The Crystallotus Web Site

L

ljvh769

Hi all,
I am a newbie. Please check out this web site, http:(2slash)www(dot)crystallotus.com/, and let me know what you think. I am beginning to sharpen my ability to detect inconsistencies in the information on many web sites as I continue to read and complete the Wave series and the Adventures with the C's. I check in to me with how the information makes me feel or emotions that come up. I compare those to the concepts of STS and STO and 3rd and 4th density thinking as I am feel I understand them so far. I consider myself educated, Ph.D. and professor status, at one time, at the University of California, Berkeley. I have a soul and my empathy level is high. I do catch myself acting out of fear and find that my ego still causes me to behave in ways I don't like and am trying to change. I began my journey on this spiritual path for my soul in 1984, while in graduate school. I have read as many "New Age" books and articles as I have academic books and articles. I have arrived here at SOTT and I feel like I am home. The ability to search for spiritual truths with the tenacity of my academic training feels great. However, the best is being able to discuss and network with others. I don't think I have any of those Cows you all speak of but who knows. I feel a bit vulnerable because I am still recovering from a psychopathic attack on me which lasted for over 14 years. I know who I am inside and it does not scare me but I have had to retreat into solitude to heal. What I have found is that, my lesson at this moment in my existence is, to find peace within me without needing or being in any type of intimate relationship and without any family contact. I do have my wonderful animals and have begun to form one close friendship. My recovery started in 2003. Because of the vast material on this site, I now understand much more about the first 50 years of my life. One day I lost everything material I had and everyone I ever knew. It was like a death. My rebirth, as I refer to my life now, is to find my way home, what ever that means or where ever that is. My mission on earth is not totally clear, however, I do identify with Don Juan's teaching and soccer persona. I have read all of Carlos Casstaneda's books and I glad you all agree that this is a worthy path. I especially like idea of that one can achieve impeccability by honoring the free will of others.
Wow! why did I say all of that? Anyway thanks for listening. Back to the crystallotus site. Many of the concepts felt good, the science was not to bad and the presentation was visually pleasing. Some of the stuff was obviously 4thD STS, like the ASHTAR Command stuff. My question is there a place where the idea of the C's fits in. I will stop for now. This site is huge. I hope there is some good stuff to talk about here.
bye for now

I'm willing to bet you find you do have some sacred cows! that's what makes them sacred - we don't think we have any ;)

welcome to the site, and thanks for a thoughtful intro.

I checked out crystallotus... I won't be going back again, ever! I agree, it feels so yummy - describing "the paradise that awaits us all in the 4th dimension", in the form of presentations from 'divine scientists' amidst photos of bizarre but beautiful landscapes. Now you might actually glean something of worth from a site like this here and there (they gotta have some intelligible bait); but by the time you've extracted your nugget's worth of valuable info, your ego's been thoroughly massaged with love 'n' light into a totally false sense of security. 'Here you are people, heaven is rightfully yours - just believe!' O no ya don't, say the C's. Ye are in 3rd density in order to first learn the lessons that need to be learned there - THEN you graduate to 4th Density. Anything less than that is wishful thinking.

I'll stop right there lest I inhibit your lessons! Read on friend. And welcome home ;)

ljvh769 said:
Please check out this web site, http:(2slash)www(dot)crystallotus.com/, and let me know what you think. I am beginning to sharpen my ability to detect inconsistencies in the information on many web sites as I continue to read and complete the Wave series and the Adventures with the C's. I check in to me with how the information makes me feel or emotions that come up.
IMO this website is a basic model of inconsistent information-tank. This information can be compared to spiritual white sugar. Makes you feel fine at one moment and as time goes by, you need it more and more because it did not bring forth inner change, that was hoped.

This kind of websites are illusion-makers, because rely on understanding that at the present time of Mixtus Orbis secrets of the universe are easily pronounced, they do not need concentration to absorb and are not infiltrated by whatever forces by whatever purpose.

Listen some SOTT podcasts to get a better idea or read a threads on channeling and COINTELPRO

ljvh769 said:
Many of the concepts felt good, the science was not to bad and the presentation was visually pleasing. Some of the stuff was obviously 4thD STS, like the ASHTAR Command stuff. My question is there a place where the idea of the C's fits in. I will stop for now. This site is huge. I hope there is some good stuff to talk about here.
www.crystallotus.com said:
The Lost World of Atlantis, referred to as the universe that was Atlantis, had veils that were brought upon it. When the Universe was created, it could not have veils put upon it as strongly as they are now. The veils had to come in gently, over several ages and eons. That Universe that was beyond all veils was Atlantis. Because it did not exist on Earth, and was merely 'reflected' on Earth, "Beings of Energy" could freely intermingle between the 'reflection' and the 'absolute'. The conscious mind cannot even understand that of which is spoken. Thus the 'reflection' and the Reality almost became as one to these beings. And that is why humanity today remembers the 'reflection' as Atlantis.
These Energy Beings that comprised of Atlantis were huge balls of fire. One such "Being" stayed back in the Universe, even after the veils were put, and is today considered "The Sun". In the present, which is veiled, the Atlantean energy, in its purest form, is that of the Sun. "It is an Energy Being". The other balls of fire began to disperse into different dimensions and waited there, as aetheric masses of constantly evolving and modifying energies, till it was time for them to merge and return. It is now time for the veils to be lifted gradually. That is the Rising of Atlantis: the rising of the veils.
They are the veils of forgetfulness. These are Atlantean veils, where Atlantis had to be shielded from its 'reflection'. It is not Atlantis that was lost, but the 'reflection'. The 'reflection' began taking into itself energies that began to modify the 'reflection', and because there was no direct connection now between the Real and the 'reflection', the modified energies are what is called as negative.
The four rays that will cohese on a special day of the Global Meditation are the four balls of fire that will merge into the very Sun. There will be unseen, unheard of solar flares, and solar activity, some of which might be a little difficult for the Earth planet to take and might cause large weather disturbances; but that is only for a short period.
They are none other than modified energies of Atlantis, the reflection. As soon as the Atlantean Balls of Fire begin to cohese, and from time to time, more of them will cohese, greater and greater will be the eradication of, what is have called, 'negative' because the 'reflection' will once again be guided by the pure Atlantean energy. Very rapidly, this beginning will be of entering into the fifth dimension. Atlantis was, is, and will always be the "Unified Energy of all Realms and Dimensions", the one "Oneness."
This is Mumbo Jumbo. Read http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/hoagland.htm for a better working hypothesis.

