaps it is better if you do withdraw.

I agree. There has to be an openness to new information and different perspectives in order to grow awareness and understanding. I don't see that with you. I see instead a very rigid take on things based on what exactly? Some thinking you've done, more or less, solely within the confines of your own mind?

When working with a network, the essential thing is that one must be ruthless with the self more than anything and that means to deny one's own thinking in favor of just simply presenting DATA, i.e., facts and observations. This is best done by describing in detail not just actions, but words. And to do so clearly and cleanly and without bias. Only in that way can the other members of the network begin to try to give useful feedback. If you can't do that, you can't work with a network.

And you are not doing that. You continuously rely on your own take on things, label things as though your own thinking is the only thing that matters. Everything you write is colored by your labels and assessments. We don't want or need that. We need to make assessments based on DATA, not labels and pre-digested biases.

The above Is really the crux of what this is all about (i.e. forum 101.) You've been here long enough that you should not only already understand that, but have made it a working part of your own learning process.

It's very clear that is not the case. You are not teaching anyone anything useful. You are lost in your own subjective take on things because you obviously value that over the process of adjusting your reading instrument with the help of a network who's goal is objectively perceiving reality to the greatest degree possible.

All I ask is for you to read my last post, please.

The final act of the speech of a warrior. If you can not find truth there, I will respectfully withdraw from the forum. I truly am in the wrong place. This planet is doomed.

I will await your response however first.
I get from this, that you are not listening to what is being said to you, but want to continue with your ramblings. This, after Laura took time to lay it out in plain language what this forum is all about, and what you should be doing.

I think it is time to listen, not time to ramble on.

I agree. There has to be an openness to new information and different perspectives in order to grow awareness and understanding. I don't see that with you. I see instead a very rigid take on things based on what exactly? Some thinking you've done, more or less, solely within the confines of your own mind?
And more than openness, humility which engenders a courtesy to others in one's way to communicate. WIN, the way it looks to me is that, the way you have written your shouting posts is a perfect metaphor of what your thinking is doing right now, unable to listen or see outside of itself and completely enamored of itself.

At which point, if you absolutely "know" you are correct, then as Laura pointed out, your glass is full and what possible use can we be to you? there's no arguing, there's no discussion nor contemplation of what is being said to you since you are correct. Which means that we can only serve you as an audience to your exposition of your convictions and that is not the purpose of this forum at all.

Back
Top Bottom