The Carnivore Diet

I gave up vegetables and fruits, for the most part. As of late diet has consisted of meats, fats, eggs, chocolate (ugh, this one won't go...), coffee, creamers (including heavy whipping cream), and water (sometimes, the water-crystal-charged water). It's a gradual process. There's less and less "missing" of the old stuff the longer time goes on.

An update on this experiment, beginning my 4th week.

I still feel really good. The reported benefits from day 4th are still here. Steady energy throughout the day. Never feel bloated. I lost fat even though I'm already lean, to begin with. No muscle loss. Better focus. If I feel tired I just have to pause for 5 minutes and I'm good to go again. I feel more flexible, my joints seem to benefit.

I feel the need for fat on meat.
We live in France countryside, and since we settled where we are we've been able to find great livestock farmers. We are well surrounded with good people. All are grass-fed meats or labeled organic. Easy to find it here. I think we will be able to have those well-raised animals all year long. We buy our meat in bulk as an animal is killed. It's an average of 10 to 14€/kilo. Beef, veal, lamb, pork, chicken, duck.
Organs are for free, nobody wants it. I can feel their nutritious value (liver and heart) better than I was before, used to try to kill the taste of it with toppings. I actually want to have them more in my diet now.

The thing is, the butcher is doing really lean cuts, and they all got the same one. So I asked one of the farmers to see if he could ask the butcher to keep the fat that's put aside. And there we are, he brought us 10 kg of pure fat from grass-fed beef, for free. That day was one of the best days of my life :thup: I hope to be able to do that with others too. That's pure gold.

So now I'm able to top off my too lean meat with quality fat.

Some symptoms of possible bacterial die-off: a few headaches and some muscular pain and cramps, nothing incapacitating, sleep feel really regenerative and fix it properly. I had diarrhea from day 4th to 14th but not all liquid and irritating. Also, I'm a coffee addict, hard to cut that one out for now, so this could be the real culprit as I tend to overconsume it. I still can have diarrhea right after coffee at this point, let's say solid diarrhea.
My stools are so few, it's like there are almost no residues. Profound understanding of what nutrition is to me. I feel nourished, grateful, AND more "me", in some sense.

My girlfriend and my mother followed along a week ago. They got used to it pretty easily. We'll see the results.

We've been learning a lot through this topic and it's been a curiosity feast. I'm even considering becoming a farmer myself, first because that would be logical where I live now, it's all fields and farms. Second because preserving the old races and landscapes seem to be one of the most important things to do in today's mono-crop madness and third for autonomy. I have to say it changed my mind around having to take care of a vegetable garden which was included in our project. That will change a few things in my future I may guess. I don't see any reason not to continue that way.

An update on this experiment, beginning my 4th week.

I still feel really good. The reported benefits from day 4th are still here. Steady energy throughout the day. Never feel bloated. I lost fat even though I'm already lean, to begin with. No muscle loss. Better focus. If I feel tired I just have to pause for 5 minutes and I'm good to go again. I feel more flexible, my joints seem to benefit.

We live in France countryside, and since we settled where we are we've been able to find great livestock farmers. We are well surrounded with good people. All are grass-fed meats or labeled organic. Easy to find it here. I think we will be able to have those well-raised animals all year long. We buy our meat in bulk as an animal is killed. It's an average of 10 to 14€/kilo. Beef, veal, lamb, pork, chicken, duck.
Organs are for free, nobody wants it. I can feel their nutritious value (liver and heart) better than I was before, used to try to kill the taste of it with toppings. I actually want to have them more in my diet now.

The thing is, the butcher is doing really lean cuts, and they all got the same one. So I asked one of the farmers to see if he could ask the butcher to keep the fat that's put aside. And there we are, he brought us 10 kg of pure fat from grass-fed beef, for free. That day was one of the best days of my life :thup: I hope to be able to do that with others too. That's pure gold.

So now I'm able to top off my too lean meat with quality fat.

Some symptoms of possible bacterial die-off: a few headaches and some muscular pain and cramps, nothing incapacitating, sleep feel really regenerative and fix it properly. I had diarrhea from day 4th to 14th but not all liquid and irritating. Also, I'm a coffee addict, hard to cut that one out for now, so this could be the real culprit as I tend to overconsume it. I still can have diarrhea right after coffee at this point, let's say solid diarrhea.
My stools are so few, it's like there are almost no residues. Profound understanding of what nutrition is to me. I feel nourished, grateful, AND more "me", in some sense.

