The Death of Stalin (2017)

lilies

The Living Force
The Death of Stalin (2017)

Directed by: Armando Iannucci

Much recommended watch to learn what is possible to become a "New Normal" tomorrow [Deep State Psycho Think-Tank Expression]. Stalin had his 'truest to his cause' 'Nazi Gestapo'-style Secret Police Chief, named Beria, who was busy carrying out his absolutely insane Pedophile-Torture-Rape and 'Persecution To Execution' campaign. This continued undisturbed in Russia until Stalin's death. The movie shows, how the political leadership was dealing with it. Because the people just kept dying under it. Beria with his Death Lists and his fanatic Soviet-Gestapo Officer Squads that carried out the killings mirrored what Hitler's Gestapo did in Germany. It looks very much like if the Spirit of Hitler refused to die and lived on in Stalin, then the Spirit of Hitler just kept on living and now being fully resurrected today. The movie shows how much Stalin learned from Hitler.

Ianucci made the excellent satirical caricature about insane US political system with his awesome TV Show: Veep (2012) and he did the same depicting the UK Political Psychopaths as the demented wretches they are in his TV Show In the Loop (2009).

One famous Russian filmmaker even has Ianucci's image on his office wall to display his defiance, I think: against the Russian political traditions well defended by the formidable dozens of millions of Russian Authoritarian Followers.

President Putin was very strategic about not saying anything negative or positive about Stalin, I think because he realizes the country is full of dangerous Authoritarian followers, who still view Komrade Stalin as a Man of Steel, their god. As a result Russian filmmakers - who very much would have liked to create such State-bashing satires as this movie admitted, if there is no market = no pay = no income for such satires in Russia, they are not gonna make one, since it would be a waste of resources.

Such is the iron grip the demented psychopath Stalin created over Russia and how he still hold Russia 'Hostage to The Devil', I think.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom