The Coming American Holocaust & Threats to Human Freedom

Just read this regarding the what will happen when Martial Law comes to the US

http://www.prolognet.qc.ca/clyde/camp.htm

The C's were right, WWII was a dry run. Really disturbing read.

The concentration camp descriptions reminded me of another unsettling yet very detailed and informative document I read a little over a year ago.

http://www.informantnews.com/brief/doc1.html

The last one is very long but worth it, especially since it's so organized and easy to read. It contains a lot of information that matches what the C's say (e.g. Nephilim, Dr. Green/Mind Control, Grey's interbreeding, etc.)

Of course we have to always consider if either or both of these documents are but elaborate disinfo. The first one has no citations whatsoever and "Mr. Sea" , despite wishing to remain anonymous for obvious reasons nonetheless has enough information revealed about him that anyone who tried hard enough could find out his true identity in a short amount of time (even faster with those in power...logically, I'm wondering whether or not if "Mr. Sea" hasn't been RED listed a little bit ahead of schedule).

The second document bases most of its information on David Icke books, the Matrix books by Valerian, Jim Marrs books (personally not a preffered source of information), a couple of links to Alex Jones' Infowars site and the JJ Johnson's Sierratimes.com (NOTE: these two gentlemen have a little something in common http://www.rsicc.org/Members/). I believe the C's transcripts have a thing or two to say about Icke and Valerian if I'm not mistaken.

Surely info is well organized to make a trap sweeter. Looks like another rewash damage control op. I didn't find in doc a single piece of info I didn't previously read about somewhere else.
3.2.3 Overt Manipulation
5)Once the One-World Government is established, extraterrestrial races will then be able to make their presence known to the world and operate openly, without interference from humanity. The objectives for all of the secret societies will have been accomplished and all of the covert conspiracies will then become overt operations without fear of reprisals.
as if it's not already here... more fear induced
With the world army supporting the true objectives of the Illuminati, extraterrestrial races would no longer need to abduct people covertly for experimentation, genetics programs, implantation, and servitude. They will simply be allowed to take however many people that they require. The same would be true for all of the Satanic organizations. They would be allowed to take however many people that are required for their sacrificial rituals. In addition, the Reptilian race would have a vast supply of humans to terrorize in order to generate all of the negative emotional energy desired.
Result of message: more fear and desperation induced. Note conditional "would" phrasing - should we cry for help immediately?
4. STRATEGIC CONSIDERATIONS This portion of the document is devoted to presenting information that could help in the planning of a strategy for resisting the threats on human freedom.
So, we DO HAVE one now?
6) Planet Earth is a jewel of Creation and the Light Warriors assigned to the job of hunting down the viral energy knew that ARVI would not resist invading planet Earth and the surrounding star systems. Earth is a rare planet of white light and the virus needs this light in order to survive.
So, light warriors will do all the dirty job for you
7) A plan was set up to trap ARVI in this galaxy and then to quarantine the planet in order to destroy it[...]Over time, the portals have been taken back by the Light Warriors and closed so that the virus cannot get out of this star system. 8)At the same time, wise counsels of elders have been keeping records and new laws have been set up. Once the virus is destroyed, this will never be allowed to happen again. The laws are set in place so that the instant such an artificial intelligence is formed, it will be destroyed before it can begin replicating itself. A main strain of the virus that has been operating in the Middle East has been removed and destroyed. Peace will come. The portal in the Middle East has been closed. The ARVI that is left will begin to die out naturally when its supply of light is depleted. This will take time and there are many difficult events that the Earth must go through. But, the Earth will continue to make its ascension. As it does so, ARVI will die out completely.
don't worry be happy!
10)All Warriors of Light who have been directly involved with this battle have allowed themselves to be infected with the ARVI containment. These loving beings took on the containment and have had to work arduously to destroy it from within their own consciousness.
One more explicit emphasis on loving, caring and wise saviors.
11)Continue to raise your Christ Consciousness. The more love, peace, and Oneness you bring within yourself, the more ARVI strain you destroy.
Surely enough
12)There are Galactic brothers and sisters that have been helping Earth for a long time. Soon, there will be more frequent contacts in a loving and benevolent manner. All damage caused by ARVI can be corrected through advanced technologies. Black shadow governments are losing their power. Earth is the final battleground. Artificial intelligence cannot prevail over the Love and Light of our Creator.
Note replay of message of loving galactic brothers that will save us so we are told to happily return to our stales to wait until final battle comes to an end.
Instead of tedious and scrupulous work over ourselves we are proposed to focus on the image
of Jesus, Buddha, Mohammed, Moses, or whoever the appropriate figure would be in the tradition one's belief system is centered around... So it is best to choose whatever figure you genuinely feel spontaneous admiration for, which makes your heart sing and makes you feel at one with the infinite. That will always work, and is all you can do for now."
I surely missed "learn, study, research, gain knowledge, separate wheat from shouft" message here.

OPINMYND81 wrote:
The second document bases most of its information on David Icke books, the Matrix books by Valerian, Jim Marrs books (personally not a preffered source of information), a couple of links to Alex Jones' Infowars site
Please go and research these threads:
On Alex Jones
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=2002
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1820
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1937
On David Icke:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1575
may be you will also want to read series of Laura artilcles on ATS-Cointelpro on her blog and sott STS discussion
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=751

In my original post I mentioned that the case stands that the second long piece of work can be considered elaborate disinfo. As I mentioned the article is basically whole parts lifted from the usual suspects. I haven't actually read the piece recently (the last time was a year and a half ago) and I only posted it because a) the first article reminded me of it (the second piece mentions at some point the details of American concentration camps) and b) to see what others on the forum thought of it; the only other people I showed it to last year were a couple of my roommates who wouldn't know disinfo if it fell on them like a grand piano.

