The Dark Side of my Psychic Abilities

Besides the manipulation tactics that a lot or people use (so far, nothing special, even if it were true)

Lamp of Orion said:
Question #2: At this point, I do not wish to attack a victim, as I say, because I now see the utter futility in it.

if the only reason you came up for stopping the alledged "attacks" was the "utter futility in it", then I'm speechless. You're talking about other people, here, LoO.

Ailén said:
Besides the manipulation tactics that a lot or people use (so far, nothing special, even if it were true)

Lamp of Orion said:
Question #2: At this point, I do not wish to attack a victim, as I say, because I now see the utter futility in it.

if the only reason you came up for stopping the alledged "attacks" was the "utter futility in it", then I'm speechless. You're talking about other people, here, LoO.

Well, I do not mean to say that other people are futile (in fact, other people serve as mirrors to one another, eh?), I mean that what manipulation I did ultimately abridged free will, which has, in many cases backfired, and has, in none of the cases, completely made things go my way (in fact, usually, far from it). So I now see that the drive to control others is too tiresome to maintain and live by, hence its (the manipulation's) futility.

Lamp of Orion said:
Ailén said:

Lamp of Orion said:

Well, I do not mean to say that other people are futile (in fact, other people serve as mirrors to one another, eh?), I mean that what manipulation I did ultimately abridged free will, which has, in many cases backfired, and has, in none of the cases, completely made things go my way (in fact, usually, far from it). So I now see that the drive to control others is too tiresome to maintain and live by, hence its (the manipulation's) futility.

Are you trying to come off as a psychopath? I get the feeling you are. You talk about ceasing these "manipulations" purely because they didn't go your way, as opposed to the fact that you are supposedly hurting people. It seems to me like you are trying to come off hard for some reason.

Lamp of Orion said:
Ailén said:

Lamp of Orion said:

I think that was Ailen's point - you gave up because it wasn't going your way/it's too tiresome to pursue... No mention of remorse or regret for abridging others' free will or hurting them?

Lamp of Orion said:
Perceval said:
Hi, can you explain a bit more about how these psychic abilities actually work and what effect they have and how you know they have an effect?

Hello Perceval,

I am merely speaking of a facet of my psychic abilities. This facet has to do with simultaneously projecting thoughts with emotion, with a prerequisite that I must be immersed in this very same emotional state. It's almost as if I get my target to 'synch' with me for the duration of the attack, where I think certain thoughts that can be transmitted to the target at perhaps stunning accuracy (this was confirmed by the victim who chose to intervene, by recalling the verbal strings of thought I had projected), not to mention there could be miles of space between me and the victim at the time I carry out the attack. This emotional state has to do with carnal arousal, and is achieved with whatever form of, sorry for the bluntness, masturbation I had come up with from a time when I was young. You guys say that masturbation is an innocent practice, but for me, it really goes beyond that. I wish that such 'private' practices were truly private, in every meaning of the word. I have also realized that even when I have not placed a 'target' in mind, it still affects certain people, and that was one of the things that gave me a hint over what I was really doing. All in all, it would be of potentially great service to all if I learn how to project thoughts into others without the emotional component, as it seems the two are inseparable for me.

I know these abilities have an affect on others by merely having them interact with me in the 3rd density environment, usually by first-person interaction. The synchronicities between my projected thoughts and how they behave with me at certain points of time are, at some points, undeniable.

Perhaps undeniable to you, but without objective proof of any effect, I have to say that what you are describing sounds like it could easily be an example of extreme self-referencing, which is an indicator of schizophrenia. I'm not saying your schizophrenic, I'm just saying that there is no way for us to prove or disprove what you are saying, and there is an alternative explanation that does not involve "psychic powers".

Don Genaro said:
Lamp of Orion said:
Ailén said:

Lamp of Orion said:

I think that was Ailen's point - you gave up because it wasn't going your way/it's too tiresome to pursue... No mention of remorse or regret for abridging others' free will or hurting them?

I do regret hurting them. I'm not trying to pass myself off as a psychopath; in fact, I've been trying to do the opposite. My response to Question #3 was made in such a way as to express my remorse for whatever I have done, so it seemed to me that repeating the fact that I now do feel remorse over what I did would be redundant.

I'm sorry, but it seems that, by prolonged self-observation of my interactions with the world, I seem to misrepresent myself occasionally.

Perceval said:
Lamp of Orion said:
Perceval said:
Hi, can you explain a bit more about how these psychic abilities actually work and what effect they have and how you know they have an effect?