My girlfriend and my mother followed along a week ago. They got used to it pretty easily. We'll see the results.

We've been learning a lot through this topic and it's been a curiosity feast. I'm even considering becoming a farmer myself, first because that would be logical where I live now, it's all fields and farms. Second because preserving the old races and landscapes seem to be one of the most important things to do in today's mono-crop madness and third for autonomy. I have to say it changed my mind around having to take care of a vegetable garden which was included in our project. That will change a few things in my future I may guess. I don't see any reason not to continue that way.

Je ne sais pas dans quel région vous êtes mais c’est un rêve de pouvoir trouver un éleveur qui vend sa viande et en plus biologique, ce n’est pas le cas dans ma région et pourtant j’habite en pleine campagne avec des éleveurs autour de moi, mais bon .. c’est ainsi.
J’ai été accro aussi au café, je l’ai remplacé par un substitut de café qui est des graines de lupin qui a vraiment le gout du café, je lui rajoute quelques grains de chicorée mais ça c’est mon gout personnel.
Je te mets le lien au cas où, j’achète aussi mon xylitol sur ce site, c’est une entreprise très sérieuse et professionnelle.
Moramba bio café au lupin | Kräuterhaus Sanct Bernhard.

I do not know in which region you are but it is a dream to find a breeder who sells his meat and more organic, this is not the case in my area and yet I live in the countryside with farmers around me, but hey .. that's it.
I was also addicted to coffee, I replaced it with a coffee substitute that is lupine seeds that really tastes like coffee, I add a few grains of chicory but that's my personal taste.
I put the link in case, I also buy my xylitol on this site, it is a very serious and professional company.
Moramba Bio Lupine Coffee | Kräuterhaus Sanct Bernhard | Online Shop.

Thank you for the suggestion Christine, good to know there might be some alternatives. I might give it a try at some point.
I live in Loire-Atlantique now, we did not expect to have that many opportunities to find grass-fed meats. It's great to be able to discuss with the farmers, so we really do appreciate. We are grateful for that. It was horribly expensive in the suburbs of Paris, only in organic supermarkets.

I have to say I'll still eat meat even though it wasn't grass-fed and organic. How nefarious can that be? I don't know. I've read Kristen Suzanne's book suggested in the first post of this thread, she notes:

And if you want to opt for only grass-fed or organic products, then naturally it’ll cost more money. Is this necessary? It’s personal preference. As described earlier, according to Dr. Shawn Baker, most conventionally raised cattle indeed spend a lot of time eating grass and only get confined and fed corn during the last phase before slaughter. Some people don’t like the taste of grass-fed beef and prefer the sweeter meat of a corn-finished one anyway. Besides, then there are the people who think that corn-finished beef is better for you, because it’s typically fattier than a grass-fed animal, and fat is very good for you. That’s food for thought. But I’d say that most people think grass-fed is more nutritious from higher vitamin levels and lower omega-6 fatty acid levels. I counter that with this idea: eating a carnivore diet alone is nutrient dense and avoids other foods typically very high in omega-6 fatty acids, and so it’s probably not a concern. Furthermore, there are other animal products much higher in omega-6 fatty acids, such as chicken and pork, but you don’t hear about that as often. I think the carnivore diet, which has no seed oils (those are high in omega-6 fatty acids) will automatically be more nutritious when looking at omega 3 to omega 6 ratios. If for any reason I feel like I should add more omega 3s to my diet, I could reduce the poultry and pork for more beef. Also, I can simply bust out a can of sardines or mackerel (or cook some salmon).

When my goal is frugality I get some things pasture-raised and others not. If I’m buying anything pasture-raised or grass-fed it’s usually high-fat dairy and eggs (the costs are reasonable). These items also aren’t a large part of my diet, which makes it easier to spend a bit more for higher quality. I also only choose wild-caught fish, which is expensive. Therefore, I don’t buy wild-caught fish very often. An exception is canned sardines and mackerel, which are great, frugal options). To recap: Decide whether you want to spend the extra money on grass-fed animal products or not. See if there are other things you can cut out of your life to pay for the extra meat.

Suzanne, K.. The Carnivore Diet Handbook: Get Lean, Strong, and Feel Your Best Ever on a 100% Animal-Based Diet (pp. 61-62). Green Butterfly Press. Édition du Kindle.

