The Dark Side of my Psychic Abilities

alkhemst said:
Lamp of Orion said:
astrozombie said:
Hi LoO.

Like me, it seems as if you may have got off to a bad start with this forum but all is not lost.

I think you are misinterpreting the doubt most people have about you personally having this ability with your belief that they doubt this is a real ability. Did that make sense?

From what I have personally seen and heard from reputable sources, not only is your ability a real one, it is also underwhelming. I had to deal with the same thing basically and even though I wasn't consciously seeking "oohs and awes" from the forum, I had to admit that this was indeed the case.

This is a very busy and active forum and the members here have just about seen and heard it all. There is a good reason that the W is a capital letter in Work when it is used here. From what I can tell, everyone here is more than willing to help us newbies but they haven't the time for needless distractions and defensive posturing if it appears that their contributions will be in vain.

I don't know about you but I'm not gonna let my ego prevent me from obtaining the knowledge here.

If I understood Laura correctly, then I agree that this is less of an ability that you have and more of a PK phenomenon if you are having to use sexual energy to "harness" it.

The main point that I think you are missing is that if you only want to stop using this ability because it is futile and ultimately worthless and not because you recognize the harm that it is doing to others, than most members here are just stunned.

You have acknowledged that it is harmful to others but you have not stated that this is why you want to stop. Do you see the difference?

Hello astrozombie,

I want to stop using this ability because it is harmful, not only to others, but also to myself (the person who became aware of my ability sought revenge, you know). Sorry for not acknowledging this earlier on.

As for "I think you are misinterpreting the doubt most people have about you personally having this ability with your belief that they doubt this is a real ability. Did that make sense?", well, yeah, that did make sense. I didn't mean to let my ego [defensive posturing] get in the way.

I hope this clears things up for the rest of you.

There's another possibility in my opinion. Lets say you have a certain receptiveness which allows you to connect with others by being able to sense more than direct physical things. A person like that could instead use this receptiveness to discover and learn about themselves and discover and learn too about their place in the universe using their own particular sensitivities. That perspective could be offered to others in a way that provides a particular insight they might not otherwise be exposed to. In that way giving purely in the spirit of a gift is STO. Others could learn from this information but in their own time and of their own free will and that is also closer to STO.

Ultimately whatever gifts each of us are imbued with, we can use and cultivate them in the spirit of learning and giving, or not and do so to take and steal. The point of working on ourselves is to become clearer with our emotions, our thinking and our decision making, which means we'll eventually know the difference between STO and STS in every context and so be able to act accordingly and so really provide help to others and ourselves every time.

I would implore that such a receptivity may exist, that which concerns actually targeting a person, where I need to focus on them, at least partly, by means of their 'essence'. In this case, 'essence' refers to the etheric attributes of that person.

From what I see there's a lot of connection between the mind and matter. Much more than what mainstream science claims. so maybe LoO has some of those connections maybe he doesn't have them. Until tangible proof is provided this will remain a question mark.

But, ultimately it doesn't change much because the fundamental question is not do I have this ability or that ability, the main question is did I become a better person? Did I use my skill to do good, whatever the skills are. Somehow it's about choosing between feeling special VS. being good.

Too often skills, particularly unusual ones are associated with the level of spiritual development. Obviously that's an erroneous belief as shown by this example extracted from Secret History of the World - p.115)

One thing is clear to me after all of these years of study: psi phenomena, whether it is healing, manifestation of matter, bi-location or whatever, has almost NO relation whatsoever to one’s state of spirituality. I encountered a family line that could “stop the flow of blood” with the touch of a hand, yet nearly every member was alcoholic, promiscuous, abusive to partners and children, and generally what one would consider to be ethically deficient. Yet, certain members of this line had this interesting “power” and were often called upon by neighbors and friends to save lives - even if they had to be hauled out of a bar dead drunk!

Belibaste said:
Too often skills, particularly unusual ones are associated with the level of spiritual development. Obviously that's an erroneous belief as shown by this example extracted from Secret History of the World - p.115)

One thing is clear to me after all of these years of study: psi phenomena, whether it is healing, manifestation of matter, bi-location or whatever, has almost NO relation whatsoever to one’s state of spirituality. I encountered a family line that could “stop the flow of blood” with the touch of a hand, yet nearly every member was alcoholic, promiscuous, abusive to partners and children, and generally what one would consider to be ethically deficient. Yet, certain members of this line had this interesting “power” and were often called upon by neighbors and friends to save lives - even if they had to be hauled out of a bar dead drunk!

This is pretty clear in psychical research, too. Just look at Eusapia Palladino and Ted Serios! Palladino was promiscuous, crude, and frequently lied and faked phenomena, despite showing remarkable mediumistic abilities. And Ted Serios, who could psychokinetically 'impress' images on blank film was something of a parasite, and an alcoholic for most of his adult life!

Approaching Infinity said:
This is pretty clear in psychical research, too. Just look at Eusapia Palladino and Ted Serios! Palladino was promiscuous, crude, and frequently lied and faked phenomena, despite showing remarkable mediumistic abilities. And Ted Serios, who could psychokinetically 'impress' images on blank film was something of a parasite, and an alcoholic for most of his adult life!

And look at what happened to that poor girl with such fantastic abilities who got involved in that murder case (can't remember her name).

Laura said:
Approaching Infinity said:

And look at what happened to that poor girl with such fantastic abilities who got involved in that murder case (can't remember her name).

Tina Resch. I'm actually writing about her at the moment. She was severely abused as a child (beatings, molestation, emotional trauma), tried to commit suicide, ended up in one relationship after another with abusive men, the last of whom sodomized and murdered her daughter, a crime for which she too was found guilty (even though there's plenty of evidence she had nothing to do with it). Her life was one disaster after another. A really sad case.

Lamp of Orion said:
I would implore that such a receptivity may exist, that which concerns actually targeting a person, where I need to focus on them, at least partly, by means of their 'essence'. In this case, 'essence' refers to the etheric attributes of that person.
Sure it exists but like others said above, how it's used makes all the difference. Think of it like a tool, a hammer is a tool you could hurt others with or help you build houses for people. If you can sense a person's deeper thoughts and feelings, you could help them or hurt them with that information. If you go out with a hammer with the intention of hurting people or forcing your will on them for whatever reason, don't be surprised when you yourself become a target, when you yourself get used, discarded and damaged vastly more than when you first begun. If instead you choose to offer what you have as a gift in service to others, you might be surprised how much you genuinely grow in all areas of your life. Up to you.

alkhemst said:
In addition to what I said above, can you imagine a well developed person who has good intentions would ever want to force "positive" thoughts onto others, without the consent of those same others? Considering then the possibility that your ability depends on the influence of other entities, could you imagine these entities would be much concerned with serving others' best interests over their own? Would they be even concerned with your best interests?

Yep, that a very important point, and something to remember while playing with powers you have no understanding of, and therefore shouldn't really mess with without having enough maturity and awareness. It's good that you catch it early on, because the more you focus on your "psychic ability", the more you can be food.

There is a saying "If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you". So, an individual who haven't yet developed a strong sense of self shouldn't engage in psychic phenomena activities of any kind, because being exposed to certain information draws attention of the forces that reside on that level - "abyss gazes back". And not being aware enough can result in all kind of consequences, even possession.

Here's what Laura said about it:

Laura said:
There is also the energetic bond of "believing a lie."

I think the main issue of susceptibility might be not having a fully functional "I" or "master" in the carriage. The esoteric Christianity of Gurdjieff and Mouravieff suggests that inside most human beings, there is no single or even "strongest" presence. This would certainly leave a person quite vulnerable, I think. And for those that have read Martha Stout's "The Myth of Sanity," once you see how common it is for people to dissociate, then in any moment of dissociation, one might be vulnerable.

I don't think that sleep can be counted as being dissociated nor can unconsciousness. In either of these two states, if there exists a significant fusion of the "I" within, it is defensive at all times by virtue of its frequency, I would think.

Which makes me think that FRV is the important factor, and a strong FRV is the defense mechanism and a weak FRV is the susceptibility factor.

Someone with a strong FRV can do any of the forbidden things without fear of "contamination," while a person with a weak FRV can avoid all of the "forbidden" things and still get "caught."

So, yeah, unless you would like to become a tasty snack for highly unpleasant forces, I would advice you, for your own sake, to ditch any psychic activities and concentrate on growing and strengthening your FRV. And that requires a continuous work on self and maturing, which can take years.

Hello all,

All your posts are deeply appreciated. A point here is made to show that there is no correlation between psychic ability and level of spiritual development, and that psychic abilities are double-edged swords. Thank you all here who have pointed to these two pieces of information, and for literally not giving up on me.

I conclude that, before working on any "psychic abilities", I should work on myself; i.e. increase my FRV, increase my beingness, etc., until I reach the point where I have sufficient knowledge to start utilizing my "abilities" responsibly, for at this level, all I can do with this particular "ability" is shoot myself in the foot.