Hello Perceval,

I am merely speaking of a facet of my psychic abilities. This facet has to do with simultaneously projecting thoughts with emotion, with a prerequisite that I must be immersed in this very same emotional state. It's almost as if I get my target to 'synch' with me for the duration of the attack, where I think certain thoughts that can be transmitted to the target at perhaps stunning accuracy (this was confirmed by the victim who chose to intervene, by recalling the verbal strings of thought I had projected), not to mention there could be miles of space between me and the victim at the time I carry out the attack. This emotional state has to do with carnal arousal, and is achieved with whatever form of, sorry for the bluntness, masturbation I had come up with from a time when I was young. You guys say that masturbation is an innocent practice, but for me, it really goes beyond that. I wish that such 'private' practices were truly private, in every meaning of the word. I have also realized that even when I have not placed a 'target' in mind, it still affects certain people, and that was one of the things that gave me a hint over what I was really doing. All in all, it would be of potentially great service to all if I learn how to project thoughts into others without the emotional component, as it seems the two are inseparable for me.

I know these abilities have an affect on others by merely having them interact with me in the 3rd density environment, usually by first-person interaction. The synchronicities between my projected thoughts and how they behave with me at certain points of time are, at some points, undeniable.

Perhaps undeniable to you, but without objective proof of any effect, I'm sorry to have to say that what you are describing sounds like it could easily be an example of extreme self-referencing, which is an indicator of schizophrenia. I'm not saying your schizophrenic, I'm just saying that there is no way for us to prove or disprove what you are saying, and there is an alternative explanation that does not involve "psychic powers".

Perceval, thank you for your response. There really is no objective proof of what I speak of, and I do have some tendency to to express self-reference, most usually in the cases where someone speaks of SWIM (or something) where in fact I think it was all about me (only occurs with those who I know well, usually relatives). But to think that this would be propelled to such extreme proportions..

What is he saying? He is talking very broadly and very vaguely.

LoO give us ONE solid example how you've abridged someone else's free will by using this so-called psychic abilities of yours?

Also while you are at it, give us a further example of how you think you can use it for good as you say you want to?

Lastly I just looked at your profile and it said you were 18. LoO I can see one of 3 things here.

- You are not 18 and have created a whole fake persona.

- You have suffered some kind of traumatic experience that has made you disassociate from reality in a BIG way.

- You have lost all touch with your emotions to make others even call you the 'P' word. I don't want to say it because it is to strong for someone who could be undergoing some huge trauma.

I also couldn't help but notice the country you are from, Jordan. Now, i don't know how heavily religious your upbringing was or what sort of collision you have had with the secularism of western culture but both will do tremendous damage to what I can only describe as the proper healthy functioning of your sexual center or whatever you want to call it (read gurdjieff) i.e. the idea of sex has really messed up with your mind in ways I can't even imagine.

Lamp of Orion said:
I do regret hurting them. I'm not trying to pass myself off as a psychopath; in fact, I've been trying to do the opposite. My response to Question #3 was made in such a way as to express my remorse for whatever I have done, so it seemed to me that repeating the fact that I now do feel remorse over what I did would be redundant.

I'm sorry, but it seems that, by prolonged self-observation of my interactions with the world, I seem to misrepresent myself occasionally.

If you have, in fact, hurt anyone, I find this response from you to be the complete opposite:

Lamp of Orion said:

The above is all about you and how tiresome and futile it all is for you. It has backfired and things haven't gone your way. Other than, maybe, you have no power at all and that's why things didn't go your way, the fact that you are not sorry in this statement at all for how you have taken advantage of others, or tried to, says that you have stopped doing it not because of how you may have hurt them, but because things were not going the way you wanted them to.

This is not how we do things here. You may have walked into the wrong bar.

luke wilson said:
What is he saying? He is talking very broadly and very vaguely.

LoO give us ONE solid example how you've abridged someone else's free will by using this so-called psychic abilities of yours?

Also while you are at it, give us a further example of how you think you can use it for good as you say you want to?

Lastly I just looked at your profile and it said you were 18. LoO I can see one of 3 things here.

- You are not 18 and have created a whole fake persona.

- You have suffered some kind of traumatic experience that has made you disassociate from reality in a BIG way.

- You have lost all touch with your emotions to make others even call you the 'P' word. I don't want to say it because it is to strong for someone who could be undergoing some huge trauma.

I also couldn't help but notice the country you are from, Jordan. Now, i don't know how heavily religious your upbringing was or what sort of collision you have had with the secularism of western culture but both will do tremendous damage to what I can only describe as the proper healthy functioning of your sexual center or whatever you want to call it (read gurdjieff) i.e. the idea of sex has really messed up with your mind in ways I can't even imagine.

Or, you're too young to have developed a conscience yet, which is understandable, but it means you're not ready for this forum.

Nienna said:
If you have, in fact, hurt anyone, I find this response from you to be the complete opposite:

The above is all about you and how tiresome and futile it all is for you. It has backfired and things haven't gone your way. Other than, maybe, you have no power at all and that's why things didn't go your way, the fact that you are not sorry in this statement at all for how you have taken advantage of others, or tried to, says that you have stopped doing it not because of how you may have hurt them, but because things were not going the way you wanted them to.

This is not how we do things here. You may have walked into the wrong bar.