I also met some conventional farmers lately, most of them tend to have bigger exploitations, but not only. They struggle, at this point, from a business point of view, it's better to go organic, even though the label is apparently costly. Some would deserve the label more than lobbies using greenwashing to sell their products. They treat their livestock decently too, they are just humans doing what they know. Our countryside is full of cows all year long.

Merci pour la suggestion Christine, c'est bon de savoir qu'il y a peut-être des alternatives. Je pourrais essayer à un moment donné.

Je vis en Loire-Atlantique maintenant, nous ne nous attendions pas à avoir autant d'occasions de trouver des viandes bio/nourries à l'herbe. C'est chouette de pouvoir discuter avec les éleveurs, nous apprécions vraiment le contact humain et en sommes emplis de gratitude. C'était horriblement cher en banlieue parisienne, seulement dans les supermarchés bio.

Je dois dire que je mangerai toujours de la viande même si elle n'était pas nourrie à l'herbe et biologique. A quel point cela peut-il être néfaste ? Je ne sais pas. J'ai lu le livre de Kristen Suzanne suggéré dans le premier post de ce fil, elle note:

[CITATION]

Et si vous voulez opter pour des produits uniquement à base d'herbe ou des produits biologiques, cela vous coûtera naturellement plus cher. Est-ce nécessaire ? C'est une préférence personnelle. Comme nous l'avons déjà dit, selon le Dr Shawn Baker, la plupart des bovins d'élevage conventionnel passent en effet beaucoup de temps à manger de l'herbe et ne sont confinés et nourris que pendant la dernière phase avant l'abattage. Certaines personnes n'aiment pas le goût du bœuf nourri à l'herbe et préfèrent la viande plus sucrée d'un bœuf fini au maïs de toute façon. D'ailleurs, il y a aussi ceux qui pensent que le bœuf fini au maïs est meilleur pour vous, parce qu'il est généralement plus gras qu'un animal nourri à l'herbe, et le gras est très bon pour vous. C'est matière à réflexion. Mais je dirais que la plupart des gens pensent que l'alimentation à l'herbe est plus nutritive à partir de niveaux plus élevés de vitamines et d'acides gras oméga-6 plus faibles. Je m'oppose avec cette idée : manger un régime carnivore seul est très nutritif et évite d'autres aliments typiquement très riches en acides gras oméga-6, et ce n'est donc probablement pas un problème. De plus, il existe d'autres produits d'origine animale beaucoup plus riches en acides gras oméga-6, comme le poulet et le porc, mais on n'en entend pas parler aussi souvent. Je pense que le régime des carnivores, qui ne contient pas d'huiles de graines (elles sont riches en acides gras oméga-6), sera automatiquement plus nutritif lorsqu'on regarde les rapports oméga 3/oméga 6. Si, pour une raison quelconque, j'ai envie d'ajouter plus d'oméga 3 à mon alimentation, je pourrais réduire la volaille et le porc pour plus de boeuf. De plus, je peux tout simplement sortir une boîte de sardines ou de maquereau (ou faire cuire du saumon).

Quand mon but est la frugalité, j'obtiens certaines choses - élevées au pâturage et d'autres non. Si j'achète quelque chose qui est élevé au pâturage ou nourri à l'herbe, c'est habituellement des produits laitiers et des œufs à haute teneur en gras (les coûts sont raisonnables). Ces articles ne font pas non plus partie de mon alimentation, ce qui me permet de dépenser un peu plus pour une meilleure qualité. Je ne choisis que des poissons sauvages, ce qui est cher. Par conséquent, je n'achète pas souvent du poisson sauvage. Les sardines et le maquereau en conserve, qui sont de bonnes options frugales, constituent une exception). Pour résumer : Décidez si vous voulez dépenser l'argent supplémentaire pour des produits d'animaux nourris à l'herbe ou non. Voyez s'il y a d'autres choses que vous pouvez couper dans votre vie pour payer la viande supplémentaire.

Suzanne, K.. The Carnivore Diet Handbook : Donnez le meilleur de vous-même avec un régime 100% d'origine animale (pp. 61-62). Presse Papillon Vert. Édition du Kindle.