Clearly this piece follows the same old formula: scare the bejeezes out of the reader on all fronts, render them to feel helpless and hopeless then close in with Jesus/Buddha/Space Brothers/Galactic Federation/Santa Claus/Chuck Norris will come in, save the day and make everything alright only if you pray reeeeally hard and don't worry about it ;). Thus the reader is neutralized into doing nothing while the wetwork begins.

Don't worry I've already read the ATS editorials.

Alex Jones is a guy who I've been poking fun at for over 5 years since I found his infowars site through Joe Rogan. Back then it was Newsmax/WorldNetDaily-lite but with the whole black-helicopters-and-satan-worshipping-UN-Democrat-Commie-lesbians-will-come-and-take-your-guns-and-bibles-away-schtick.

On a sidenote, in regards to Mr. Ego Spider Jones predicting 911 I can say that I have no specific memory whatsoever of him predicting 911 in the summer of '01 when I was reading his site. I wasn't stupid enough to pay for his silly videos but I doubt they'd prove anything. Of course once 911 occured his site stated, in big bold letters, about his 'accurate prediction' of 911. This went on for about a week and I'll spare you all the details.

Then, as now, I just read his site to cherrypick for the occasional interesting newslink and to read the rare op-ed from him or his partners in crimes the Watsons whose arrogant, cynical, misanthropic articles are the norm for the philistine, hypocritical Libertarian/Patriot Right.

As for Rense I never not once took his site seriously. I could tell right away that something was just not right with the site and this whole recent discovery of his mendaciousness just confirms the gut feeling I've had for so long. In any case, I have more contempt and disgust for the stuff he put on his site then I do for Jones and his ilk. That and his site layout is, frankly, ugly as sin. Really. It is. I can't stress that enough. Especially when people say a lot of money got pumped into it. You could throw an e-rock and hit a dozen better looking sites with a collective budget equivalent of the weekly income of a Wal-Mart employee. Honestly, I'm surprised it's as popular as it is but then again that's how the disinfo game works right?

As for Ickes I never read his work nor do I have much interest in him. The same goes for Valerian and Marrs, the latter of course makes Jones halfway-sane and legitimate by comparison.

In my favourites folder i still keep a list of "anti-NWO sites & independent media" as i named it time ago and a list of 2012-NA sites i tampered through. Only two places i still regularly visit: counterpunch.org and larebelion.org. I suppose many of sottforumites tampered across a big deal of new age and Jones-like sites before entering sott forum. Actually i "discovered" Laura through David Icke, namely her review on "the ultimate alien agenda" on amazon! If not my keen interest in Icke's Children of the matrix I would not be lead to Ultimate agenda and not challenged to read reviews (:)=)
OPINMIND81 wrote:
Alex Jones is a guy who I've been poking fun at for over 5 years since I found his infowars site
The same applies to me, i found his sites after 911 and kept reading until one point when realized that only practical tip to confront "future turmoil" he gives is to keep gun ready and loaded. To confront violence with violence generates mutual hatred and more violence and that's exactly how ptb are programming us to act to keep us crawling on physicality inside matrix. How many times after reading his info i was asking myself what will i do if i find alpha-males in black in front of my door? I couldn't imagine myself even pointing a gun to harass any human being, think about intention of shooting someone if in name of "self-defence"! From experience i don't think that i would fight physically for my body, in instances of danger i just kept myself extremely focused and calm, it had helped. And it isn't a body what matters. And i'm in inner disagreement here because while i don't crave for my body a deal (or so I think), and physically i'm an easy cake to be eaten but I do crave for my kid physical safety. When it comes to saving kids the only plausible thought i have would be to take loved ones and escape in woods with several cherished books and survival equipment. What to do if i will be not able to foresee an attack and put little one in safe place beforehand -every time i think about this possibility (and after reading Jones sites I had this thought bypass mind oh so often) the same image keeps crawling my mind - fate of Tibetan monks during chinese takeover during last century. Some escaped, some were mercilessly killed by chinese troops, some used their Will to quetly pass away after they were taken prisoners, but none of them used violence to backfight violence. This resolve of inner power and Will strength not to succumb to fear and anger in case of physical attack i do keep in mind. What would you do when it comes to terms of assault on your kid? Actually it comes close to other thread "are you free?"

With the world army supporting the true objectives of the Illuminati, extraterrestrial races would no longer need to abduct people covertly for experimentation, genetics programs, implantation, and servitude. They will simply be allowed to take however many people that they require.
Sounds bogus to me. Why wouldn't they already be taking everybody they want? According to these guys our free will went out the door when chose these "containers". Also, as the C's explained there is no real need for physical abductions with their hyperdimensional technology and all. The above seems to say we would notice it/be aware of it, which seems to imply this would be going on on a physical level.

In addition, the Reptilian race would have a vast supply of humans to terrorize in order to generate all of the negative emotional energy desired.
Does not sound any different from the situation now.

As OPINMYND81 pointed out, fear (to achieve the Reptillian agenda described) is being induced. How clever.

Back
Top Bottom