The Consortium, the Quorum, the alien interface, depicted in 'romantic' fiction - what the heck?!

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
I've hesitated for some days about writing this post for reasons that will become clear in a moment. Nevertheless, though I hesitate, the 'fictional' depictions of many things the Cs have told us about over the years in the books I'm going to list here, is so startlingly accurate as far as I can see, that I cannot, in good conscience, not bring them to the attention of others.

Now, for why I hesitate: these are 'dark romances' with extremely strong characters, quite a bit of sex - some of it disturbing - and certainly not the type of book one would read in order to find role models for real life or a future life. Of course, there was the book, "Mother of Storms", that many of us read some years ago that was also loaded with very disturbing sex scenes, but the take home message and information was invaluable.

Now that I think about it, how we have been working with historical romantic fiction as guides to sort through all sorts of programming, and that I have noted in that thread, perhaps there is a similar effect? I don't know.

What I do know is that the depiction in these books of what the Cs have called the Consortium, the secret rulers of the world, and possibly even the quorum, is extremely potent and shockingly portrayed via the lives of the characters.

None of these books are easy reads, believe me. As I mentioned in the thread about Transhumanism, I picked up the first book by this author that is related to the topic because it was titled "The Russian Billionaire" and I was curious to see how Russians, Russia, etc, are portrayed in modern romantic fiction. I was quite surprised. I was even more surprised by the presentation of the 'conspiracy theory' that was a main theme in the book and the reason for all the action. I won't recap that entire post here, suffice it to say, that I realized that there was a larger background from comments and cameo characters in that book, and I decided to read it. It's in 5 parts, and you can purchase the first three of them all as one book (real or kindle).

Anyway, I've finished the 5 parts and the ending of the last one was quite stunning which was why I decided to include the term 'quorum' in the title of this thread.

The author is Georgia Le Carre.

Here's the list in reading order (and they really do need to be read in order):

The Billionaire Banker Series (Owned, 42 Days, Besotted) can be purchased as one book.

Seduce Me

Love's Sacrifice

Then, the related books that have other important elements:

Blackmailed by the Beast

The Russian Billionaire

The Other Side of Midnight

Not every volume is thick with the conspiracy material or drama, but all of them have aspects and angles on the topic that are valuable.

You can skip the sex scenes if you wish, but sometimes, things are revealed there that are essential to the plot. It's best to just read them clinically, I think, and not engage. I can tell you this, some of the depictions or statements about the consortium are quite dreadful and you need to keep some good mental/psychic hygiene.

Do I think it is worth reading? Yes, I do, because this author has used imagination to fill in some blanks, and I don't think it was JUST imagination.

What I do wonder is: how many of the author's fans might think about all of this actually being the truth?

Interestingly, the author has written another interesting book about a psychopathic father and what his daughter does about it and the depiction of the psychopath and the descriptions of what he is are quite something: You Don't Know Me. But there is a book that comes before that one as a sort of duo and it's entitled You Don't Own Me. Both are quite interesting for the "darkness to light" themes.

Then, she has another about a survivor of the Serbian/Bosnian conflict that is truly shocking. Title: Redemption. But heck, this stuff is cold, hard reality. The only thing that is possibly less real is the idea that such darkness can be transformed or redeemed. Maybe it's possible, and maybe it is that kind of love that is necessary for the world that is now in darkness to heal. I don't know. I just know that I have really been through something like a wringer reading these stories. Some parts may be silly and less than literary, for sure, but the overall themes and messages are kind of mind-blowing.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I first read the list of book titles above I thought "Gee, I never heard of those" - but that's because I hadn't had my coffee yet and read the author's name as John le Carre - whose spy novels I really liked (talk about cold hard reality!). But no, different author and I suspect that, since there seems to be no bio information or picture of Georgia Le Carre that I can see, that the name is a nom de plume smartly chosen for its familiarity and for marketing purposes.

As for the truths revealed, who knows, maybe Le Carre is using this fake name because she has some "insider" knowledge and would rather not draw too much attention to herself from unsavory quarters. (Reminds me a bit of Victor Norgarde's Morningstar Pass The Collapse of the UFO Coverup - a poorly edited but seemingly and stunningly accurate novel written by an individual who has worked in the military industrial complex for decades).

The other possibility is that these novels were written by someone with rather strong 'receivership capability' for part of 'Operation Awaken' and/or is just well researched and talented enough to present good information in an entertaining read.

What I do wonder is: how many of the author's fans might think about all of this actually being the truth?