www.crystallotus.com said:
The kundalini power rests at the lower end of the spine " rolled up like a snake" and enters the system through the root center. It represents the creative cosmic energy which is also referred to as Shakti in Indian teachings, the female expression of God. This aspect of Divine Being brings forth all manifestation in Creation. Its opposite is the pure, unformed aspect of Divine Being resting in itself.
The next description of kundalini from P.D. Ouspensky's "In Search of the Miraculous" is worth to consider. It made me think a lot when I first read it.

"In so-called 'occult' literature you have probably met with the expression 'Kundalini,' 'the fire of Kundalini,' or the 'serpent of Kundalini.' This expression is often used to designate some kind of strange force which is present in man and which can be awakened. But none of the known theories gives the right explanation of the force of Kundalini. Sometimes it is connected with sex, with sex energy, that is with the idea of the possibility of using sex energy for other purposes. This latter is entirely wrong because Kundalini can be in anything. And above all, Kundalini is not anything desirable or useful for man's development. It is very curious how these occultists have got hold of the word from somewhere but have completely altered its meaning and from a very dangerous and terrible thing have made something to be hoped for and to be awaited as some blessing.
"In reality Kundalini is the power of imagination, the power of fantasy, which takes the place of a real function. When a man dreams instead of acting, when his dreams take the place of reality, when a man imagines himself to be an eagle, a lion, or a magician, it is the force of Kundalini acting in him. Kundalini can act in all centers and with its help all the centers can be satisfied with the imaginary instead of the real. A sheep which considers itself a lion or a magician lives under the power of Kundalini.
"Kundalini is a force put into men in order to keep them in their present state. If men could really see their true position and could understand all the horror of it, they would be unable to remain where they are even for one second. They would begin to seek a way out and they would quickly find it, because there is a way out; but men fail to see it simply because they are hypnotized. Kundalini is the force that keeps them in a hypnotic state. 'To awaken' for man means to be 'dehypnotized.' In this lies the chief difficulty and in this also lies the guarantee of its possibility, for there is no organic reason for sleep and man can awaken.
"Theoretically he can, but practically it is almost impossible because as soon as a man awakens for a moment and opens his eyes, all the forces that caused him to fall asleep begin to act upon him with tenfold energy and he immediately falls asleep again, very often dreaming that he is awake or is awakening.
"There are certain states in ordinary sleep in which a man wants to awaken but cannot. He tells himself that he is awake but, in reality, he continues to sleep-and this can happen several times before he finally awakes. But in ordinary sleep, once he is awake, he is in a different state; in hypnotic sleep the case is otherwise; there are no objective characteristics, at any rate not at the beginning of awakening; a man cannot pinch himself in order to make sure that he is not asleep. And if, which God forbid, a man has heard anything about objective characteristics, Kundalini at once transforms it all into imagination and dreams.

Wow and Wow again! Thanks to the 3 above who responded to my first post. Thank you for making me feel welcome. I have alot to learn about forum interaction. This is my maiden voyage. I noticed my reference to the web site was amended. Is there a way to imbed the site into a post which allows direct linking? I should read the rules and also figure out some techincal stuff about forums, how to have an avitar, header, footer quotes to be cool LOL and how to respond with he said she said format. I don't think this topic warrants its own thread now but there is great deal of feely good stuff to debunk on the site, which may help others like me to be rid of "sacred cows" they don't have. I am now having fun and understand 2 more important 3D STS things, which are having fun learning is essential for the journey here with you all and "wishfull thinking" is a state which makes you lazy and vulnerable. The downfall of the PTB, the "Lizzies" or whatever the consortium is currently called, will be this blind spot of "Wishfull Thinking", which is also in all of us. Wow again! Knowledge and the search for the truth keeps us from falling into the abyss of wishfull thinking. This site, which I will now refer to as the "web of Crystallolus" is filled with something for everyone. There are many people who have bought into the answer like, "lazarris", The Michael Teachings, on and on like I did for a while and what this site does is validate these teachings or channelings without labeling thiem. What a web they weave. Well again thanks for being here to make the journey fun and focused because I see it is very difficult to stay present and away from "wishfull thinking"
bye for now

you'll probably find here, as I did (here and on casschat to start with), that once you actually 'get into' interacting on the forum, that it can be surprising how much (and in unexpected ways) you may learn - but that learning only seems to come once you actually invest your own energy and attention into taking part, in a way that doesn't seem to work just by 'lurking' (ie reading but never posting).

edit: oh yeah, if you link to a web site there is a fair chance that it will have the URL edited - (though it can still be read and typed by curious readers), often because of not wishing to be 'google-associated' with the site, and also not to boost google ratings of sites that are possibly considered cointel or misleading. (am I right, mods?)

edit2: the 'wishful thinking' thing, and more than that: modern cutting-edge psychological knowledge in general (and extending to ponerology) is, in my opinion, of the absolute highest importance in the current age.

Back
Top Bottom