Lamp of Orion said:
I conclude that, before working on any "psychic abilities", I should work on myself; i.e. increase my FRV, increase my beingness, etc., until I reach the point where I have sufficient knowledge to start utilizing my "abilities" responsibly, for at this level, all I can do with this particular "ability" is shoot myself in the foot.

One area that lays the groundwork and foundation for working on the Self is your diet. You may want to check out Life Without Bread which eventually evolved and lead into the Ketogenic Diet - Path To Transformation? thread.

Lamp of Orion said:

No kidding! I did one exorcism where the "demon" informed me that he had entered through the opening that exists at the moment of orgasm.

CREEEEPY!

Laura said:
Lamp of Orion said:

No kidding! I did one exorcism where the "demon" informed me that he had entered through the opening that exists at the moment of orgasm.

CREEEEPY!

Even David Ike refers to this, under his own particular brand of Truth: _http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biggestsecret/matrix/matrix14.htm (skip to "Serpent Worship"; try the "find" function Ctrl-F)

My "ability" has only made me mess with others in relatively unchartered (from the viewpoint of the human masses) manners in return for massive expenditure of energy on my part. And, looking at the particular effects of it, I must have most definitely made food of myself to 4d STS entities in the process. And yes, sometimes orgasm is involved, but it seems it is appropriate at this point to say that I am still a virgin, and seek to preserve this for many years to come (I believe my adamant resolve in this has shielded me from the further potential corruption inherent in this ability).

Given what you said is true, Laura, I have most definitely made cannon fodder of myself for at least a decade, most of this with me simply not aware, in the slightest sense, of this "ability". Just to make sure, what are the signs of possession by 4d STS entities (even though this occurs rather rarely, especially with complete possession)? I'd hate to roam around, being compromised in this manner.

LoO said:
what are the signs of possession by 4d STS entities (even though this occurs rather rarely, especially with complete possession)? I'd hate to roam around, being compromised in this manner.

I think it may be better not to ask that question, LoO. Having such information could give you too much to worry about, trying to figure out if you are showing 'the signs', even to the extent of seeing things where they are not.

I think it would be better to concentrate on gaining knowledge of self and the world and others, practice EE, and network. Essentially this is learning to be a better man. Over time your FRV will change so that negative entities will be less and less attracted to you. This will be a natural progression and cannot and should not be forced. One step at a time.

This subject matter must be tape number ~~ #112 the Lizzies like to put into those thought-control psychic-radio-stations to broadcast forever - every tape at slightly different frequency so most types of receptive people are covered. The broadcasts lure the masses to become preoccupied with narcissistic wishful thinking, daydreaming their life away, misusing their creative energy - their Gifts from God - to rather titillate through selfish fantasies of grandeur.

I was doing very little real work, when I was like in the mode, Lamp of Orion described. Looking back at the years that passed since makes me shaking my head in strong disapproval. I would go back if I could and slap myself in the face and explain myself it is high time to become productive, because these fantasies are a deadly lure: complete waste of precious life years, better spent on real work - learning serious work ethics first - that may be rewarded with real goods.

Because it took so long to learn this lesson I became an advocate of Recurrence. Teaching my past self to wake up, learn, try Work ideas, importance and ethics of hard regular work so I can become stronger in the now.

Nowadays I'm expending most of my creative energy on real quality regular work. With ever more increasing alertness I am striving vigilantly to veto most activities that cause me loss of force. So I can at least accomplish some goals that are still possible in this incarnation.

Endymion said:
LoO said:
what are the signs of possession by 4d STS entities (even though this occurs rather rarely, especially with complete possession)? I'd hate to roam around, being compromised in this manner.

I think it may be better not to ask that question, LoO. Having such information could give you too much to worry about, trying to figure out if you are showing 'the signs', even to the extent of seeing things where they are not.

I think it would be better to concentrate on gaining knowledge of self and the world and others, practice EE, and network. Essentially this is learning to be a better man. Over time your FRV will change so that negative entities will be less and less attracted to you. This will be a natural progression and cannot and should not be forced. One step at a time.

Sound enough, for merely changing my FRV to one that has less in common with 4d STS would do the job. And yes, the scenario you propose about answering my question about 'the signs' is feasible.

Yeah, getting your diet, emotions, and deep seated programs sorted out will change your FRV (Frequency Resonance Vibration for those reading that may not know, a reference made by the C's to its importance -- you could use the search function to find more info on it). Doing EE regularly too, and anything else that takes discipline to do what "it" doesn't like will contribute to changing FRV, besides the direct benefits of the practices themselves. Just some more thoughts to consider.

Back
Top Bottom