Good question. It may be that the books are designed to present some of those realities as seeds or food for thought among many who might otherwise never be exposed to such information. Then, when the next Epstein or relatedly-themed news story breaks - wham! - a connection is made in the readers' minds and they think something like "Wow, that was just like what I read in The Billionaire Banker Series!! This stuff must be true in part!" At the very least these books can provide greater exposure of some rather dark truths to an specific reading audience that might otherwise be fairly unaware of things as they are.

I just hope folks get going on reading these books despite the difficulties I have described. I've never seen an 'estimate of the situation' presented so cleanly and clearly as she had done by putting words into the mouths of her characters. This is stuff all need to know; forewarned is forearmed. And it really sinks in when what the Cs have been saying for years is presented in dramatic interactions between various persons in the stories.

I just hope folks get going on reading these books despite the difficulties I have described. I've never seen an 'estimate of the situation' presented so cleanly and clearly as she had done by putting words into the mouths of her characters. This is stuff all need to know; forewarned is forearmed. And it really sinks in when what the Cs have been saying for years is presented in dramatic interactions between various persons in the stories.

Sounds exciting! I will start today.

It is giving me chills just thinking about reading books with such revealing content to the true machinations of the world so hidden from our sight and knowing. The idea of reading with a clinical mind has been part of my problem with the first encounters with romance novels. It has taken time and surprises me every time when an emotional reaction surfaces so unexpectedly. I will make sure to steel myself through these series as recommended.

Well, the pictures of the characters of the book in that "trailer" are ridiculous and bear no resemblance to how they are actually described.
It is giving me chills just thinking about reading books with such revealing content to the true machinations of the world so hidden from our sight and knowing. The idea of reading with a clinical mind has been part of my problem with the first encounters with romance novels. It has taken time and surprises me every time when an emotional reaction surfaces so unexpectedly. I will make sure to steel myself through these series as recommended.

Well, I don't think it is very likely that most of us have any experiences in common with the characters in these books, so unlikely to be triggering from that sort of thing. But definitely other types of triggering I think. Some of the heartbreak in these books is so awful you just can't wrap your head around it.

Blurb from fantastic fiction which also displays a photograph of her:

Georgia Le Carre writes contemporary and adult romance and is the bestselling author of the Amazon # 1 bestseller, the billionaire banker series. She lives in a little old 19th century romantic cottage, surrounded by the most magical garden, filled with fruit and walnut trees and teeming with wildlife. Her diet includes all things chocolate and a voracious appetite for Romance reads, particularly new authors with a fresh voice. When she is not feeding words into Amy, her precious laptop, she can be found lost in a long walk in the woods, particularly on moonlit nights; and often with the man of her dreams.

She also has a website that contains no personal info; she is also on twitter and on facebook.

The list of her output on fantastic fiction is quite impressive with up to five titels a year, starting only in 2014 and totaling 33 books so far.

The following books were added to the Book List.
285Georgia Le CarreThe Billionaire Banker1Owned
286Georgia Le CarreThe Billionaire Banker2Forty 2 Days
287Georgia Le CarreThe Billionaire Banker3Besotted
288Georgia Le CarreThe Billionaire Banker4Seduce Me
289Georgia Le CarreThe Billionaire Banker5Love's Sacrifice
290Georgia Le CarreYou Don't Own Me1You Don't Own Me
291Georgia Le CarreYou Don't Own Me2The Russian Don
293Georgia Le CarreBlackmailed by the Beast
294Georgia Le CarreRedemption
295Georgia Le CarreThe Other Side of Midnight
296Georgia Le CarreThe Russian Billionaire
292Georgia Le CarreYou Don't Know Me: A Bad Boy Mafia Romance

Note: "The billionaire Banker" books 1,2,3 are sold as one book. Same with "you don't own me.".

Well, the pictures of the characters of the book in that "trailer" are ridiculous and bear no resemblance to how they are actually described.

I just started the the serie, put the trailer post out of curiosity seeing it being done by fans. As for putting a face on the caracters, it is to early for me to do so, only a hundrd page in the first book. What first strike me is when Lana describe the magnetism power of Blake. From personnal work experience with one such as him, I can agree with her that they have this king magnetism, an aura of power that can cloak their core sts self. A shinny exterior to hide the darknest within.

Crikey, this sounds terrifying
I’m not sure I’m ready to tackle these.
I’ll wait for a bit and see how other people get on.
Although forarmed, forewarned makes sense. If we can conquer and confront these in fiction we will be ready in reality.

A bit like when sometimes we come across something we really disagree with and say or do nothing because we are so stunned by the discovery. It’s only later we strategise about what we wish we had done. Maybe these books will help people form strategies of how to deal with this in reality.

Back
Top Bottom