[/QUOTE]

J'ai aussi rencontré des éleveurs conventionnels récemment, la plupart d'entre eux ont tendance à avoir de plus grandes exploitations, mais pas seulement. Ils luttent, à ce stade, d'un point de vue commercial, il vaut mieux opter pour l'agriculture biologique, même si l'étiquette est apparemment coûteuse. Certains mériteraient mieux le label que des lobbies qui utilisent
des discours écologiques de façade pour vendre leurs produits. Ils traitent aussi leur bétail décemment, ce ne sont que des humains qui font ce qu'ils savent faire. Notre campagne est pleine de vaches toute l'année.

Traduit avec www.DeepL.com/Translator

Bonjour Startine,
La viande que je mange est celle produit par les éleveurs de Haut de France qui est le porc nourrit en grande parti aux graines de lin mais non bio, exceptionnellement du bœuf qui vient d’autres régions de France(non bio) mais qui est plus cher, du poisson(en promo) qui est la plus part du temps du lieu noir et des conserves de sardines et de maquereaux, mes finances sont très limites pour l’instant, j’ai aussi mon potager , 3 poules et une oie pour les oeufs . Alors quand j’ai lu extrait que vous avez mis m’a vraiment rassuré .. je vous remercie Starshine. :hug2:

Hello Startine,
The meat that I eat is that produced by the breeders of Haut de France which is the pork feeds largely flax seeds but not organic, exceptionally beef that comes from other regions of France(not organic)) but is more expensive, fish (promo) which is most of the time of the black locust and canned sardines and mackerel, my finances are very limited for now, I also have my vegetable garden, 3 hens and a goose for the eggs. So when I read the excerpt you put me really reassured .. I thank you Starshine

I'm glad to see your update here, Starshine. In a few short weeks my body composition is much better than it was after six or more months of Keto. I don't think I got below 187 lbs during the Keto diet. Right now I'm about 178 lbs with as much or more muscle. Which means body fat is way down. You're right about fatty meats. My stomach is growling right now just thinking about it. There's nothing more satisfying than a fatty piece of steak or lamb with a healthy portion of fresh ground Himalayan sea salt. And I also am experiencing fantastic sleep. I generally feel like I've finally found a diet that is right for me, which is huge. I can go, go too. A short rest or power nap does the trick for a recharge. I can go fairly long periods of time without feeling famished.

So far I give it two thumps up. :thup:

My experience with this diet has been very healthy for me.My cravings for carbohydrates as bread or pasta is gone.Sometimes i used to eat dark chocolate or bread,but just for pleasure. I used for cooking gee,coco oil or fat.I take olive oil raw,but one of the things i used to eat to complement this diet is fermented food which help a lot to break the proteins, thanks to their digestive enzymes among other beneficial bacteria that contain.My levels of energy are stable,i do not get sick and specially and I haven't had the flu or colds in a long time.For now i feel much better;-D

I have the idea that this carnivore thing could be kind of like the ultimate reset switch for the body, and that it may not be that "meat heals" but instead it's the one thing from which we can derive nutrition without all the other gut-damaging stuff like lectins, fibre, gluten etc. It's like giving the gut a break to rest up and perhaps (hopefully) even heal itself. Who knows, perhaps beef or similar large mammal meat was the one thing we mainly subsisted on during evolution for a very, very long time and everything else is iffy.

As for the potential risks, non-organic and non-grass-fed meat will likely have high amounts of glyphosate in the muscle tissue and various other toxins in the fat. Having large amounts of muscle meats is also discouraged by some camps -at least without equal amounts organs and gelatine. And the keto folk also say don't eat too much protein, but that looks pretty much impossible on this diet.

Since we've heard such stories of miraculous recoveries of everything from autoimmune disorders to basic health niggles, I'm jumping in to try this for 30 days. Currently on Day 2. Headache, fatigue and flu-like symptoms so far.

Of course it all begs the question: what on earth is the root cause? For people with serious conditions, is there simply no other way to get through life than eating an extremely restrictive diet forever? A diet that does makes the symptoms go away, but if you slip up and eat a piece of salad then you get a month of depression and arthritis? There's a whole lot we don't know I guess.

Anyway check out Mikhaila's new video:

I've been doing the diet for a month now and I'm very thankful for JP, his daughter, and for the SOTT H&W peeps for having promoted this diet.

As very brief background, for six months I've been experiencing some very itchy skin problems and when it finally got to be too much and nothing that I was trying on my own seemed to help I went to see my Applied Kinesiologist who told me that I was muscle testing positive for psoriasis.

