The Bush gang visits NOLA for assessment...

Danny

Jedi
Unfortunately ,I have to admit I was flipping through the channels this morning on my television.Anyway I came to MSNBC and they were talking about Bush's visit to New Orleans and as they were explaining that he was down there to check out how the 68 billion dollars that was granted to the area, (not even 1/5 of the amount spent on the Iraqi genocide ,I might add) they were playing a video loop of some places down there and one thing really stuck out.I'm not sure if they actually realized themselves how it played out but I noticed for sure!This is what I saw in the loop:
The first little clip was of a tent (not sure if it was Red Cross or not)of people where they were in line getting a meal and people serving said meals to victims.
This is what they were passing out as "meals":

One scoop of baked beans,one spoonful of broccoli and one package of peanut butter & crackers(6 to a package).

THEN

On the SAME video loop they flip over to some clean up/construction crew and this is what the video showed:
One backhoe operator scooping up house wreckage into a dumpster
THREE men standing there in bright orange vests,and
TWO men standing around in bright yellow vests

I can assure you that NONE of these men were making anything LESS than $20 per hour,and even that is a grossly conservative figure.

Well I can tell you that I dont have to hop on Air Force One and go down there to tell you how the money is being spent! Truly sickening!

Back
Top Bottom