Agreed. Until you can start considering others more than or equal to yourself (which you seem totally incapable of doing, so far), you'll never make progress with our way of doing things.

Lamp of Orion said:
I, myself, used to carry out psychic attacks, the thing here about them being 'attacks' is that they abridged free will. I used to be unaware (at the later years, half-aware) of neither its existence nor its implications. They are of a carnal nature, and the psychic ability behind it all really just came to me naturally ever since I was young. The worst results I can get from these attacks is when the victim mistakes my projected thoughts and emotions as their own, leading to a potentially massive waste of 'time', energy and effort on their part, stemming from the fact that most of humanity deny the existence of the ethereal. I am deeply sorry for the intense STS implications of this, and the damage I may have caused. The reason I am fully aware of my ability is that one of my victims became acutely aware of what I was doing, and then had the bravery to perform 3rd density intervention in an effort to stop what I was doing, so at least this particular person had learned a lesson from my etheric interactions with that person, and has confirmed to me the existence of that particular ability of mine. Now that I am fully aware of this ability of mine, I seek to use it for good, or to not use it all. But the karmic implications behind what I have done don't seem good, however :(

I have chosen to network this in the hope that this may be of benefit to those who read the above.

Besides some of the things others have said, there is not even a good description of whatever supposedly happened to "prove" to you that you were doing something.

It's not at all that I am an unbeliever that some people have psychic abilities, but everything you have written LoO is extremely vague and so besides being not proof of your ability, it's not even clear exactly what happened to constitute proof for YOU let alone anyone here.

I also agree that you do sound very remorseful (because even if you did not actually do anything, you certainly seem to think you did) although I do understand that sometimes the way we phrase things in type is not quite accurate to our true feelings if we are trying to appear a certain way.

Whether you have psychic abilities or not, you seem to me to be incredibly engrossed with your sexual fantasies, so much so that you think that they have an effect on others. It brings to mind creepy flashers who prey on unsuspecting women.

You say you want to use your ability to manipulate others thoughts for good. Manipulation, whether you think it is for the good, is still manipulation. And it's still STS. People have the right to their own thoughts without interference.

Are you being sincere, Lamp, or are you playing a game to see how far you can reel people into a silly premise, or are you experiencing delusions? It's one of those I believe. My impression is its a game for you.

Edit: clarity

Lamp of Orion said:
Pashalis said:
Hello Lamp of orion,

There are several question that come to my mind when I read your posts:

What are the criteria for you to attack somebody else?
Why would you even want to attack and make somebody else a victim, as you say?
Would you like to be on the receiving end of such an attack?

Sorry for not addressing your questions directly, for in hindsight, it serves to provide further background on the matter. I will do so now.

Question #1: Nothing much, other than being physically attractive, according to the way I subjectively have seen things at varying points of time.

Question #3: It would be terrible, to say the least, especially if I invest my energy in the false pursuits that can result from it.

Why would you want to attack someone else, just because you subjectively find them attractive? Is it because you desire them and they do not return the sentiment? You really haven't given us much to work on-despite your claims of your psychic prowess, you have not been able to back it up with proof, you say you are remorseful but your posts do not reflect that. You have not described what's going on around you that makes you want to destroy someone just because they're attractive. Is it a homosexual impulse that you are fighting? Is the sexually repressed culture you live in? I'm sorry, I just don't get it :huh:

I am being sincere here. And it seems that this thread is simply not in the 'wavelength' of this forum, for there is no proof to back it up. I am indeed 18 years old, and now currently reside in Jordan.

I do not mean to harm, or to just divert by creating this thread. I do not mean to pass myself off as a 'pervert'; I merely practiced this ability when I was not fully aware of its existence nor its implications, and when I became aware of it, I do not practice it anymore. That would indeed make a pervert out of me.

You see, in the opening of this thread, I wanted to express this rather unusual psychic ability, and sought to make the way through which it worked crystal clear, and it just so happens that I need to be put in a narrow band of consciousness to access this ability, and I sought to make this aspect clearer. I know that someone indeed gave me undeniable testimony on my ability (which proves [at least for me] that it worked brilliantly for at least one instance, and this personally crosses out the possibility that I may be deluded), which really is the only reason I had the nerves to create this thread, but now again, how the heck am I to prove it to the rest of you?

I know that this forum deals with outright liars, jesters and half-baked brains, and this thread seems to be regarded under this very tier, and I cannot object to this, for this is only natural. All of your replies are invaluable, and it seems that I have given the very purpose behind this thread my best shot.

P.S. You may as well never obtain 'proof' of any sort, so really, stop wasting your time, in asserting that I am not what I represent myself to be, or that I am seriously deluded. If anything, this thread still has some value for me (i.e. serves as a 'testing ground', and as a [feeble] attempt to further objectivity), and for that, I am grateful.

I will revise what this forum does, and filter out this sort of data, for this forum.

Back
Top Bottom