So with a diagnosis, of sorts, I googled natural psoriasis treatments and the Carnivore diet came up as a possible solution. I did some more reading on the diet from various sites (like Meat Health), talked to my AK about it, and decided to give up everything except beef (my body doesn't seem to like eggs, chicken, pork, lamb, salmon, crustaceans, most spices, etc), butter, and some supplements and see what happened.

The first thing I noticed was that the itching reduced significantly, which was a good motivator for sticking with it. The next biggest thing I noticed was the change in my digestion. Things were moving more loosely than normal, and although this has gotten a lot better over time I still have that problem now and then. My appetite is about the same and although I'm probably eating just as much if not more calories than before I've gone from weighing about 170lbs to 163lbs. I'm thinking it's mostly water weight and body fat, because I'm still getting stronger in my weekly exercise regimen.

Then about two weeks after changing my diet I noticed that although the itching had lessened dramatically (some days there was no itching at all) the patches weren't healing very fast. So after some more research I decided to try tanning and see if exposure to UVB rays would help the healing process along. Sure enough, that worked too and now the scaly, itchy patches have almost completely healed!!

Considering how good I feel and how helpful the diet has been I plan to stick with it for a while and see what else might get better. :-)

I haven’t posted for ages because I’ve had nothing to say, yet on this topic, I’ve been doing lots of investigation.

I’ve been interested in and following the works of one carnivore (RIP) in particular, Aajonus Vonderplanitz. I’ve ordered his book ‘We Want To Live’ and been watching his lectures and interviews on YouTube.

I’ve been carnivore for 4 weeks, mostly raw apart from a few cooked things here and there which I don’t really enjoy anymore except for its warmth. I’m eating liver, brains, kidney, bone marrow, heart, muscle meats, eggs, seafood, raw milk, raw milk yogurt, raw milk kefir and raw cream that I ferment and turn into a cheesy butter. I also eat raw honey, but limit it because it’s so delicious.

I began this journey because I could no longer tolerate any plant material, my body was not recovering from exercise, I had constant headache and muscle pain, mood swings, stiff joints, tummy aches, very dry skin and lots of fatigue.

Since starting the raw diet most of those things have gone away almost completely. My strength has grown significantly and I look very muscular although I do less exercise than ever.

I urge everyone to check out Aajonus Vonderplanitz on YouTube or his website wewant2live.com, his story is incredible. The thing that makes it so compelling is that he was killed- murdered, making it look accidental and we all know they wouldn’t murder someone unless the person was a real threat to the ‘agenda’

Aajonus Vonderplanitz Raw Healthy Diet - YouTube

Anyone interested there are some videos and interviews here. I have to run off right now but if you’d like me to summarise, I’m happy to do so when I’m free later on.

Thank you for sharing your discovery of Meat Health @A Jay. Great website and content. I like his simple way of putting things. I was especially looking for articles around symptoms of adaptation, as my girlfriend really had a hard time with those. She decided to stop since the depression was what Kevin Scott from Meat Health calls the “Trough of Despair”. It was just too much, too fast, not prepared enough. Since my symptoms really are bearable and I feel totally okay, she thought she would give it a go but she didn't expect to have such a doom falling on her shoulders. And that's not her natural state at all so it was really destabilizing.

She might try it again at some point, but I would recommend anyone who give it a shot to read those two articles first:
The Carnivore Diet - Symptoms and Cures | Meat Health
How to go from Keto to Carnivore | Kevin Stock

It will give important knowledge of what to expect, why, and how to get over it with some tips.

@Fluffy Interesting, I just discovered it through sv3ridge's youtube channel, I didn't know he was killed! I would like to know more about it if you propose.

Thank you for sharing your discovery of Meat Health @A Jay. Great website and content. I like his simple way of putting things. I was especially looking for articles around symptoms of adaptation, as my girlfriend really had a hard time with those. She decided to stop since the depression was what Kevin Scott from Meat Health calls the “Trough of Despair”. It was just too much, too fast, not prepared enough. Since my symptoms really are bearable and I feel totally okay, she thought she would give it a go but she didn't expect to have such a doom falling on her shoulders. And that's not her natural state at all so it was really destabilizing.

She might try it again at some point, but I would recommend anyone who give it a shot to read those two articles first:
The Carnivore Diet - Symptoms and Cures | Meat Health
How to go from Keto to Carnivore | Kevin Stock

It will give important knowledge of what to expect, why, and how to get over it with some tips.

@Fluffy Interesting, I just discovered it through sv3ridge's youtube channel, I didn't know he was killed! I would like to know more about it if you propose.

Like Sv3rige, Milkjars and others, I am just speculating. His whole life was fraught with attacks both psychic and physical and Aajonus himself felt he was indeed a target and that the PTB had it in for him, attempting to kill him on more than one occasion previous to his death- quite understandably, he was very provocative and extremely against the grain (pun coincidental).

His work makes the most perfect sense I’ve yet to encounter on health and nutrition. Based on the notion that we are over 99% bacteria and the laboratory studies he conducted and investigated all point to a seemingly obvious conclusion that a raw animal based diet extremely restricting plant products and stimulating detox pathways naturally is not only essential for health but the only way to achieve health.
I’m open, as always, to receiving new information about healing and protecting the body, but as yet, all the information up until now regarding diet, tried and tested, hasn’t worked for me- I’ve only gotten more unwell.

Currently what I’m doing needs to be tweaked, although I feel better than I did 6 weeks ago I definitely want to read Aajonus’ book ‘We Want To Live’ and follow a specific protocol. I’ve got nothing to lose by trying it, I always felt like crap on keto, paleo, vegetarian, vegan... fasting is good but that’s unsustainable, I’ve done cooked carnivore before with no raw dairy or eggs and had a constant feeling of indigestion.

What makes the most sense to me is that we shouldn’t be cooking or heating our food over a temperature that changes it’s structure, so that’s like 34°C were bacteria begins to be killed, then a little higher enzymes are destroyed and by about 45°C the proteins are denatured and the body is unable to restructure them for bioavailability. Aajonus proved this through his lab studies. Cooked food according to Aajonus is the most toxic and damaging thing we can do to our bodies, he says that salt is the second most damaging thing and has lab studies that show how even just a few grains destroys millions of cells. I hadn’t had salt for a few weeks and then yesterday woke up really thirsty and thought may be I should try some salt in warm water, it gave me a wicked headache.

There aren’t too many people interested in investigating Aajonus’death, so it’s really just those wearing tin foil hats questioning and like me, making assumptions.
He was very anti medical (including alternate), agricultural, pharmaceutical, almost everything man made....
If his diet/lifestyle advice really does do what so many propose then there’d be no doubt that someone out there would want him dead.

In Death As In Life, Controversy Follows Aajonus Vonderplanitz - David Gumpert

And
Like Sv3rige, Milkjars and others, I am just speculating. His whole life was fraught with attacks both psychic and physical and Aajonus himself felt he was indeed a target and that the PTB had it in for him, attempting to kill him on more than one occasion previous to his death- quite understandably, he was very provocative and extremely against the grain (pun coincidental).

His work makes the most perfect sense I’ve yet to encounter on health and nutrition. Based on the notion that we are over 99% bacteria and the laboratory studies he conducted and investigated all point to a seemingly obvious conclusion that a raw animal based diet extremely restricting plant products and stimulating detox pathways naturally is not only essential for health but the only way to achieve health.
I’m open, as always, to receiving new information about healing and protecting the body, but as yet, all the information up until now regarding diet, tried and tested, hasn’t worked for me- I’ve only gotten more unwell.

Currently what I’m doing needs to be tweaked, although I feel better than I did 6 weeks ago I definitely want to read Aajonus’ book ‘We Want To Live’ and follow a specific protocol. I’ve got nothing to lose by trying it, I always felt like crap on keto, paleo, vegetarian, vegan... fasting is good but that’s unsustainable, I’ve done cooked carnivore before with no raw dairy or eggs and had a constant feeling of indigestion.

What makes the most sense to me is that we shouldn’t be cooking or heating our food over a temperature that changes it’s structure, so that’s like 34°C were bacteria begins to be killed, then a little higher enzymes are destroyed and by about 45°C the proteins are denatured and the body is unable to restructure them for bioavailability. Aajonus proved this through his lab studies. Cooked food according to Aajonus is the most toxic and damaging thing we can do to our bodies, he says that salt is the second most damaging thing and has lab studies that show how even just a few grains destroys millions of cells. I hadn’t had salt for a few weeks and then yesterday woke up really thirsty and thought may be I should try some salt in warm water, it gave me a wicked headache.

There aren’t too many people interested in investigating Aajonus’death, so it’s really just those wearing tin foil hats questioning and like me, making assumptions.
He was very anti medical (including alternate), agricultural, pharmaceutical, almost everything man made....
If his diet/lifestyle advice really does do what so many propose then there’d be no doubt that someone out there would want him dead.

In Death As In Life, Controversy Follows Aajonus Vonderplanitz - David Gumpert

And I just want to add, eating raw meat and organs is definitely not about flavours and has nothing at all to with appeasing any of the taste buds.

I don’t mind the flavour of brains, bone marrow is quite creamy and palatable, steak just tastes like cold meat but raw liver and raw kidney, well there’s nothing appetising about those.

I have some liver fermenting (aka rotting) in the fridge.... I can say for sure I’m not excited about eating that once it’s all stinky.

I have the idea that this carnivore thing could be kind of like the ultimate reset switch for the body, and that it may not be that "meat heals" but instead it's the one thing from which we can derive nutrition without all the other gut-damaging stuff like lectins, fibre, gluten etc. It's like giving the gut a break to rest up and perhaps (hopefully) even heal itself. Who knows, perhaps beef or similar large mammal meat was the one thing we mainly subsisted on during evolution for a very, very long time and everything else is iffy.

As for the potential risks, non-organic and non-grass-fed meat will likely have high amounts of glyphosate in the muscle tissue and various other toxins in the fat. Having large amounts of muscle meats is also discouraged by some camps -at least without equal amounts organs and gelatine. And the keto folk also say don't eat too much protein, but that looks pretty much impossible on this diet.

Since we've heard such stories of miraculous recoveries of everything from autoimmune disorders to basic health niggles, I'm jumping in to try this for 30 days. Currently on Day 2. Headache, fatigue and flu-like symptoms so far.

Of course it all begs the question: what on earth is the root cause? For people with serious conditions, is there simply no other way to get through life than eating an extremely restrictive diet forever? A diet that does makes the symptoms go away, but if you slip up and eat a piece of salad then you get a month of depression and arthritis? There's a whole lot we don't know I guess.

Anyway check out Mikhaila's new video:

What is the root cause of illness according to Russian Doctor Natasha Campbell-Mc Bride is toxicity inherited from the mother during pregnancy, bacterial imbalance at the time of birth through a birth canal with imbalanced bacteria, and also via damaged/toxic DNA from mother and father at time of conception. Then after birth, vaccines, baby formula, antibiotics, introduction of wrong foods in immature digestive systems, medicines, chemical exposure etc.

Dr. Campbell-Mc Bride believes that we have an epidemic of illness being handed down from generation to generation getting worse with each generation as the imbalance and toxicity is compounded in each generation by those before them.

Natasha is the author of the book Gut and Psychology Syndrome (GAPS) which the primary focus is restoring the gut bacteria and healing the gut (our bodies are over 99% bacteria) through diet and nutrition so then the body can better deal with toxicity. She focuses a lot of her attention to children sick with autism and finds often that these kids can not tolerate any plant material so prescribes a diet of meat, animal fats, palm and coconut oil, eggs, raw butter raw cream, raw cheese and honey. She has a huge success rate and according to her a human can live very optimally without plants, they are not necessary, their only purpose is for cleaning the body as they’re mostly completely indigestible.

She has many lectures and interviews on YouTube. This interview is good.

From what I’ve been reading and learning, I’d have to suggest that a diet of rib eye, salt and butter for the rest of ones life is not adequate as it’s lacking in things like vitamin A and DHA among other nutrients. It would be better to eat the whole animal, brain and liver in particular, and it seems that raw dairy is a zillion times more tolerable than the heat treated rubbish and is actually very beneficial in healing the gut and totally stacked with nutrients for healthy living. There are loads of anecdotal stories about raw milk healing people of allergies and autoimmune conditions, it was once upon a time used as a medicine.

I’m definitely not intolerant of milk if it’s raw, it’s freaking delicious too.

Very interesting thread! Thank you Gawan and all the members!
I'm trying it but I have difficulties in stopping bread (homemade gluten free), yogourt and nuts. I've succeded in stopping only vegetables.
I have a question about raw muscle meat: what about the risk of getting a parasitic infection? (meat parasites)

Back
Top Bottom